Confused? Get Help Here. Q&A Thread

I'm curious, since JS said GB's shot records were up to date, has anyone contacted the dr's office of health dept, if that's the case, in regards to this. They have to get well baby check ups prior to shots, or at least we do here. It might give an idea on the physical condition of GB up to that point. And where those shot records left behind in his belongings that were found??

Does anyone know EJ's high school grad date? At least the year?

I can't make numbers click today. TIA

Does anyone know EJ's high school grad date? At least the year?

I can't make numbers click today. TIA
I'm estimating at 2005. Could give or take a year, I'm drawing a blank on her exact birth date right now.

I don't remember the reviews Jack wrote on Tammi's HW site. What'd they say? Let me guess... she "runs the best service of her kind he's ever received" or somethng along those lines.

If a site is not permitted to be linked to, then other sites set up by the same people/organization are also, more than likely, not permitted to be linked to as well.

Don't post a link and say "let me know if that's not okay" or "a mod can delete that if it's not okay". Talk to a mod first and ensure your link is within TOS, before posting.

Please feel free to PM me any questions about this any time!

Thanks!
BeanE

I was gone for several days and since I've been back, one thing really has me scratching my head. I'm still trying to find the original link, but I could swear I remember reading (in a news article) that EJ's grandfather picked up several things when she was booked - money and a ring worth a few hundred dollars. Now we have a thread about a $20,000 ring. Were there two rings, or was the ring's value badly underestimated in the beginning?
TIA

I was gone for several days and since I've been back, one thing really has me scratching my head. I'm still trying to find the original link, but I could swear I remember reading (in a news article) that EJ's grandfather picked up several things when she was booked - money and a ring worth a few hundred dollars. Now we have a thread about a $20,000 ring. Were there two rings, or was the ring's value badly underestimated in the beginning?
TIA

It's one and the same ring - it just grew in value lol. See the first page or two of posts in the ring thread, and we put all the links in there for when grampa was going to pick up the ring and the $300.

Question:

Who is Janet? I keep seeing reference to her but cannot find who she is and how she is possibly involved in this case. Admittedly, I have not been following this case as closely as some others but check in here now and again.

Question:

Who is Janet? I keep seeing reference to her but cannot find who she is and how she is possibly involved in this case. Admittedly, I have not been following this case as closely as some others but check in here now and again.

Janet, also known as JM, is a friend of Tammi Smith. We have a thread on her here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96418"]Theory - Is JM a Possible Middle Man Connection? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm really banging my head here. In the Alison Dubois interview she said "helicopters are overhead"...so ???
(1) What miltary bases are in and around there.
(2) Do we know if TS has family in the military.

I'm really banging my head here. In the Alison Dubois interview she said "helicopters are overhead"...so ???
(1) What miltary bases are in and around there.
(2) Do we know if TS has family in the military.

I'm not sure she meant that literally. IIRC, she said it's like helicopters are overhead...meaning some place they're already looking. Not in the literal sense. ?

I think the military angle is good to look at though :) I would like to know that answer as well.

I'm not sure she meant that literally. IIRC, she said it's like helicopters are overhead...meaning some place they're already looking. Not in the literal sense. ?

I think the military angle is good to look at though :) I would like to know that answer as well.

Brooks AFB, 20 miles from Leon Valley...maynot be anyone in the military, could be someone who lives in and around the base...crazy thought I'm sure!

Did Logan get a job through someone he knew there? Could EJ have met someone she trusted there who is now stationed in SA? someone with short hair? :p

I don't know why, but I just have a hunchy feeling here
Could be just be information overload

Does anyone remember when TS helped EJ forge the petition that she asked EJ about someone else name to put down, and EJ mentioned another guy she and Logan went to school with, but she didn't want to put his name down as Logan would get furious, or something to this nature. I've got to find where I saw that. My question is was this guy a old boyfriend and possibly would have helped her and what might he look like ???

Does anyone remember when TS helped EJ forge the petition that she asked EJ about someone else name to put down, and EJ mentioned another guy she and Logan went to school with, but she didn't want to put his name down as Logan would get furious, or something to this nature. I've got to find where I saw that. My question is was this guy a old boyfriend and possibly would have helped her and what might he look like ???

Yes, I remember. I believe it's in the NG transcripts. All the NG transcripts are linked in the Important Links sticky thread.

I don't think a name was ever given. Remember, we only ever heard this from Tammi, so this guy may not have ever existed, and in fact, the conversation with Elizabeth about him may never have taken place at all.

All we know for sure is that Tammi put CC's name on the petition, and that when the judge asked Elizabeth if she wanted Logan and CC to have paternity testing, she said no, and when the judge asked her if there was any question about Logan being Gabe's biological father, she said no.

Personally, I think Tammi just made up the story of the other guy because she knew she was caught in her crimes of forgery and custodial interference. Common criminals with long criminal histories like Tammi are not the most reliable people when it comes to telling the truth. MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back