Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AMW delay is being played off as not being for a specific reason. IMO, the only other time I've seen a delay is when there is breaking news crime that bumps it, and I'm not seeing any other urgent cases right now. I really don't know what to make of this. Maybe LE and AMW are at odds as to what info should be released?

They just announced late this afternoon the death of Drew Peterson's 3rd wife, Kathleen Savio, was a homicide - not accidental as first thought.

Thanks! I've been lurking for some time but finally used my work email to post since yahoo, gmail etc are not allowed.

Check into the personal alarms, I am a big advocate.

Wecome Juvenile! :)

They just announced late this afternoon the death of Drew Peterson's 3rd wife, Kathleen Savio, was a homicide - not accidental as first thought.

That could be the reason right there.

YES!!!!!....thanks Leila; this makes me happy!

Greta reporting on this right now...

The AMW delay is being played off as not being for a specific reason. IMO, the only other time I've seen a delay is when there is breaking news crime that bumps it, and I'm not seeing any other urgent cases right now. I really don't know what to make of this. Maybe LE and AMW are at odds as to what info should be released?
I hadn't thought of that, and you just might be right. I was thinking back to what was on Nancy's show recently when Ed Miller was there, such as Brianna being nude, posed and so forth and maybe that is what it's all about since LE hasn't released some information like that.

I haven't had a chance to read through all the threads, but I have a thought on the underwear. THat he dorpped it by mistake, and that it is his girlfirends or wifes. One victim referenced his car was messy and there was a baby shoe on the floor.
Maybe he is married, or has a significant other, and they use a laundramat, and the thong was so small it fell out wihtout anybody realizing it. If it was dark out he wouldn't have noticed.
...or he could be an underwear sniffer, and liked to bring others underwear with to increase gratification

The underwear can't be an accident. Perp wanted LE to know his DNA was on there.

Must be frustrating to LE, that they can't find him in the database. :mad:

You won't get any argument from me on that one. I definitely think they were put there on purpose and it seems like Ed from AMW thinks LE leans towards that, too.

posted this on another thread to keep it easy to find, but wanted to get others thoughts....any?

October 22nd, monday around 10 pm ....
November 13th, tuesday around 5-6 pm
December 16th, sunday around 2 am
Brianna - January 20th, sunday 4:30 am

IF the guy is responsible for the October 22nd attack, i think it's safe to say he doesn't work on weekends......(maybe?)
....i don't think he works a night shift either....JMO

If I were LE, I would be looking for a guy that fit the general description, and that came with his girlfriend/wife/whatever. This guy is connected in the commuity in terms of not being a loner, and the panties left with the body indicates his flaunting or taunting of his partner. I really would like to know if LE took a look at the Myspace originally found here..... the guy is perfect in a lot of ways. He lost a friend right before the rapes started, he was a party animal that is now saddled with a family, whose wife just had a baby. Stress from all angels. Of course, he could be the nicest guy in the world!!!!

posted this on another thread to keep it easy to find, but wanted to get others thoughts....any?

October 22nd 10:00 pm attack not confirmed.
November 13th, tuesday around 5-6 pm
December 16th, sunday around 2 am
January 19th, saturday 5:00 am
January 20th, sunday 4:30 am-Brianna

IF the guy is responsible for the October 22nd attack, i think it's safe to say he doesn't work on weekends......(maybe?)
....i don't think he works a night shift either....JMO
I added to that the break-in attempt. I just found this posted on Greta's site and came from RPD.

I was thinking that the break-in was before midnight on Sat. It means that he had almost 24 hours before he came back and found Bri asleep on that sofa. While it doesn't exclude that he came back the next night to check to see if victim #2 had returned, it does add another element to things.

The OCTOBER 22nd attack is NOT confirmed to be related to this case in any way.

