AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is something I never considered - a live-in witness to Gabe/Elizabeth being at the house!

"Hi, are you still looking for an Au pair ?"

"I found an amazing Live-In Nanny. She's been with us for a while now. She goes to Nursing school at nights. She will have to go to school daytime in one year, so we will be loosing her. If you are still looking next year, let me know. We will be needing a new Nanny then!"

April 12, 2009 at 8:37pm

It appears to me that as of Dec 26 & 27, she thought she could have him. She was trying to get Logan to sign the papers, trying to get Eliz to come to her with Gabriel, having people call Eliz to tell her to come back to Tammi and to go to the custody hearing on Dec 28.

Her first interview, after Eliz was arrested, sounds to me like she thought she could have Gabriel.

That's how it looks to me. When do you believe she came to believe she couldn't have Gabriel? What, to you, made her think she couldn't have him?

I didn't mean to imply that this is what I think happened. I was simply speculating on one scenario that could have led to TPS thinking that way.

I do believe that TPS thought that she might have a shot at acquiring Gabriel, one way or another, up until the time that Logan was granted full custody. I do not believe that Gabriel was handed off to strangers, I think there are key players involved in this who know exactly where he is, or at least was, after the hand off.

"Somebody told me today that doing colonics is GROSS!!! I said that not doing colonics is GROSS!!! Why would you want "OLD POOP" inside of you, putrifying and creating MOLD for all your other organs to suck up and enjoy! And remember, your SKIN is an organ too....GRRRR-OOSS!!!!!!!!!"

um, most of us go to the dr. if we have "old poop" stuck inside of us ... just sayin' ...
Oh my, she sure is serious about the human excretory process. That, by itself, is concerning. She says on her website that she was in a traditional medical field before switching over to the non traditional. I wonder if this is true.

Hey all WS. Took me like 3 hours to read all the posts since I was last on here early this morning! Everyone should be commended - awesome job!
Just going to put in my :twocents:

<snip>

Whew! That was a wild ride -= :woohoo:

I think I'm FULL of eNerGy now :)

you crack me up, but you are right

"Somebody told me today that doing colonics is GROSS!!! I said that not doing colonics is GROSS!!! Why would you want "OLD POOP" inside of you, putrifying and creating MOLD for all your other organs to suck up and enjoy! And remember, your SKIN is an organ too....GRRRR-OOSS!!!!!!!!!"

um, most of us go to the dr. if we have "old poop" stuck inside of us ... just sayin' ...

Keep your friends close and your enemas closer :blushing:

ok, so from this we have another CA connection ...

and a possible NV connection?

LOL

sorry I won't post any more of that - just going through old FB posts of hers

I don't know. I got a good laugh out of your post and then another one from Bean's response to it!

Here's the link AGAIN:
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149226

Nowhere does it say ONE ping. IMO. Regardless, Victoria, Tx is the wrong direction (from SA) to Mexico. To have ANY ping/signal going from Victoria towards Mexico is meaningful, IMO.

Tornado Bus doesn't go to Victoria, Tx from San Antonio. I too called the 1(800)754-1182 from their website as did someone else here (Chica???). It's FREE .... call them.

You have to keep in mind that GPS' sometimes lead people on crazy routes. Mine will take me sometimes out of the way instead of always the direct route. I have a garmin and its considered a very good one but sometimes does that. Plus who knows if she intentionally was trying to get close to the Gulf of Mexico. Or even if she was looking for something specific and the nearest one was in Victoria.

snipped from above article:
"But before Johnson was arrested at a youth hostel in Miami Beach, a cell phone signal was tracked to her in Victoria, Texas, three days earlier, according to a court document. Victoria is 115 miles southwest of San Antonio, and the signal was last caught moving toward the Mexico border, according to the document."

I really want to see this court document they are referencing. Does anyone have an idea whether it was from the Maricopa County or the Miami-Dade County court? If the media has it shouldn't we be able to find it? Also, is this the only media outlet that reported on this? I've been doing some searching with no luck. Any ideas?

