Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have any doubt as to who is in the photo with CGE then look at the very first comment it says 'gorgeous omg B*** smiled' think about the name in relation to the name from the Kewdale adress.. its just shortened. The first comment from PCB names the man in the picture with CGE the same name as the person at the kewdale address which is 'BE'

If you have any doubt as to who is in the photo with CGE then look at the very first comment it says 'gorgeous omg B*** smiled' think about the name in relation to the name from the Kewdale adress.. its just shortened. The first comment from PCB names the man in the picture of CGE the same name as the person at the kewdale address which is 'BE'

Are you referring to the photo with man and lady in the garage?... there is a guy at the back facing a bbq with white/grey hair... They guy who was arrested had white/grey hair...

...although if I had to pick that guy in the black jackets job.... I'd pick either and electrical circuit board designer... or a telstra technician

5888802d29718af57cc6e5d5981520ed.jpg
a52daa1b3a03ce28b73ee96944d3ad23.jpg

Edited pics to brighten vision .
Source : 7 news tonight

Are you referring to the photo with man and lady in the garage?... there is a guy at the back facing a bbq with white/grey hair... They guy who was arrested had white/grey hair...

...although if I had to pick that guy in the black jackets job.... I'd pick either and electrical circuit board designer... or a telstra technician

looked like that photo was from 2013 ..... maybe the stress of reading the telstra talk on here turned him grey

Read the first comment by a user called PCB, she calls him B*** as in B*****y E
She makes a specific note that he has a smile.

He is also hugging her (CGE ), seems pretty like that he is BE

Also the photo was taken by daughter, she makes a comment backed up by the mum CGE

I dont think you could see his hair on the TV. He had something covering his head and it was blurred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members