If GA hadn't.............

Macushla

Our Royal Himalayan Gopher Hounds
Reaction score
gone to work the night CA found Casey and brought her home - would things have turned out differently? That night was chaotic - CA calling 911, LA and CA questioning Casey, etc. IF GA had been there when Casey came home and tried (don't know whether he could have or not) to take control of the situation and asked Casey himself what was going on, would the case be where it is right now?

I guess I am wondering if GA had been there and HE had been the one to talk to Casey, not CA or LE, might Casey have told at least a semi truth - perhaps some accident and then she was afraid to admit to it - or do you think she would have just given him the same answers she gave to her mother and brother?

GA admits in all his LE interviews that he was suspicious of some of the things Casey had been saying, work particularly. Would he have realized right away that she was lying about the kidnapping that night and could he have gotten more out of her than CA and LA? He didn't seem to be as willing to believe all her lies as CA was/is.

I know this is a 'what if' thread, and I dont know if it will serve any useful purpose, but I am curious to hear what the rest of you think.

MODS, if it should be moved to a different place, please do so and my apologies for putting it somewhere I shouldn't have if you do move it.

If Cindy could re-do that night....no 911 call would of been made and we would never of heard of a little girl named Caylee.

ETA: Why does GA go to work when he smelled decomp? WTF? Makes no sense, never will.

gone to work the night CA found Casey and brought her home - would things have turned out differently? That night was chaotic - CA calling 911, LA and CA questioning Casey, etc. IF GA had been there when Casey came home and tried (don't know whether he could have or not) to take control of the situation and asked Casey himself what was going on, would the case be where it is right now?

I guess I am wondering if GA had been there and HE had been the one to talk to Casey, not CA or LE, might Casey have told at least a semi truth - perhaps some accident and then she was afraid to admit to it - or do you think she would have just given him the same answers she gave to her mother and brother?

GA admits in all his LE interviews that he was suspicious of some of the things Casey had been saying, work particularly. Would he have realized right away that she was lying about the kidnapping that night and could he have gotten more out of her than CA and LA? He didn't seem to be as willing to believe all her lies as CA was/is.

I know this is a 'what if' thread, and I dont know if it will serve any useful purpose, but I am curious to hear what the rest of you think.

MODS, if it should be moved to a different place, please do so and my apologies for putting it somewhere I shouldn't have if you do move it.

I'm not convinced he did go to work that night, and wasn't told...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Interesting point, but I doubt it. KC had little respect for her father and I don't think he was strong enough of a figure to her to be the one. It would've been CA or LA. I believe she did tell one or both of them and that's when the cover-up began, IMO. I don't think GA was ever in the loop. He's been hanging out there all alone, with his own jumbled up thoughts and conclusions. No one to really talk to.

I'm not convinced he did go to work that night, and wasn't told...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's pathetic that I actually do think he went to work. Amazing as it sounds. He's a very weak man and did what he was told.

If Cindy could re-do that night....no 911 call would of been made and we would never of heard of a little girl named Caylee.

ETA: Why does GA go to work when he smelled decomp? WTF? Makes no sense, never will.
I agree with you on both counts. I really don't think that anyone would have ever heard of this family. :confused:

"Decomp" in my books would count as a "family emergency" first day at work or not...

That is a terrifying thought, but probably true.

I am not either...........He was gone but where he was is yet to be seen.
Well his I-Pass information shows some odd movements but we don't know enough about his work to really know yet...

Would've, should've, could've gets us no where. Didn't happen. BUT... let me add my two cents: I think if the 911 call would have been made from the tow yard, things would be different. Why did they not call from the tow yard? At that point in time, both KC and Caylee were missing. As a parent, I would have been freaking out to come upon my daughter's car, smell decomp and NOT know where either of them were.

I believe CA & GA knew KC was capable of such horrid behavior and they could not call 911 before they had scoped out what was going on. They immediately reverted to "damage control."

