Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to post this here because it's about the webcam, but there's no activity in the webcam thread and I'm being impatient!

I posted a link there to a different Fox Orlando webcam, but I don't recognize the location.

Could someone familiar with Orlando go over to that thread and check it out?

Thanks!

And CINDY so quicky WASHING IT...........

WHY would she do that if she wasn't covering up ?

She wouldn't.

I tend to go with the theory that C & G went into clean up/cover up after Casey (as they have done for years), as soon as they picked up the car.

It wasn't until the last 911 call they figured out that Casey's latest *boo boo*, also included Caylee.

I hate to post this here because it's about the webcam, but there's no activity in the webcam thread and I'm being impatient!

I posted a link there to a different Fox Orlando webcam, but I don't recognize the location.

Could someone familiar with Orlando go over to that thread and check it out?

Thanks!
LOL You guys are so addicted to that web cam. Cracks me up.

90 is better than none... hoping TES finds something, today.

They are working in rough terrain there. I am thrilled that 90 came back!

My friend who lives there said they were split up today for some reason, or there was another search team out there.......he guessed there were about 200 or more total........

The bond on the original charges was pulled (endorsed) by Al Estes, Bondsman. She is still able to get out of jail on the original charges IF someone posts the bond for her OR Al Estes goes back on the bond.

The bond on the new charges was posted by McDonalds (?) bond agency, but I don't know who put up the $300 or the collateral.

Devorahhh

Do you know why Orange County indicates bond is "pending"?

IIRC, the knife was a table knife, so that's understandable.

Maybe my household is weird, but when my now 28 y/o daughter was 16-22 and living at home, she would take food to work and my table flatware to eat them with - used to drive me crazy, because we had plastic flatware. Every so often I'd have to send her out to her car to bring in the cups, flatware, etc. when enough were missing that I noticed it! When she brought them in, I washed them!

What I do find a little odd is why Cindy was cleaning out the car. With everything else in daily life going on, even before she knew Caylee was missing, that would hardly be my first priority. Perhaps she's just more fastidious than I! :)
I can honestly say I have never had a knife to retrieve in my car, but if I did...I would just stick it in the dishwasher...not wash it myself. I know Cindy has a dishwasher in that house...so are they saying she washed it by hand or ran it in a normal cycle?

They are working in rough terrain there. I am thrilled that 90 came back!

Well, thats good then. I just want them to have enough people to make a difference...either clearing areas or finding her.

Have any of our sleuthers been helping?

My friend who lives there said they were split up today for some reason, or there was another search team out there.......he guessed there were about 200 or more total........

Good news, thanks.

Well, thats good then. I just want them to have enough people to make a difference...either clearing areas or finding her.

Have any of our sleuthers been helping?
TES also has their own people to search, but volunteers are very much needed. I hope if they are able and are in the area that they are helping. I haven't really kept up on people who are going out there tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong