Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please remember our rules regarding sleuthing social networks:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

THIS POST LANDS AT RANDOM

I understand. While I was appalled by her choice of words, I'll admit that I'm one who expresses anger when frightened, which is a strange reaction but mine, regardless. She must be very scared right now. Hopefully she'll be able to gain perspective with a little time. In a way, the ' family has also been victimized ... and two more children are involved.

Well said, I completely agree. While I don't react that way - I know people that do. I cannot imagine what she is going through, and while I think its terrible to lash out at the victim, I can't imagine what she is feeling. She has this man's children :/

Video from the Safeway attacks in 2009? How did they not get this guy before?

Look where it is on the map. I saw it yesterday and it's right across the street from Live Oak High school and right near the Safeways.

Wow! They should hopefully have DNA on that rape.

I find it hard to try and find these cases to tie them together. It all depends on how the crime is worded in the media. You have to search for rape, sexual assault, attempted abduction, attempted kidnapping, assault, battery and others.

I tend to think he stayed in that area but who knows. He could have gone fishing in different areas. That may be why they are really concentrating on the water or forensic evidence is leading them to water.

I would really like to know if he had access to a boat. If you dumped a body of the shore could it end up out in the middle of a lake?

Video from the Safeway attacks in 2009? How did they not get this guy before?
he used a protection...however my question is, if the sketch of the perp was posted at the safeway he worked at, how in the heck didn't people pick up the phone and tell LE something like "A guy at work looks just like that" I mean really?

did anyone feel surprised (re: FB comments) that his sketch was up on the Safeway doors?

I'm not surprised because I honestly don't see a resemblance between the sketch and any of his photos. The two just look like completely different men to me.

I understand a lot of people felt the sketch was very similar but I just can't see it.

Missing young women around the Morgan Hill area -

Angelea Raynor

Runaway
DOB: Dec 14 1994
Missing: April 11, 2011
Gilroy, Ca
Female
White
4ft 11in
110bls
Brown Hair
Blue Eyes

Debra E Sams

Brown Hair
Brown Eyes 5ft 8in
100lbs
Feb 15, 2011 missing
16 years old
San Jose

Savanna Arellano

Runaway
Female
Hispanic
Brown Hair
Brown Eyes
5ft 2in
110lbs
Birthdate: 5/27/1995

Thank you to Pinkie for finding her again for me.

Attachments

• mariagomez.jpg
    mariagomez.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 76
  • marlenesanchez.jpg
    marlenesanchez.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 74
  • angelearaynor.jpg
    angelearaynor.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 76
  • debrasams.jpg
    debrasams.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 74
  • savannaarellano.jpg
    savannaarellano.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 60
he used a protection...however my question is, if the sketch of the perp was posted at the safeway he worked at, how in the heck didn't people pick up the phone and tell LE something like "A guy at work looks just like that" I mean really?

That's what I mean...3 attacks at Safeways and they don't maybe show the managers video or a sketch and interview employees? If it was AGT he sure got lucky hiding in plain sight. JMO

I'm not surprised because I honestly don't see a resemblance between the sketch and any of his photos. The two just look like completely different men to me.

I understand a lot of people felt the sketch was very similar but I just can't see it.
apparently the sketch is of him a few years younger. A post on FB stated he was clean shaven at the time also and thinner. I see the resemblance big time...and now think if you had worked with him, and saw the sketch at the time. Wouldn't you at least pick up the phone and say, I might be wrong but I do see a resemblance? I would!

I hope LE is monitoring FB for these types of comments. As some point (probably once the perp's lawyer see them) they will be taken down, and I think they could be beneficial to the prosecution. If they need to discredit a particular witness, these kinds of comments would do that. Hope someone is getting screen shots.

In the interest of justice as to possible "witnesses" protecting AGT, I have taken screen shots of the family saying he was "with them that morning" and of the rude comments about Sierra.

This family is making it worse and worse for AGT by the minute. And making themselves look bad too. All these things will no doubt come up in the trial.

Carrying over thought I mentioned previous thread...
Regarding searching... dumpters at Safeway should be checked by HR dogs..

I hope Oriah or sarx chimes in.

My first reaction, though, is that it would be a low probability of success. It's been two months, hot weather, there's been literally tons of rotting food (including meat) in and out of those dumpsters, etc. Just too much scent for a dog to have much chance of success.

Plus, I think a landfill search at this point would be nearly impossible. It's hard enough if LE only has to go through a weeks' worth of garbage but two months? And the weather is just going to keep getting hotter for the next several months.

The conditions would be horrible and the likelihood of success so low. I just hate to think of forcing LE through something like that.

In the interest of justice as to possible "witnesses" protecting AGT, I have taken screen shots of the family saying he was "with them that morning" and of the rude comments about Sierra.

This family is making it worse and worse for AGT by the minute. And making themselves look bad too. All these things will no doubt come up in the trial.

I dont think the Family cares what we think. Which speaks volumes. Poor Sierra what did she endure :maddening: :moo:

I hope Oriah or sarx chimes in.

My first reaction, though, is that it would be a low probability of success. It's been two months, hot weather, there's been literally tons of rotting food (including meat) in and out of those dumpsters, etc. Just too much scent for a dog to have much chance of success.

Plus, I think a landfill search at this point would be nearly impossible. It's hard enough if LE only has to go through a weeks' worth of garbage but two months? And the weather is just going to keep getting hotter for the next several months.

The conditions would be horrible and the likelihood of success so low. I just hate to think of forcing LE through something like that.

I do not know how MH Safeway works, but I used to work at a Safeway in SJ. The balers were kept inside the building and dumpsters were locked and under camera surveillance.

No interview from wife/girlfriend. Those were her FB comments.

I understand that it's not acceptable to post facebook links, but I would assume it's okay to post her name on here (or at least within the context of an article). Am I right? I would just like to be on the same page as everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member