Again, just my opinion,

Salem

My question has been...if KC had this "script" to follow, why did she allow CA to call 911? One would think she would have stopped her before then and explained it to her? I so confused as to why KC would not have made something up to prevent her CA from calling? You would think she would have known she would be caught with no Caylee.
She was such a compulsive liar yet she could not come up with anything to stop her CA from calling nor did she try to run away once CA called. I don't get this.

interesting point, but i doubt it. Kc had little respect for her father and i don't think he was strong enough of a figure to her to be the one. It would've been ca or la. I believe she did tell one or both of them and that's when the cover-up began, imo. I don't think ga was ever in the loop. He's been hanging out there all alone, with his own jumbled up thoughts and conclusions. No one to really talk to.

i agree

Totally agree!! Cindy didn't really think KC was telling her the truth. She tried to manipulate the situation by threatening KC with the police. It didn't work.
She would have NEVER called the police, IMHO, if she had for one second realized the truth or wanted to face it.

My question has been...if KC had this "script" to follow, why did she allow CA to call 911? One would think she would have stopped her before then and explained it to her? I so confused as to why KC would not have made something up to prevent her CA from calling? You would think she would have known she would be caught with no Caylee.
She was such a compulsive liar yet she could not come up with anything to stop her CA from calling nor did she try to run away once CA called. I don't get this.

The first 911 call was made BEFORE CA found out Caylee was missing.... so far it was just about the car.

The odd thing is that when CA picked up Casey she did NOT insist on stopping to pick up Caylee & instead they both went to the police station & then home.

I think there was a lot of fighting/discussing that we did not hear about.

I think CA was probably SO pissed off by Casey that night she really wasn't thinking clearly at all.

Do we know for a fact that George went to work. I also wonder if he might have snuck over to the police station & starting cooperating right away in order to find Caylee? Were the clothes washed before he got home from wherever he was or did Cindy do that with his knowledge???

I think if George handn't gone to work, things would have turned out very different.
I think that CA,KC, and LA had too much time to come up with a story before LE was called.
I do feel that GA went to work because he is whipped and Ca told him she would take care of it.
MOO

The first 911 call was made BEFORE CA found out Caylee was missing.... so far it was just about the car.
The odd thing is that when CA picked up Casey she did NOT insist on stopping to pick up Caylee & instead they both went to the police station & then home.

I think there was a lot of fighting/discussing that we did not hear about.

I think CA was probably SO pissed off by Casey that night she really wasn't thinking clearly at all.

Do we know for a fact that George went to work. I also wonder if he might have snuck over to the police station & starting cooperating right away in order to find Caylee? Were the clothes washed before he got home from wherever he was or did Cindy do that with his knowledge???

In Cindy's first 911 call, she does know that Caylee is missing.

Operator: What I'm gonna do is I'm gonna transfer you to the sheriff's communications section and you can...determine that.

Cindy Anthony: OK.

{Dial tone}
{Phone dialing}
{Phone ringing}

Cindy Anthony: My next thing will be child's thing and we'll have a court order to get her if thats what you wanna play. We'll do it and you'll never...

{Casey inaudibly talking}

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have...no I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month.

copied from this link:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Operator: What I'm gonna do is I'm gonna transfer you to the sheriff's communications section and you can...determine that.

{Dial tone}
{Phone dialing}
{Phone ringing}

Cindy Anthony: My next thing will be child's thing and we'll have a court order to get her if thats what you wanna play. We'll do it and you'll never...

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have...no I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month.

copied from this link:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Cindy knew that Caylee was missing from HER life, but she was unaware she was also missing from Casey's...:rolleyes:

{Dial tone}
{Phone dialing}
{Phone ringing}

copied from this link:

As Magic-Cat pointed out.... when Cindy dialed 911, she still thought Casey was ONLY still hiding Caylee from her.... it was either midway through this call or the next one where she hears from Casey that she doesn't know where Caylee is.

Cindy truly DOES sound frantic during the 911 calls.... she shouts for George & tells him that Caylee was taken.

Great thoughts. I have alway's wondered why on earth George did go to work. I know it was a new job & I know Cindy told him to, but still, nothing could have made me leave.

I wish George had been home & taken Casey RIGHT THEN to the police station. It would not have given her time to think up a stupid story, if SHE thought it up at all. How do we know LA, KC & CA didnt sit around & brain storm that story up?

Can you also imagine how different it would have been had Cindy taken Casey to the right police station?

I know George say's Cindy doesn't control that family, but from the outside looking in it sure looks like she does.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back