2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Solace.

I don't think that TWA is saying that years ago Cindy started the George rumor, that was all Casey when she used that to try and get J Grund to move in with her before they were married. I believe that TWA is saying that if Cindy did not start the George rumor THIS time to D Casey, etc that she was clearly ok with it being used in order to "help" Casey. Cindy also could have seen it as a way to "help" herself by getting George out of her own life without having to give him half of everything.

It would not surprise me one bit if Cindy did tell D Casey that George had abused Casey. It also wouldn't surprise me if Casey told D Casey the same thing with Cindy's blessing.

Hi there, someone asked, surely to God , even Mrs. Anthony would have some limits, some level of decency. She wouldn't have endorsed this bs, she may not have known that Dom was disparaging her husband.

It took me a long time to answer, but I was just saying she wouldn't blink an eye over it.

Forgive me TWA, missed your response. Thank you.

Apparently she is not- he is in Court with her and looks miserable. The family came out and denied the sexual abuse charge by Casey and I was half expecting them to and also expecting them to DO NOTHING and let it blow over.

I think Cindy is willing to use anything at this point and then I think she knows Casey is guilty yet she is trying to save her and in essence she is saving herself because she let the ball drop.

She knew Casey was coming and going from the house in THOSE 31 days and stealing money - she told this to Brittany - so her telling the FBI and the detectives there were no red flags is a lie.

HOWEVER, she never expected Casey to kill the baby and that blew her away - you can hear in on the last 911 call. She cannot even say Caylee's name to George - it takes her three tries - very end of the call.

So, now she has it, she let it go and let it go and let it go and Casey killed the baby. But Casey killed this baby June 16th. So Cindy now has to say we should have gotten custody ages ago. This is my fault and as the Scott Brolin said, she is not ready to face that yet.

Thanks for your answer. Have a nice weekend.

Am I invisible here. CAn I get an answer to the question? Are you saying that the sexual abuse theory originate d with Cindy?

Respectfully Quoted Solace :)

I can't speak for others but what I think I am seeing, is that Casey had used the sexual abuse stuff earlier, even telling Cindy. At the time, according to Casey, Cindy did not offer solace(your not invisible I just used your WS name in my post...lol. :blowkiss:

I think that Cindy just decided to use that information later...I'm not really sure what I think she thought she was doing. If DC was speaking to Casey and she told him...well, Cindy still "should" have been upset that DC was saying(emailing)such things. But she wasn't, isn't. So...

All I can say is that Cindy must be fine with George being accused of molestation, now that she needs him to be? She didn't care when Casey came to her but now that she sees she can get rid of him? (Going with TWA's theory, which is what I thought was true between Cindy and George anyway.)

I transcribed the Bailey interview where they spoke of the relationship between George and Cindy, how George was kicked out of the house after he lost money and never had a job. In SP interview she says the same about George, that Cindy needed an inexpensive way to get rid of him.

Even though these are subjects Websleuthers have been sleuthing(long before I got here)they are just receiving confirmation from the recent doc dump, and you are watching a process right now. No telling how fast the threads will move or what will be posted. Many WSers are reading the docs, and are very distracted.

Hang in there and read the thread and each post will give you more info as it comes in, hope that helps. Happy Sleuthing.

Well, that's my :twocents: anyway.

Hot off the press......it must be Christmas because the gifts keep coming.

Jail Officials Confiscate Contraband Sent To Casey Anthony
Anthony's Mother Sent Note In Envelope Labeled 'Legal Mail'

POSTED: Friday, August 6, 2010
UPDATED: 5:18 pm EDT August 6, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orange County corrections officials confiscated a greeting card mailed to Casey Anthony by her mother because the envelope improperly suggested it contained confidential legal documents.

For security purposes, Orange County jail workers routinely screen mail sent to inmates. But corrections officers are not allowed to look at letters inmates receive from their lawyers, which are generally protected by attorney-client privilege.

