Conway Presser - Fri., 2/6/09

Repeating the information from the previous press releases and thanking the press for leaving the A's alone. Talking about tight security and the list of people who can't come. Most already know who they are and any who show up will be excluded. They are delaying planning their private memorial to selflessly give thanks to the public by planning this one first. Private donors financing. Casey won't be able to come because it would require a furlough.

I want to know who are the deep pockets to the Anthony's and Casey's defense? Who is this wealthy person that is donating all this money for everything? I just do not believe it is some unknown family friend. I wish to heavens one of these investigative reporters would look into this. I want to know if these are criminal types or legitimate donors.

So basically so far it goes something like this: Brad: This news conference is about the memorial, but I can't answer most of your questions cause I don't know much of anything about the memorial.

Anonymous donors are helping pay for the memorial service. Caylee's remains are at the funeral home and def. and pros. are both finished with them. Anthony family has received threats and security will be tight at memorial.

I also don't understand the need for this presser. Its the same old info he has been yaking about for weeks now. I think he loves to be in the media eye. Anything to talk about how wonderful the Anthony's are....

Anonymous donors are helping pay for the memorial service.

Conway: Anthony family has received security threats recently, therefore security will be tight.

Argh! I fell asleep lol. Missed the beginning. Has BC made any comment about whether money is being made off the memorial?

TIA

Anonymous donors paying for everything concerning the memorial service. Wonder who this is?

JB would have to request for Casey to be able to see the memorial via tv.

Anonymous donors are helping pay for the memorial service. Caylee's remains are at the funeral home and def. and pros. are both finished with them. Anthony family has received threats and security will be tight at memorial.

I would bet that those "anonymous donors" are the ones taking pictures at the memorial and making video's. That's why they don't want any other camera's in there. Just the ones that have paid for it.

Does anyone remember that same scenario with the Anna Nicole Smith funeral? I sure do.

Denouncing Mr. Morgan for seeking to involve the press and create a circus in regard to the depositions.

Repeating the information from the previous press releases and thanking the press for leaving the A's alone. Talking about tight security and the list of people who can't come. Most already know who they are and any who show up will be excluded. They are delaying planning their private memorial to selflessly give thanks to the public by planning this one first. Private donors financing. Casey won't be able to come because it would require a furlough.

I give up...what is so hard about planning a private funeral? I'm thinking they both can be done within time.....One might not be camera perfect but that would be why "private" would come into play...why leave her in the funeral home to satisfy the "public"--personally--I'd rather see her out of the cardboard box than hear of a "public" invite only memorial.....This could have been done with or without them havng control over her remains....Bury the little girl!

ok...watching ths on HLN and still trying to figure out why? As in, why I'm watching a repeat of BC say the same stuff that's been said over and over...must be missing something???

Anyone else feel lost?

edited to add: I see others are as confused as I am about why he called this presser????

Well, BC just confirmed that CA put the bracelet in KC's socks, but in all innocence, of course.

ok...watching ths on HLN and still trying to figure out why? As in, why I'm watching a repeat of BC say the same stuff that's been said over and over...must be missing something???

Anyone else feel lost?

uhhhhh different day????? same ole lines....

Just on headline news (CNN) they will also carry the Memorial

Well, BC just confirmed that CA put the bracelet in KC's socks, but in all innocence, of course.

ahhh my feed went down right when the question was asked about the bracelet-- do you remember what Conway said exactly??

I give up...what is so hard about planning a private funeral? I'm thinking they both can be done within time.....One might not be camera perfect but that would be why "private" would come into play...why leave her in the funeral home to satisfy the "public"--personally--I'd rather see her out of the cardboard box than hear of a "public" invite only memorial.....This could have been done with or without them havng control over her remains....Bury the little girl!

How can they bury her when they don't have authority over her remains? Until Casey releases the remains to her mother and father, Caylee will not be buried. That is, if she ever does release them. Casey could very easily decide to have Caylee cremated, then ask to keep her remains in the cell with her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeo20
Back