The practice of colon hydrotherapy is currently not specifically regulated in most states, but the International Association for Colon Hydrotherapy (IACT) has developed a 100-hour syllabus that is generally accepted as the industry standard. Most programs offer colon hydrotherapy as a concentrated two-week course.

http://www.spabeautyed.com/career-center/colonic-therapy/

snipped from above article:
"But before Johnson was arrested at a youth hostel in Miami Beach, a cell phone signal was tracked to her in Victoria, Texas, three days earlier, according to a court document. Victoria is 115 miles southwest of San Antonio, and the signal was last caught moving toward the Mexico border, according to the document."

I really want to see this court document they are referencing. Does anyone have an idea whether it was from the Maricopa County or the Miami-Dade County court? If the media has it shouldn't we be able to find it? Also, is this the only media outlet that reported on this? I've been doing some searching with no luck. Any ideas?

The NG show had it, too. They said it was the arrest document. The part about Victoria being southwest of San Antonio is incorrect, as another poster pointed out. I wonder if the part about "moving toward the Mexican border" was a sort of exaggeration to bolster the document. Is that done, or would it be a really bad move?
Here's the quote:
There is a criminal complaint out of the state of Arizona, and this is what Elizabeth Johnson is being held on in Florida. The charge is custodial interference.

Well, as part of that complaint there is a summary. Now this is not rumor, innuendo. This is on the criminal complaint and it says that the last-known whereabouts of Elizabeth Johnson was from her cell phone pings in Victoria, Texas, headed toward the Mexican border. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

I really wonder what EJ has told the FBI about going to Victoria?

Someone else mentioned, that was conveniently the day Tammi says she couldn't talk on the phone to her cause she lost the signal and could only text (I don't use text, but I guess it's possible to text when you can't call?)

The NG show had it, too. They said it was the arrest document. The part about Victoria being southwest of San Antonio is incorrect, as another poster pointed out. I wonder if the part about "moving toward the Mexican border" was a sort of exaggeration to bolster the document. Is that done, or would it be a really bad move?

I was thinking it was errors and exaggeration on the part of the media not LE but I guess it could be either. That's why I wish we could read it.

Someone else mentioned, that was conveniently the day Tammi says she couldn't talk on the phone to her cause she lost the signal and could only text (I don't use text, but I guess it's possible to text when you can't call?)

On my phone if the signal is really bad you can only text like it wont do voice. But I do know that 'PINGS' normal 'PINGS' happen weather you use the phone or not its almost like a locater ping. They used it resently when a girl went missing they kept pinging her cell phone to find her location. I dont know all the details but I know all you have to do is get a signal any kind of signal to it and it PINGS call text.. w/e w/e.. and they dont have to answer. So it must be some kind of locater not to sure though how it works yet. So long as the phone is on they can PING it. (at least from what my provider said)

Someone who lives in San Antonio posted yesterday (sorry I don't remember who) that it was all over the news there. I live in Houston and haven't seen it on the news, but I don't watch local news every evening and night so I could have missed it.

That was probably me. I've seen this story on every newscast for at least the last week. I have a cousin who lives in Victoria, I've left a message asking him wether it has been on down there.

Melissa

Here's the quote:

If someone went to Victoria and then went over to and drove down the Eastern border of Texas, where would they end up in Mexico?

Isnt that also the day she told Logan that the baby was dead? Maybe she asked about busses that would go to Miami and they told her to go to Victoria?

On my phone if the signal is really bad you can only text like it wont do voice. But I do know that 'PINGS' normal 'PINGS' happen weather you use the phone or not its almost like a locater ping. They used it resently when a girl went missing they kept pinging her cell phone to find her location. I dont know all the details but I know all you have to do is get a signal any kind of signal to it and it PINGS call text.. w/e w/e.. and they dont have to answer. So it must be some kind of locater not to sure though how it works yet. So long as the phone is on they can PING it. (at least from what my provider said)

No one pings your phone. From what I understand is that your phone pings cell towers. Which means it is constantly searching for the nearest one and sending a signal to it to see if its working and then it returns one to let it know it is. That is the only case if your phone is turned on though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member