GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at the picture of Brittany that CNN.com is using - the one with the dark hair. If her hair is dark now (or if she dyes it dark) and they head to Miami, with her dark complexion she would really be hard to spot in a crowd. The diversity there would be a good spot for them to hide in public.

Even though he is out there I think it is good to give them tips on ANYTHING you see regarding this case!

I think you deserve a big THANK-YOU, WillenFan21 for making that call!!:woohoo:

Better safe than sorry!!!

~Mish

Googled that screen name and it appears in many crime type blogs. LMAO he is just thinking out loud.

Connected the name to a twitter... I think he is a "psychic".

No money, Freezing cold, my guess is they ditched the car now too. If he isn't getting help from someone it won't be long to where he slips up big time like breaking into a home, stealing a car, something like that. Maybe all of us should scour our home town news for anything out of the ordinary, ie small crimes.

I may have hit on something regarding that cnn post. Ted Bundy abducted a 12 yr old in Lake City, FL on Feb 9, 1978. I bet this guy is a Bundy fanatic.

someone posted on a news comment thread of how the cops in Salem are incompetent. Just 5 miles away from where TS lived a murder happened 5 years ago and cops have not been able to solve that. He really came down hard on the cops there. Not sure how capable they are but isn't the FBI now on the case too?

Okay, WSers - keep up the good work... It's after 2:00am here and my little ones will be up at the crack of dawn, with one tired mommy trying to keep up with them. Need. to. go. to. sleep...

I love how it's past 2am and I have to be up at 6am to send one kid off to school, then be a SAHM with the other yet I am glued to the internet and trying to help find anything that can help authorities. I did the same thing when I found out about the Joan Renee Cook case yet that case has seemed to hit a dead end.

:(

I keep thinking by now that even if BS did willingly go with him or even had part to do with TS's murder, she has to be breaking down by now. It makes me very sad. No child should ever go through what she is going through right now. In fact, no human being should, no matter their age.

So which one of us? I would but my husband is snoring in my ear...

:laugh::hug::floorlaugh:

Thanks, belimom! I needed a giggle and could just picture your predicament! :sleep::ziplip:

~Mish:sleuth:

Perhaps you didn't see the driver because the head wasn't visible from behind. BS wasn't that tall, and maybe didn't adjust the seat before taking off in it.

Does anyone know if the SUV was a stick shift or automatic? I can see her possibly driving if it was an automatic - but at 12 yrs with no training - I can't see her driving a stick. Unless it was already in gear - and that's why she couldn't stop for the stop sign.

Does anyone know if the SUV was a stick shift or automatic? I can see her possibly driving if it was an automatic - but at 12 yrs with no training - I can't see her driving a stick. Unless it was already in gear - and that's why she couldn't stop for the stop sign.

I don't know but I learned how to drive by sneaking out my sisters car (a stick) every night. While I wasn't very good at starting and going, I never did grind the gears once. My only experience was just watching my sister or mother drive so it is possible.

Perhaps you didn't see the driver because the head wasn't visible from behind. BS wasn't that tall, and maybe didn't adjust the seat before taking off in it.

I'm not really sure. In fact, I don't recall seeing someone driving it at all, but I was also for some reason focused on the thing on the back that holds a spare tire. I just kept thinking "I'm almost home. Please don't let this idiot wreck or hit someone because I don't want to be a witness." I had one of my kids with me ; so I just wanted to get home.

I am really hoping that Britney is as safe as she can be with this adult predator! I don't know her involvement in her mothers death, if there is even involvement on her part, so I will set aside my thoughts on that until she is found safe and I know she is not another one of his victims, even though no matter what, she already is.

I live in SW Florida and will keep my eyes open just in case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member