In May, employees in the jail's mail room intercepted an envelope addressed to Casey Anthony which was labeled "Legal Mail - Do Not Open". The type-written return address suggested the letter had been mailed from the Kissimmee office of Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez.

Corrections officials told Local 6 the envelope looked suspicious, so two officers hand-delivered the correspondence to Anthony's jail cell and watched her open it.

Instead of confidential legal documents, the envelope contained a greeting card signed by Anthony's mother, Cindy. "I love you and miss you," the card stated. "You were a great mother to Caylee."

Corrections officials confiscated the contraband and returned the card to Anthony's attorney, according to a jail spokesman.

Jose Baez told Local 6 the card was not sent from his office.

Cindy Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway, said he was unaware his client had sent a card to her daughter.

Two weeks after corrections officials confiscated the greeting card, Cindy Anthony mailed a letter to her daughter. The family's home address was printed on the envelope.

"So I understand the jail (thinks) I committed mail fraud," the letter states. "They must think I'm really STUPID. Why would I send you a card and put another address besides mine on it? What purpose would that serve? None!"

Orange County corrections officials have not publicly accused anyone of mail fraud, and no investigation will be conducted, according to a jail spokesman.

Copyright 2010 by Internet Broadcasting Systems and ClickOrlando.com.

Okay are we saying that Cindy originated the sexual abuse theory? Because if that is what we are saying, Casey said this years before to Jesse Grund. Are you saying that Cindy picked it up and went with it to Dominic?

The one thing I would bet my retirement on is that Dominic did not guess it. I don't picture him being serious enough about getting to the truth to sit Casey down and have a very frank talk with her and ask her outright, if it could be that George or Lee killed the baby and she is making up the outlandish lies to cover for them because she is so confused and traumatized. We know George didn't suggest it, or Lee, so that leaves me with mom.

Forgive me, I must seem so condescending, but I don't take Dominic for an intellectual person with deep insights.

I think I have an idea the origins of the abuse story. What I am saying is I have seen Cindy go through several different, conflicting wild stories within one LE interview. It is within her personality to say Dom, help me ..lets think what could it be, what is the worst case possible thing that could have happened, never to leave this table, lets just say it out loud so we can think it through, could it have been x y z, could George have done it, could the neighbor....

The only thing I know is Dominic did not discern things about Casey's childhood.
Yes, I believe it is a story Cindy may have been told by Casey. Any girl that can go into her new boyfriend's religious family, go to a wedding of two hundred guest, go to her mother's work obviously very pregnant , yet claim to them all that she has "female problems", can look anyone in the eye and tell them anything. Positively anything. After all the lies and all her tricks, at that point even if it did happen, it fell on deaf ears like the boy who cried wolf in our childhood fairy tales. Nevertheless, one may push it aside but I doubt that story would ever completely leave a mothers mind and in Cindy as Casey's mind, they appear to bring forth random thoughts and expand on them in a moment's notice.

Hi Solace.

I don't think that TWA is saying that years ago Cindy started the George rumor, that was all Casey when she used that to try and get J Grund to move in with her before they were married. I believe that TWA is saying that if Cindy did not start the George rumor THIS time to D Casey, etc that she was clearly ok with it being used in order to "help" Casey. Cindy also could have seen it as a way to "help" herself by getting George out of her own life without having to give him half of everything.

It would not surprise me one bit if Cindy did tell D Casey that George had abused Casey. It also wouldn't surprise me if Casey told D Casey the same thing with Cindy's blessing.

Thank you, and yes I agree. Casey was the source, but Cindy endorsed it.

Madness, sheer madness all of this. In two years they've achieved nothing except manage to burn through a ton of money chasing their tails. And Cindy there are no words, this isn't a mother's love, this is infatuation.