Reno Police Department
News Release
January 31, 2008
For Immediate Release

Case No.
08-2844

As a matter of a time-line review, the cases in question were as
follows:

● November 13, 2007, 5:55 p.m. - The female victim was battered
and sexually groped in the 400 Block of College Drive, Reno
● December 16, 2007, 2:00 a.m. - The female victim was battered,
kidnapped from the 1400 Block of North Virginia St. Reno, sexually
assaulted, and then brought home by the suspect.
● January 19, 2008, 5:00 a.m. - An unknown suspect
unsuccessfully attempted to break into the residence of the victim of
the December attack.
● January 20, 2008, 4:30 a.m. - Brianna Denison goes missing
from 1395 Mackay Court, Reno.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/0...o-investigation-college-coed-brianna-denison/

LOL Yes, I fixed it! Thanks! Wow..I guess I have been so tired lately I am getting careless!! Making mistakes left n right.

that's cool....just figured you'd want it corrected, to prevent confusion:)
anywhooooo, i think it's interesting to see the dates/days of the week, along with the times of these events....whether the Oct 22nd is involved, i wanted to throw it in there....LE, from what i understand is re-interviewing this person, so maybe we'll get a confirmed statement of whether this attack is related or not, soon......

off to watch Will & Grace:)

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080221/NEWS18/80221076&oaso=news.rgj.com%2Fbreakingnews

Reno police say FBI behavioral sciences experts say it’s too early to declare the man who abducted and murdered Brianna Denison will become a serial killer.

Lt. Robert McDonald on Thursday disputed the evaluation of a New Jersey psychotherapist and forensic social worker who said the suspect in the Denison case and three other sexually motivated assaults in four months was a budding serial killer. (more at link)

ETA: And yet LE is shown in the news today posing with the sketch?!!!
http://tinyurl.com/yvlyra

(snip)
The FBI has said the public should not rely exclusively on a sketch of a man who raped a college student Oct. 22 at gunpoint in a parking garage on the University of Nevada, Reno campus. Investigators believe the incident is related to the Denison case but have no evidence to prove that.

Thanks, Suzi! That is what I have been saying all along. They have no evidence to tie them together. So WTH are they doing using that sketch at all?!

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080221/NEWS18/80221076&oaso=news.rgj.com%2Fbreakingnews

Reno police say FBI behavioral sciences experts say it’s too early to declare the man who abducted and murdered Brianna Denison will become a serial killer.

Lt. Robert McDonald on Thursday disputed the evaluation of a New Jersey psychotherapist and forensic social worker who said the suspect in the Denison case and three other sexually motivated assaults in four months was a budding serial killer. (more at link)

ETA: And yet LE is shown in the news today posing with the sketch?!!!
http://tinyurl.com/yvlyra

(snip)
The FBI has said the public should not rely exclusively on a sketch of a man who raped a college student Oct. 22 at gunpoint in a parking garage on the University of Nevada, Reno campus. Investigators believe the incident is related to the Denison case but have no evidence to prove that.

i kind of figured this is what LE thought, since i read they were re-interviewing this woman....i hope whatever further info she's able to give will help catch this freak....

I believe the woman they are re-interviewing is not the Oct 22nd vic, but the other one from Oct that was announced yesterday. From the below link:

http://www.ktvn.com/Global/story.asp?S=7908514

Just Wednesday, university police alerted students about a newly reported groping that took place near campus in October. But Reno police say the woman in that case had already came forward. "We have interviewed her, her comments to us at the time lead us to believe it wasn't connected. That it was possibly a prank," says Lt. Bob McDonald.
Reno police re-interviewed that woman Thursday afternoon about why she reported it again as something more serious.

ETA: I don't think the woman thought it was a prank originally, otherwise she would not have reported it. And LE wonders why she is coming forward again? Maybe she is because they treated it like it was a prank and didn't take her seriously the first time!!!

i'd say it's because there were things about this attack that were similar to the others....
Location and age were the only similarities that I could see. The use of a gun and the description given was enough for me to decide it wasn't the same perp .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong