Nancy Grace - Monday, 11/24/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine Cindy on the stand? I feel sorry for the jury

The funk from the trunk smelled worse than a dead skunk..LOVE me some Sue.
That really was hilarious! :clap: Oh now the part of the tape with GA about the pizza, the detergent and so forth. "Oh this is where the smell is coming from!" :rolleyes:

GA clearly states that it was an odor that you never forget. And he said he was relieved when he saw that is wasn't his daughter or grandaughter in the trunk.... So he KNEW the deal. HE KNEW! Wasn't he fearful for Casey or Caylee and their where abouts? I'm just not understanding his rationale.

By his own admission George almost drove away without even looking in the trunk and then checked himself. I can't get over that.

I've been trying to think all day of a reason I would be upset about FBI tapes of me being released, and all I've come up with is if I picked my nose or passed gas during a break thinking nobody would ever know.

Thank you, BeanE -- It's the first time today that I've laughed out loud!!!!!

If anyone could cry "ambush" its the frickin FBI and I'll testify to that!

I wish the FBI would respond to the "ambush" charge by telling Cindy "It is what it is." lol

Or by saying how can an ambush occur when you(CA) did 97% of the talking???That is some ambush.

KC lying for attention seeking...that's why sooo many people had all these health problems that she was always telling CA @.

GA calls the LE @ his $50 of gas stolen but not his missing daughter & grandaughter when he knew what the car smell was.... What the **** this does not add up at all!

A's say they were ambushed by FBI, they didn't know they were being taped, and now the tapes are released. GA is ex cop, you can't tell me he didn't know he wasn't being taped. Duh !

RIGHT! How many times we the public see video's of people in LE / FBI depositions,questioning.................ALL THE TIME! So GA was a bad homecide detecive if he doesn't know this!!! And I think there were papers to sign and cameras in plain view. I had a business and I had to state 'camera in use'........everywhere! state or fed law???

NG has feathered bangs looks good not as sharp lined shows her NG eyes off better. Have they always been, just noticed for some reason. LOL oops off topic here. The A's admit at least GA does about decomp in trunk, if they do not think KC did it who else had keys to her car and who are they going to try and pin it on?

...in the rain none the less.

The rain and moisture would make the smell so intense! I think when GA said to himself, after putting the key in the ignition, this isn't the right way to do this or whatever the comment he made was-he knew from being a cop, turn off the car seal the scene call the police. He didn't do it because he was scarred of CA. Did you catch he said when I came around with the car Cindy was still in there yelling ah, I mean talking to the lady in the office... IMO Cindy has had the control of that family for years. She is a major mean one!!

I've been trying to think all day of a reason I would be upset about FBI tapes of me being released, and all I've come up with is if I picked my nose or passed gas during a break thinking nobody would ever know.

May I step in and add, talked to myself...I don't think I'd like Folks seeing me talk to myself...lol...:crazy:

KC lying for attention seeking...that's why sooo many people had all these health problems that she was always telling CA @.

GA calls the LE @ his $50 of gas stolen but not his missing daughter & grandaughter when he knew what the car smell was.... What the **** this does not add up at all!

I think we know EXACTLY where Casey got that.

plus they knew daughter stole all the time and always ran out of gas, they never thought of kc stealing the gas cans?

I wish the FBI would respond to the "ambush" charge by telling Cindy "It is what it is." lol

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

And UM, YOU KNOW, ABSOLUTELY(sp?) etc. etc.

Maybe CA wouldn't have chomped on her snack, itched her legs, and play with her hair a gazillion times? LOL.

Or slipped her foot in and out of her shoe, or sat on her leg. Watching her about drove me nuts, but the words did me in. :rolleyes:

Just because they were both working doesn't mean they were "absent". MOO

Okay, 'uninvolved', as evidenced by such things as their not knowing their daughter wasn't going to graduate until one year after the problems started. All it would have taken was one parent/teacher conference during that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304