Okay are we saying that Cindy originated the sexual abuse theory? Because if that is what we are saying, Casey said this years before to Jesse Grund. Are you saying that Cindy picked it up and went with it to Dominic?

but Casey said it about Lee to more than one person. Someone changed it to George, and not Lee, after Caylee was gone... that sounds Cindylike to me

I can't find anything for that day on our calendar so I have no idea. It was before Casey was bailed out though by LP. Just one more thing that is not making any sense at all. Unfortunately I did not see anything in the emails to explain it either. Then again I haven't read all of them as I prefer to not have a massive headache.

The bag was found where?
Suburban Dr across street from where Caylee was.
It was Cain that responded to his call. This is the guy the school called on too, but OMG LOOK @what I HAD FORGOT - the bolded below.
In the latest documents, Williams tells investigators that on Aug. 18 while searching in the woods on his own he found a bag filled with stuffed animals not far from the area where Caylee's body would eventually be found in December 2008.Williams immediately took the bag to Cindy Anthony, who said she didn't recognize it or the toys inside.But a tip Williams said he got from a psychic indicating Caylee may be buried in that area nagged at him, so he called the Orange County Sheriff's Office and met Deputy Richard Cain at the scene.According to Williams, Cain grabbed the bag of toys, looked at it and said it was "too deteriorated" to be anything significant and then tossed it back in the woods.This occurred just five days after Deputy Cain is accused of failing to respond properly to a call from meter reader Roy Kronk. Cain eventually lost his job over lying about the incidents. (PDF: Keith Williams Transcript Jan. 16, 2009 | PDF: Keith Williams Transcript April 14, 2009)

I used to think: "KC brings out the worst in people." After this recent doc dump, I've revised that thought. Now I realize that "KC brings out the worst people."

The one thing I would bet my retirement on is that Dominic did not guess it. I don't picture him being serious enough about getting to the truth to sit Casey down and have a very frank talk with her and ask her outright, if it could be that George or Lee killed the baby and she is making up the outlandish lies to cover for them because she is so confused and traumatized. We know George didn't suggest it, or Lee, so that leaves me with mom.

Forgive me, I must seem so condescending, but I don't take Dominic for an intellectual person with deep insights.

I think I have an idea the origins of the abuse story. What I am saying is I have seen Cindy go through several different, conflicting wild stories within one LE interview. It is within her personality to say Dom, help me ..lets think what could it be, what is the worst case possible thing that could have happened, never to leave this table, lets just say it out loud so we can think it through, could it have been x y z, could George have done it, could the neighbor....

The only thing I know is Dominic did not discern things about Casey's childhood.
Yes, I believe it is a story Cindy may have been told by Casey. Any girl that can go into her new boyfriend's religious family, go to a wedding of two hundred guest, go to her mother's work obviously very pregnant , yet claim to them all that she has "female problems", can look anyone in the eye and tell them anything. Positively anything. After all the lies and all her tricks, at that point even if it did happen, it fell on deaf ears like the boy who cried wolf in our childhood fairy tales. Nevertheless, one may push it aside but I doubt that story would ever completely leave a mothers mind and in Cindy as Casey's mind, they appear to bring forth random thoughts and expand on them in a moment's notice.

Respectively and just for the sake of a civil discussion and IMO, let me throw these two points in.

Highly manipulative people need not be intellectual giants.

And when a serious crime involving a juvenile or young adult occurs, when is the spectre of incest or sexual abuse not brought into the picture as a consideration? Always considered?

Who was Dom's greatest competition on the road to Cindy's affection and the road to fame and fortune? Who publicly stood in his way?

Sorry, that's three points but we are all friends here.

I am not speaking for TWA (that would be impossible as she is brilliant!) but IMHO I am sure that if KC was saying it years before and *IF* this is the one truth, or family secret in this mess, I would not be at all shocked if Cindy told DC in an excited utterance just like she said it smells like a dead body has been in the da%n car.
IMHO CA, GA, and LE had all heard or knew about KC allegations years before any of this happened.

Am I invisible here. CAn I get an answer to the question? Are you saying that the sexual abuse theory originate d with Cindy?

Hold on tight. If I don't answer you right back, remain calm, I will as soon as whoever is in my office leaves or I can get the client off the phone.
"Remain calm", that is a funny sign my sister made for me, and it makes me crack up.
Everyone teases me with that little saying all the time. Maybe I should loan it to Cheney so he will have some manners around Ms. Belich. Naaaah, it's not my turn to watch 'em.

Respectively and just for the sake of a civil discussion and IMO, let me throw these two points in.

Highly manipulative people need not be intellectual giants.

And when a serious crime involving a juvenile or young adult occurs, when is the spectre of incest or sexual abuse not brought into the picture as a consideration? Always considered?

Who was Dom's greatest competition on the road to Cindy's affection and the road to fame and fortune? Who publicly stood in his way?

Sorry, that's three points but we are all friends here.

Those are really good points!! I regret saying "That defies common sense", when what I mean is that doesn't make sense to me. Don't let that alarm you. I have been wrong many times. I love to hear what others think because you remind me of things in the case I had forgotten, and I learn so much from the discussions. Oh the dirty tricks folks will play to rid themselves of their sexual rival. You are right. Ask any teenage girl fighting with another over a boy, or . NASA Astronaut Lisa Nowak who was Charged With Attempted Murder in Bizarre Love Triangle. Right?

If it hadn't been for Jesse ( who I believe) telling us that Casey said that before ( although an entirely different version) I could get on board with that. I just think it is too coincidental, unless of course, if at the time of his writing, Dom had already read that in Jesse's statement in the discovery. We ARE all friends here, all day long my buddy. It is good for us to talk it through ; because the jury surely will.

Well if CA only took GA back because she didn't want to share the house and any other assets in a divorce, perhaps backing a sexual abuse story would kill to birds with one stone for her. It might be hard for a court to insist she split stuff with GA, or him to insist on it, if sexual abuse of a family member was on the table during the divorce.

(I'm still not convinced the "household weapons" searchwasn't for him and am split over who exactly was looking that one up...)

Well if CA only took GA back because she didn't want to share the house and any other assets in a divorce, perhaps backing a sexual abuse story would kill two birds with one stone for her. It might be hard for a court to insist she split stuff with GA, or him to insist on it, if sexual abuse of a family member was on the table during the divorce.

(I'm still not convinced the "household weapons" search wasn't for him and am split over who exactly was looking that one up...)

Those are really good points!! I regret saying "That defies common sense", when what I mean is that doesn't make sense to me. Don't let that alarm you. I have been wrong many times. I love to hear what others think because you remind me of things in the case I had forgotten, and I learn so much from the discussions. Oh the dirty tricks folks will play to rid themselves of their sexual rival. You are right. Ask any teenage girl fighting with another over a boy, or . NASA Astronaut Lisa Nowak who was Charged With Attempted Murder in Bizarre Love Triangle. Right?

If it hadn't been for Jesse ( who I believe) telling us that Casey said that before ( although an entirely different version) I could get on board with that. I just think it is too coincidental, unless of course, if at the time of his writing, Dom had already read that in Jesse's statement in the discovery. We ARE all friends here, all day long my buddy. It is good for us to talk it through ; because the jury surely will.

Just another quick point on the sexual abuse daisy chain - yes, I absolutely believe Jesse Grund. But keeping my mind "open" I also had to consider the two "events" of ICA discussing sexual abuse as two separate issues, rather than connected.
So, exploring that issue and all the possibilities, I also had to consider that when ICA told Jesse this information, she was looking for shelter, a male protector and provider, and an escape from her family. I can't think of a better excuse for ICA to give Jesse at that time to gain some additional feelings of protectiveness from him, and to speed up the process and her agenda.

Again, IMO of course.

I totally agree with you! I think when your child or grandchild is missing you want to believe that he/she is alive and if that's what your private investigator tells you....

These emails makes me understand the A's a tiny bit more. (I will ofcourse never understand that they chose to turn their back on Caylee and believe Casey).

