Questions for fellow websleuthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it was also a question, but why didn't the probable cause issue deserve its own thread? I was hoping for a discussion. Oh well. I guess it's just going to get lost in this thread.

You have my vote for such a thread. You make an excellent suggestion.
:eek:

I have read and seen momentary mention of Caylee's stuffed animals being tossed out. I don't understand. Can someone fill me in? This first came up a couple of weeks ago but there was only an allusion to it, no further statement and no explanation.

Was the concrete slab in the backyard ever dug up?

Was the concrete slab in the backyard ever dug up?
One was never poured. The weekend of the 4th, the Anthony's laid down concrete pavers (square block type things)

Pavers around the playhouse etc were taken up as they can be seen stacked in videos as the police are working around the playhouse.

The poured concrete slab is a rumor...think it was mistaken for the pavers.

What might have been on the computer that needed to 'disappear?'

Any ideas?

I thought maybe drug stuff....since we do not know who cleared it out.

One was never poured. The weekend of the 4th, the Anthony's laid down concrete pavers (square block type things)

Pavers around the playhouse etc were taken up as they can be seen stacked in videos as the police are working around the playhouse.

The poured concrete slab is a rumor...think it was mistaken for the pavers.

So did they remove the pavers then? It was done much too close to when Caylee went missing...and someone borrowed a shovel and the body is still missing and Casey said she felt she was really close to home, etc (not PR)....

Any ideas?

When did Casey have time to delete it? She didn't know she was going with her mom, never to return that day? What about AL? LA said he had neatly packed her things and there was a blue error screen on her laptop....doesn't really matter though, cause there is a way to get those emails back...Casey really thinks everyone is stupider than her, doesn't she? lol

She could have had some kind of illegal job she was hiding....either stealing identities or prostitution.....

LOL, great pic of dante, truth seeker!

i have a random question about gas cans that i don't know has been asked yet...

amy helped casey get a gas can the first time casey ran out of gas. tony and casey went to casey's house and took the gas cans without permission the second time.

so does that mean she is saying she ran out of gas 3 times? because obviously, the gas never made it into the car at amscot, or she would have driven it off the lot. not to mention, casey also said her dad would take it/did take it to be repaired...but running out of gas doesn't mean your car needs to be repaired. even if her gas gauge was wrong, she still could have filled it and driven it until it could be fixed.

did i miss something here? it's not adding up to me. surprise, surprise, i know, what does add up with this whole thing?:confused:

Tony brought her to the house the first time she ran out of gas.
Amy helped her get a gas gan the second time, Amy thought they were going to get Casey's car, but Casey told Amy that her dad already picked it up.

HTH

This may have been covered before, but Brenners75 noted this in another thread: "I just wanted to say that my son is 1 day older then caylee and was conceived the 25th of november...so your dates may be off :-D. I was early but only by like a week... "

So, Thanksgiving Weekend fell in that time frame. Could the father of Caylee been a student at some college who was home for the holiday weekend? Or, could he have come home for the weekend with a UF or Miami student for the holiday? Perhaps he lived in California or somewhere far enough away that it didn't make sense to fly home for such a short time, and a friend didn't want him to spend the holiday alone? I know my kids were always bringing someone home for holiday dinners if they couldn't get home for the holiday. Perhaps someone will remember a situation like that. Just a thought as it's been thought it happened over Spring Break, but maybe it was actually Thanksgiving Break.

I think you bring up a very valid point about Thanksgiving Break weekend.

What I am confused about though, is your intimation that someone from California would fly all the way to Florida for Thanksgiving Break, but couldn't fly to their own parent's home.

I mean, California flight to Florida isn't around the corner, and is perhaps not much closer or cheaper on the airfare than what their parent's home would be - well, unless of course their parents lived in NY, or NJ or something like that. ;)

Question? I was looking at KC phone listing. IS this Jose's (her lawyer) daughter???

Christina Baez

Any ideas?

Very good question, so think......

If she were plotting or had already completed Caylee's murder, she would have no reason to email others with information pertaining to that scenario, right?

Besides, not one of her friends have intimated that she had done so, and they have offered nothing indicative to being the recipient of such emails.

Now.

If Casey handed Caylee off to someone for safekeeping, that would most definitely produce a plethora of email correspondence.

Casey isn't Computer Forensic intelligent, so Casey would also want the tracings of those emails to disappear, along with Caylee.

Very good question, so think......

If she were plotting or had already completed Caylee's murder, she would have no reason to email others with information pertaining to that scenario, right?

Besides, not one of her friends have intimated that she had done so, and they have offered nothing indicative to being the recipient of such emails.

Now.

If Casey handed Caylee off to someone for safekeeping, that would most definitely produce a plethora of email correspondence.

Casey isn't Computer Forensic intelligent, so Casey would also want the tracings of those emails to disappear, along with Caylee.

Thanks for the response.
I do not think Casey deleted all that stuff.
So, if it was Lee (who was gone way too long just to gather her stuff) then what did he read?
Pretty sure it had to be Lee.
Maybe we will have to wait???? I hate waiting.

people always trying to delete stuff off computers.. hardly ever seems to work

cause computer forensic people are or can be really good,

Does anyone know 'why' KC lost her job at universal and never could get employed anywhere? Did she ever try to get another job? welfare? etc?

I wonder with all the boyfriend attention and partying how she is living now with mommy dearest and the father she hates???? friends stopping by? anyone know???

I heard mention in a thread a few mins ago that there were the text messages of Casey's in the parking lot forum. I went over to look and didn't see them there and can't remember what thread I saw the original post on. DOes anyone know if the texts have in fact been released???????

sorry if asked already, but does anyone know what info they scanned that PI was talking about that we would be the first to know because the media has not told us yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23