AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm....guess grandpa has changed his tune regarding the Enema couple. Talking in code?

The Smiths, like Mark Klaas said, need to go away.
Seems we have lost the focus on this mother - Elizabeth - who claims to have handed off this child to an anonymous couple.
A mother who stated she killed the baby, then retracted her statement.
What if anything, is she saying now? where is she? Did she get transferred to Arizona? Does she have a lawyer? If so, we have not heard anything from her at all! (or from a lawyer). All we have heard from are the two psychos the Smiths.
The Smiths totally give me the creeps. IMO they think that their lies are justified because they are "doing the right thing" - now they are vilified. I'm sick of them.
We need info from Elizabeth! She needs to start talking, and quickly to find this child. Or whatever the truth is. Forget the Smiths, their info goes 'round and 'round in circles.:puffy:
Pending a hearing on the 19th, she will be in Dade Co. She lawyered up immediately, as far as some of the articles have said. Nothing more has really been said about that.

OK I've had quite enough of Tammi for one day. Every few hours they produce another new "fact." They are remembering stuff bit by bit - why didn't it all just come out at once. I'm sick of them.
Maybe I will wake up in the morning and little Gabriel will have been found safe and sound, and TS/JS would have disappeared off the face of the earth.
I will pray before I sleep for the beautiful Gabe to be found healthy.
G'Night all, hoping for positive news in the AM! I hope I don't have nightmares of TS stealing fetus's or something.:cat:

Could it be that The Smiths PROGRAMMED that Garmin for her....directing her to a park....to Victoria?

I hope that forensics goes over that car and everything in it with a fine tooth comb. I wonder if JS or TPS's prints are in there and if they are how they will explain that to LE.

Could it be that The Smiths PROGRAMMED that Garmin for her....directing her to a park....to Victoria?

Maybe they put a tracking device on her also so they would know where she was, where the car was, and they programmed the Garmin to make sure she went where they wanted her to.

Maybe Elizabeth did lose it and the worst happened to Gabriel ... but I also sense Tammi et al are much more devious and have set things up so they cannot be charged with anything even if Gabriel is found alive or dead. either that or Tammi is really dim for leaving such a trail behind her... I can't decide as some people can be not so smart in some areas but are great manipulators.

Janetfacebook.jpg

OMG!!!!! I hope LE has this.

IN THE COURT OF APPEALS OF TENNESSEE AT NASHVILLE

Dec 5, 2007 ... The Petition was supported by the affidavit of Janet Morris, a principal of The Adoption Place. The attorney for the unknown father filed an ...

www.tsc.state.tn.us/opinions/tca/PDF/074/adoptionplaceOPN.pdf

view plain text here

appeal for termination of parental rights of unknown father
Birth mother had surrendered her rights, refused to tell anything about the father
child was conceived in Jackson, Tennessee in August 2005.

It also alleged that no person claiming to be the biological father was present at the child’s birth and that no person had come forward claiming any parental interest in the child. (although in the rest of it, it appears the father DID come forward)

Maybe this is who helped the Smiths with adopting the 4 yr old

I have to say I saw only bits and piece of the 5 pm and 7 pm feed of NG and now I am finally watching it now at 10. If anyone has been pulling out their hair out of frustration.....I am half bald with you now!!!!

argghghghg!!! That TS!!! Is Logan on her Facebook to have actually had the chance to see that note about praying for EJ and the baby. Man, she sure fumbled around when confronted with that "underground" comment. I don't think she knew she was going to be confronted with this FB post. What she said in reply is gibberish. I need to go back and review her EXACT words.

So what is Janet's expertise in mother's disappearing with their children? Is she a lawyer?

And once again, if TPS really wanted to get EJ back she could have just told her that LM signed the papers and everything was going to be fine. She could have worked with LM and LE and just gotten her to come back. But she didn't. Wonder why that is?

Exactly! She could have contacted LM (its already been stated that she did at one point) and told him to play along and just say that he signed the papers. That way if EJ contacted LM they would have the same story and MAYBE she would have brought Gabriel back. I hope that made sense. I am really tired and this case has me :banghead:

Dec 5, 2007 ... The Petition was supported by the affidavit of Janet Morris, a principal of The Adoption Place. The attorney for the unknown father filed an ...

So I'm thinking any conversation with Janet may have been how to make this baby dissapear for a while (maybe they did not think this case would get much attention) then claim to the court father is unknown?? I have no doubt they were scheming a way to get Logan out of the picture. The question is did Elizabeth lose it thinking it would not happen and then killed the baby...

view plain text here

Birth mother had surrendered her rights, refused to tell anything about the father
child was conceived in Jackson, Tennessee in August 2005.

Maybe this is who helped the Smiths with adopting the 4 yr old

That's exactly where my thoughts headed, and who knows what's been said about Logan to get people willing to help her with something underground. It just makes me so sick.

So I'm thinking any conversation with Janet may have been how to make this baby dissapear for a while (maybe they did not think this case would get much attention) then claim to the court father is unknown?? I have no doubt they were scheming a way to get Logan out of the picture. The question is did Elizabeth lose it thinking it would not happen and then killed the baby...

BBM

Oh gosh I hope not...

I hope they stay hot on Janet because I think she placed Gabriel with adoptive parents. I hope LE has everything from her office, computers and phone records.

That's exactly where my thoughts headed, and who knows what's been said about Logan to get people willing to help her with something underground. It just makes me so sick.

You know reading that case makes me really upset - it looks like it IS another case of the father coming forward and wanting custody but they are fighting it??? This makes me sick - why are they doing stuff like that? Playing god or what?

FBI Agents Search A Nashville House For Baby Gabriel

Tammi Smith told CBS5 she knew what the Nashville search was all about. It was the home of a friend of hers, Janet Morris, who she asked to counsel Elizabeth Johnson about what she could face legally if she tried to disappear with Gabriel.

"I called (Elizabeth) and said 'look, you've got to call this girl Janet,' and so Janet basically, she called her and as far as I know, Janet told her the same thing that we've been telling her and begged her to come back. 'And if you don't come back, you could be facing these charges and these charges,'" said Tammi Smith.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22190418/detail.html

This Janet Morris is as hinky-folk as the Smiths. I think they both parties had set this adoption in motion and unstable EJ went all rogue on them and didn't want to give ANYONE on the baby. They all went into panic mode, and whatever has happened to this baby is not their fault OR they know that she was going to give the baby to a silent 3rd party who they have no connection with ...they know they didn't have a DIRECT hand in the loss of this baby. They and EJ really don't know what has happened to this baby but I suspect they gave that starting push to the cart now bumbling down a steep hill to eminent disaster.. Gads, Bean E, I am with you and scared for this baby as well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni