GUILTY MA - Darlene Haynes, 23, slain, fetus cut from womb, Worcester, 23 July 2009

He says Corey told him she gave birth early on July 24.

Dion says he thought he had a "brand-new daughter" and was surprised when police with guns drawn surrounded the car that he, Corey and the baby were in outside a New Hampshire homeless shelter.

Dion was released after questioning. Corey, 35, remains jailed. Authorities are investigating the death of 23-year-old Darlene Haynes, whose mutilated body was found Monday in her apartment.
:waitasec:

If it wasn't Dion then who was it? Either Dion is an academy award deserving actor who's snowed the police or he wasn't involved. :waitasec:

If he wasn't involved then who might be? :waitasec:

I wonder what Corey's voice sounds like? If she has a deep voice, then from the distance into another apartment, and with no visual cues she may sound like a man.

But if someone was with her, then why would another man do it? What would motivate any other man to accompany a woman to kill another woman and remove her baby? I mean to most people that sounds pretty crazy. And it is very risky. She would gain a baby, what would he gain out of it?

He says Corey told him she gave birth early on July 24.

Dion says he thought he had a "brand-new daughter" and was surprised when police with guns drawn surrounded the car that he, Corey and the baby were in outside a New Hampshire homeless shelter.

Dion was released after questioning. Corey, 35, remains jailed. Authorities are investigating the death of 23-year-old Darlene Haynes, whose mutilated body was found Monday in her apartment.
:waitasec:

If it wasn't Dion then who was it? Either Dion is an academy award deserving actor who's snowed the police or he wasn't involved. :waitasec:If he wasn't involved then who might be? :waitasec:

According to Ms. Hayne's neighbor Fran Oswell's son, Corey has an 11-year-old son from a previous relationship who was/ is living in the apartment. Where would he be? Perhaps his mom dropped him off at relatives but his whereabouts has not be accounted for in these reports. Remember Cory has not been charged in Hayne's death and LE are still determining the facts of the case. I believe it took 2 people to commit this premeditated crime and Ms. Hayne's neighbor stated "I heard that girl screaming. Mostly it was "Leave me alone. Stop it. She was screaming in pain." She said she also heard a man screaming. I hope the neighbors know this man and reveal what he said. I am inclined to believe that the victim was conscious during the attack altho the attackers gave her wine coolers to subdue her. The perp(s) did not wait to carry out the plot until DH passed out, which would have been considerably easier. DH's badly decomed body was found wrapped in a comforter in a closet and I think it would take 2 people to accomplish this.

WTF!! She doesn't own a phone?!! :furious:

I wonder if any of Darlene's neighbors who heard her painful screams couldn't respond possibly because they didn't have a phone? I would like to hear from the caretaker who planned to evict Darlene for failing to maintain a clean dwelling. I wonder if he lived in the apartment complex and heard the screams as well.

Has the autopsy for the victim been released yet? I am waiting to see.

I wonder if any of Darlene's neighbors who heard her painful screams couldn't respond possibly because they didn't have a phone? I would like to hear from the caretaker who planned to evict Darlene for failing to maintain a clean dwelling. I wonder if he lived in the apartment complex and heard the screams as well.

Almost everybody has a cell phone. Even the poorest people put cell phones near the top of their lists for needs. Somebody had to have had a cell phone or phone. She could have run out into the street etc. etc...

:cow:

Almost everybody has a cell phone. Even the poorest people put cell phones near the top of their lists for needs. Somebody had to have had a cell phone or phone. She could have run out into the street etc. etc...

:cow:

I can understand why the neighbors who heard Darlene's agonizing cry for help may have been unwilling to get involved mainly out of concern for their own safety yet they didn't call LE or the Landlord to come and find out what was going on. Hindsight is 20/20. The report does not say if the neighbors were awakened by the antagonizing screams but because the murder possibly occurred around midnight when it was quiet, I think they chose to remain silent and not get involved. By law, no citizen has to get involved in a crime if they don't want to right?. Isn't this the Good Samaritans Law? I heard NG talk about it often. It is hard to hold the neighbors responsible for failing to report this crime because I for one am slow to accept that something this horrendous could actually be happening so denial could have prevented them from acting appropriately.

I can understand why the neighbors who heard Darlene's agonizing cry for help may have been unwilling to get involved mainly out of concern for their own safety yet they didn't call LE or the Landlord to come and find out what was going on. Hindsight is 20/20. The report does not say if the neighbors were awakened by the antagonizing screams but because the murder possibly occurred around midnight when it was quiet, I think they chose to remain silent and not get involved. By law, no citizen has to get involved in a crime if they don't want to right?. Isn't this the Good Samaritans Law? I heard NG talk about it often. It is hard to hold the neighbors responsible for failing to report this crime because I for one am slow to accept that something this horrendous could actually be happening so denial could have prevented them from acting appropriately.

IIRC, the good Samaritans Law protects people from lawsuits if they are in the act of trying to help someone.

IIRC, the good Samaritans Law protects people from lawsuits if they are in the act of trying to help someone.

In this case are the neighbors lawfully required to call 911? I don't believe they are based on what I heard NG say so could someone clarify this point please?

http://www.myspace.com/444327468

This myspace belongs to the Julie who had the baby. Notice the status: "Gained alot of weight..."yeah right, cause your getting fat, not cause your pregnant.

Here are pictures of her and her boyfriend (who thought the baby was his) , and the baby...
http://www.telegram.com/article/20090801/NEWS/908010333/0/NEWS06

Although DH's neighbor stated Ms. Corey has an 11-year-old son living with her in the same apartment building as DH, this reports states Ms. Corey has 6 children and none of them are currently living with her. The baby girl is beautiful and I am equally amazed and alarmed to learn that an unqualified medical person(s) could perform what appears to be a Cesarian birth so well. It is possible Ms.Corey had C-sections when she gave birth to some of her other children.

This myspace belongs to the Julie who had the baby. Notice the status: "Gained alot of weight..."yeah right, cause your getting fat, not cause your pregnant.

Here are pictures of her and her boyfriend (who thought the baby was his) , and the baby...

Although DH's neighbor stated Ms. Corey has an 11-year-old son living with her in the same apartment building as DH, this reports states Ms. Corey has 6 children and none of them are currently living with her. The baby girl is beautiful and I am equally amazed and alarmed to learn that an unqualified medical person(s) could perform what appears to be a Cesarian birth so well. It is possible Ms.Corey had C-sections when she gave birth to some of her other children and she was very familiar with this birthing process.

blurb she wrote on her myspace wall copy and pasted:

A LIL ABOUT ME FOR YOU. I HAVE 3 KIDS THAT I LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART. I DONT LIKE CHILLING WIT GIRLS COUSE THAY TALK TO MUCH. GARET PRESON BUT IF CROSD WE WILL HAVE PROBLEMS... MY KIDS COME BEFORE ANYTHING I ENJOY DANCEING. GOING TO THE MOVEIS. BUT DONT GET IT TWISTED.I DONT NEED TO DO ALL DAT TO BE WIFEY...font MY BABY 03/27/08 10:30AM R.I.P AND THAT ONE P><
A GOOD MAN. I HAVE A GOOD MAN OR HAD BUT I HOPE I GET THIS CHANCE AND MAKE THINGS WORK OUT THIS TIME I LOVE THIS MAN FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART I THOUGHT NOBODY COULD COME BETWEEN THAT BUT IN THE LONG RUN OR NOT SO MUCH THE LONG RUN BUT I WHAT HIM BACK I NEED HIM BACK.LOL AND MY LIFE FOR GOOD.><MY BABY 03/27/08 10:30AM i lost that special person i dont know if i will ever get him back.i hope so. but he say i am going to cheat on him again in thats not the true. I HAD THAT ONE PERFECT MAN FOR ME I REALLY AND TRULY HOPE HE COMES BACK I AM TRYING EVERYTHING I CAN I LOVE THIS MAN TO DEAD HE BRINGS LIFE AND MY EYES IN HEART WE SUCK BESIDE HE OTHER THOUGH THICK AND THIN I HOPE IT WORKS OUT.LOL

the baby daddy #3/ex boyfriend is named Roberto C. Rodriguez
yet on his myspace his screen name is valentino and on her pics she calls him tito... comments in the telegram and gazette also refer to him as tito... just wanted to clarify that in case it got confusing and in the pics from before 4/08 she refers to him as her babby daddy... when doing a search of her name both myspaces that have a pic are both hers and it seems she was good for forgetting her password...

i was just personal messaged that me posting this blurb instead of a link to it was improper etiquette... i have been told by a moderator in the past that myspace links are not allowed... so i will post blurbs until a moderator tells me not too... sorry if that upsets some...

Although DH's neighbor stated Ms. Corey has an 11-year-old son living with her in the same apartment building as DH, this reports states Ms. Corey has 6 children and none of them are currently living with her. The baby girl is beautiful and I am equally amazed and alarmed to learn that an unqualified medical person(s) could perform what appears to be a Cesarian birth so well. It is possible Ms.Corey had C-sections when she gave birth to some of her other children and she was very familiar with this birthing process.

well the first c section was done on cleopatra wasn't it? maybe that much med exp isn't necessary... very disturbing none the less

that is a totally fake myspace... with a lawyer like lou allois i'm pretty sure he didn't let her log in to her myspace from jail... her last login date is 8/1 which is impossible

The story said the baby was found alive in the hospital. How did the baby get to the hospital? I read the storys and not one of them tell how the baby got to the hospital. Was she taken to the hospital or dumped at the hospital? It sounds like some of the story is missing.

the baby was in the car at the shelter with the julie and julie's boyfrien... the cops took the baby to the hospital to get checked

sorry in regards to me not leaving the link when i first found out she was okay i was just listening to the breaking local news and to jumpy to rush... i wanted all of you to know as soon as i did...
some other people that posted the myspace links for darlene... if you do a myspace search of her name within 25 miles of worcester 10 pop up and both that have pics are both hers... she obviously forgot her password at some point and had 2... the pics in both are the same people if you need proof.... there will be a ton of fake ones now but i will post the link for the search page and you can figure out which 2 are hers (1 is of white material on skin)

well the first c section was done on cleopatra wasn't it? maybe that much med exp isn't necessary... very disturbing none the less

I don't know if the first C-section was done on Cleopatra. I think every woman who has a C-section are educated about the procedure beforehand and through self-examination intimately know where and how to make the incision. Aren't C-section mothers conscious and able to witness the birth of their child? If this is true, then Ms. Corey might have witnessed the entire process several times and that's why she had the confidence to "copycat" the doctors and didn't wait until DH was unconscious. Didn't Ms. Corey complain to the Shelter workers that all her other children had been taken from her? I believe DH statement "that she was having wine coolers with friends" indicates 2 people were in the apartment to commit this crime.

I am a nurse and have had 3 C sections and wouldn't have a clue how to perform one:eek::eek::confused:

I believe you could if you put your mind to it and you knew it was necessary to save someone's life. Ms. Corey desperately wanted DH's baby and she made sure the baby arrived safely IMO. Ms. Corey is not a stranger to the Justice System. She has a criminal history and she is upset as to why she is loosing her children? Staff at the shelter said Ms. Corey's mental problems were evident.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back