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: I have only begun to read this thread as I am back in Germany with our daughter & grandchildren. Just when I think nothing can stun me, here comes this. WOW WOW WOW. For the very first time I feel some sadness for the Anthony's. All those times they, esp Cindy, made those crazy statements about drugs, Tx, NC, Ga on & on, about Jessie, Fusion, on & on. Did DC just out & out lie or mislead the Anthonys ( esp Cindy) so he could be involved & think he was a "somebody" or is he really that damn dumb? What a freakin mess. I can see why KC & all the rest couldnt keep a straight story, the "experts" kept changing the who, what, when & where!!

I want to be clear to anyone who may be reading here today, abuse is never OK. If you or someone you know is being abused, call or log on to the

The National Sexual Assault Online Hotline it is free, and confidential,
1.800.656.HOPE | Free. Confidential. 24/7. ...
apps.rainn.org/ohl-bridge/ - Cached - Similar

When I was thirteen my brother and I went to visit our Uncle and Aunt in a neighboring state. We hadn't seen them in years, and our cousin, a seventeen year old boy was a virtual stranger to us. One night I woke in my room and he was sitting there on the dresser just staring at me. It freaked me out, so much I called and asked, and my poor mom had to drive all night to come to get us, and I wouldn't tell anyone what was wrong. The boy did not touch me, he was no where near me, at all, but it felt weird and scared the daylights out of me.

Jesse gave the account to the police something up one notch from this, that she had the feeling Lee wanted to have some sexual encounter with her, or was pressuring her to.. The account included no sexual assault. I imagine this is the account that Cindy was told years ago. Jesse says he was told of the incidnet, singular, in 2005.

That is an entirely different story than the one that described physical fondling ( while she slept ) , that she would awake to find her bra askew as if someone had moved it or unhooked it. This is the version she told the jail mate. In this version it went on and on for years.

I could imagine Ms. the smell was a rotting pizza, and I wish I had given the Federal Agent the dogs toothbrush, maybe it was all a set up, a huge conspiracy between Yuri, Allen, Leonard, Richard Grund , Tony and lovers 11-13 who did it....yes I can imagine her drawing on that long ago claim and thinking out loud. I am just guessing. I only know that Casey can take the story of her Grandfather having a stroke and turn it into pop had a stroke, a mini stroke, we are County Hospital, took seventeen minutes to get here, wow the medics were hot, we are in room 222, who knows how long it will take them to note the laceration they missed behind his ear....she can make a whole story off of one little memory. As Mr. Sheaffer likes to remind us, "The fruit hath not fallen far from the tree".

I am just guessing. If I could figure out the minds and workings of these people I would get worried.
Jesse Grund told detectives that her brother Lee tried to pressure her to have sex. Below are three audio files as well as a link to the full transcript from the Sept. 8, 2008, interview.

Audio Excerpt: Grund On Sex Allegation
sniped:
Audio, Transcript From Jesse Grund - Orlando News Story - WESH Orlando
Below are three audio files as well as a link to the full transcript from the Sept. ... Excerpt of Jesse Grund's (JG) interview with investigators. ...
www.wesh.com/news/19129886/detail.html - Cached - Similar

Well if CA only took GA back because she didn't want to share the house and any other assets in a divorce, perhaps backing a sexual abuse story would kill two birds with one stone for her. It might be hard for a court to insist she split stuff with GA, or him to insist on it, if sexual abuse of a family member was on the table during the divorce.

(I'm still not convinced the "household weapons" search wasn't for him and am split over who exactly was looking that one up...)

This is starting to sound like I think it's not possible for Cindy to be behind all this, which isn't true.

But here's a point I'm sticking into the middle of this discussion. Do you think Cindy has the "stones" to admit ICA lied about anything? Do you think it's possible for her to stand up and face the criticism any mother receives by saying her child is lying about the sexual abuse?

Because if she admits ICA lied about one thing, it opens up the door that she has lied about everything. A bit like taking your finger out of a hole in a dyke. A person could get swept away and drown by realizing the truths behind all those lies. Maybe that's what Cindy fears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni