Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #2 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the speculation that since he had a gun, he would have never let someone drive away with his baby in the car. He had his gun in his hand when he arrived at the mothers home. Therefor he had to have it on him when he was 'carjacked.' It is hard for me to believe that this long time street smart ex-prisoner, would ever let some punk drive away with his baby girl if he was armed as well.

Heard about this for the first time on NG tonight.

I wanted to scream at the TV....the hogwash about them being there to find the baby but yet they couldn't give ANY details about how it happened. Were they stopped at a stop light? How were they able to approach the car? What did the "carjackers" say when they took the car? BS. All of it.

I haven't read up on this one, but I am certain the father was involved.

If she had been with the dad for a few weeks prior, do we know of a known last sighting other than what the father has said? She probably wasn't even with him while he was driving around. I sure hope they are able to find something on any surveillance cameras from the roads he traveled.

I agree with the speculation that since he had a gun, he would have never let someone drive away with his baby in the car. He had his gun in his hand when he arrived at the mothers home. Therefor he had to have it on him when he was 'carjacked.' It is hard for me to believe that this long time street smart ex-prisoner, would ever let some punk drive away with his baby girl if he was armed as well.

I don't think it has been verified by LE that DL was in fact in possession of a hand gun when the alleged car jacking took place. In fact, iirc, that was from an alleged witness that supposedly saw DL running from the car with a gun.

IMO, if there was a witness to DL fleeing from the scene where the alleged car jacking took place, then why didn't this witness see the alleged small boxy red car?

I honestly don't think it has been confirmed DL did have a hand gun and was seen fleeing. I don't recall exactly where that came up, but I think it may have been a comment section of an MSM article.

Does anyone recall where this bit of info regarding DL fleeing with a hand gun came into play?

Additionally, if he HAD a hand gun when he arrived at Bianca's mothers home, why would Bianca's family NOT report that? It makes no sense they would not give that information to LE.

jmo

I'm watching NG right now - if I hadn't already thought this sounded totally fishy, the lawyer alone would make me go HUH? No, Nancy, you should already have the composite of the carjacker...SHEESH.

Oh, and now Dad was headed to college to check on his tuition but oh, I forgot my paperwork? WHAT? STOP TALKING.

From Patty's channel. I'm rewatching because I missed it. Patty had some technical difficulties but she uploaded it thank goodness!

She uploaded in three parts:

Part one:
Sierra1947's Channel - YouTube
Father and his lawyer on NG.

Part two:

Part three:

I am currently watching part one and have not watched the other two as of yet. If you don't want to watch the entire episodes it looks like Dad starts at about 7:58ish in part one.

I think the MSM info is inaccurate with regards to Bianca having stayed at her dads for a month. Earlier MSM articles indicated she was just getting to know her dad and had stayed at his home for a week. She began staying with her dad, the day of her birthday party, the weekend before her disappearance.

My guess is he beat the girl so badly, he had to keep her for a few more days. The beatings continued, and he knew he could not return the child to her mom in that condition so he somehow got her to agree to allow the child to stay a month. He may have made arrangements to pick up clothing, but that, imo, was only to cover up the beatings.

Perhaps she was alive when he made the arrangements to stay for an extra month to heal from the wounds he inflicted upon her, but later succumbed to them sometime between Thursday - when dad made the arrangements for extra clothing and to extend the visit- and when he was to pick up the clothing.

Dad would still have to follow through with picking up clothing, but he also had to come up with a reason why he could not return the child. He wouldn't be bringing Bianca back to the house where she was staying with him, because the members of the household would know she wasn't there. So the carjacking story is created.

JMO

hooboy Mr. Johnson is starting off on the wrong foot with NG.

ETA: I didn't know Mr. Lane has 7 kids.

Additionally, if he HAD a hand gun when he arrived at Bianca's mothers home, why would Bianca's family NOT report that? It makes no sense they would not give that information to LE.

jmo

I'm not sure about the handgun, but it seems that Bianca's mom is distancing herself from the father. Other posters have speculated that this could be because she is afraid of him. For whatever reason, I find it strange that she says she has not spoken to him at all since the car-jacking. I would think that she'd want to get some answers from him. Why won't she ask him what happened, especially that first day? Where was she when DL came by in the morning and who was home to hear that first story. Who originally called the police? I don't remember reading this information.

IIRC, LE has not said who made the report or who was at Banika's home when he arrived there to call police.

It doesn't surprise me that she may not have spoken with him immediately and while he was incarcerated and being questioned, but all these MSM interviews and an appearance on NG and Banika has not spoken with him since his release?

hooboy Mr. Johnson is starting off on the wrong foot with NG.

ETA: I didn't know Mr. Lane has 7 kids.

Make sure you watch Video # 2. LOL Nancy is in rare form, like back in the old days/

I think the MSM info is inaccurate with regards to Bianca having stayed at her dads for a month. Earlier MSM articles indicated she was just getting to know her dad and had stayed at his home for a week. She began staying with her dad, the day of her birthday party, the weekend before her disappearance.

My guess is he beat the girl so badly, he had to keep her for a few more days. The beatings continued, and he knew he could not return the child to her mom in that condition so he somehow got her to agree to allow the child to stay a month. He may have made arrangements to pick up clothing, but that, imo, was only to cover up the beatings.

Perhaps she was alive when he made the arrangements to stay for an extra month to heal from the wounds he inflicted upon her, but later succumbed to them sometime between Thursday - when dad made the arrangements for extra clothing and to extend the visit- and when he was to pick up the clothing.

Dad would still have to follow through with picking up clothing, but he also had to come up with a reason why he could not return the child. He wouldn't be bringing Bianca back to the house where she was staying with him, because the members of the household would know she wasn't there. So the carjacking story is created.

JMO

The earlier reports said that when the police went out to the house where Bianca and DL were staying on the day she disappeared the mother of the other 2 yo said Bianca had stayed several nights. The uncle, OJ, said that DL was picking up clothes so Bianca could stay another week. Then tonight a guest on NG said that Bianca had been staying with the father, went to the mother's house for her birthday party and then went back to the fathers. This is another thing that mom could clear up, but she won't talk about anything at all involving DL.

Quite frankly, wouldn't LE be able to tell if anyone else was in the car by fingerprints on the car door and steering wheel? Was the jacker wearing gloves?

Such simple questions that Lane hasn't answered in the media.

Ughhhh!

Mel

I'm catching up on Bianca. (I apologize for this, I spent most of the day on another missing child thread and haven't read all the way through).

Did you all already watch this interview with dad?

http://www.freep.com/article/201112...anca-2-hides-wake-death-threats-attorney-says

He says the night before all this happened (I'm assuming the evening of 01 DEC?) the Mother called and spoke to Bianca by phone, as did an Uncle (he's rambling a bit so I figure it was the same phone call KWIM?).

During that call (trying to follow what he's saying) that was when it was agreed that Dad would keep Bianca for a month. He would go over there and get more clothes for her to stay the month and that he would bring her back before the holidays so Bianca could spend the holidays with her and come January---when both Mom and Dad started up at school would set up a schedule so that could both be (he said safe) and comfortable about where she was going to be.

He has another 2 yr old that is only a few months older than Bianca. There's no need in having Bianca in daycare (he goes onto talk about what kind of uncle he is...etc. having all the kids over...etc.).

He met Bianca's mother when he was 13 yrs old. Bianca's Mom keeps telling him to be strong.

It's only a five minute video. He doesn't sit right with me. But then again I'm very jaded, I've spent a lot of time on WS and he just doesn't sit right.

Has the media been reporting that Bianca was allegedly unresponsive? Because he gets upset and says that that's being said and goes on to defend himself that he didn't abuse her. If not, where is he hearing or reading that? JMHO.

ETA: I'm watching part 2 now Katy, now he sure doesn't like being in the hotseat and "the badguy" to use his words. He's a trip. JMHO

There was a report that a neighbor, and then I read later someone in the home, witnessed DL beating Bianca until she was unresponsive the day before she disappeared. I'll look for the link.
Dad did so many interviews today, I did not watch all of them, thanks for the link, I'm off to watch it.

Sources tell us a child who was in the home Thursday evening, the day before all of this happened, told police that she saw Lane beating Bianca and the two-year-old may have been unresponsive following the incident.

Lane has admitted to police that he did discipline the child,
but it's what happened next that sources believe he's lying about. He says carjackers took off with his daughter still in his vehicle Friday morning, but police have found no evidence to support the story.

~snip~

"I don't know anything about his story. My thoughts are all on my daughter. My thoughts are all on getting Bianca back," said Banika Jones, Bianca's mother.

Her mother told FOX 2 that as of Monday afternoon, Lane had not tried to contact her.

Right now, for the Jones family, he doesn't matter. All that matter is finding Bianca. The question is could the father hold the key to finding her.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...ys-20111205-ms

ETA: He admits that he did 'discipline' the child. She had just turned two yrs old. What does a 24 month old child do that deserves 'discipline.'?

Quite frankly, wouldn't LE be able to tell if anyone else was in the car by fingerprints on the car door and steering wheel? Was the jacker wearing gloves?

Such simple questions that Lane hasn't answered in the media.

Ughhhh!

Mel

...and on Bianca's carseat straps and release button...

LOL NG is in rare form. This isn't about you Mr. Lane do you understand? haha sorry I need a chuckle after today.

Oh snap she cut the lawyers mike. Yikes!

It's possible he could be protecting another adult that was in the home. I don't think it's probable, he's taking a lot of heat. JMHO.

His story is too *out there*. To quote a TH on NG---sketch is of a generic black man. The kidnappers didn't wear masks in broad daylight. The kidnappers did not approach him at a red light or stop sign. It was a busy thoroughfare. They ditched the car a mile away and took the baby?

Naw. He's full of bologna. JMHO at this time.

ETA: LOL! Patty thinks so too you can hear her talking haha.

Could he be protecting *someone*?

I have wondered about his girlfriend, the mother of the other 2 yr old girl. I have wondered if she had issues with the other baby or the baby's mom. If maybe she was jealous in a sense, and she lashed out too hard.

There is a slim possibility that he decided to try and cover for her. If so, she better think of a plan B, because his cover is not working, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288