TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
katy, I don't believe Hailey was even in her bed that morning to be honest. I hope I am proven wrong...you have no idea how much I hope that's the case.. I DO NOT mind being wrong, lol!

ITA hope we are wrong............

BD was not referring to him being 'retarded' when she called him MHMR on the 911 calls. She was telling the cops he was crazy, and he had mental problems.
The call was about him threatening to kill her and Clint. It was about his anger issues, not his being 'slow' or retarded.

When NG questioned her she LIED imo. NG asked her what she meant when she said he was MHMR and she paused for a long time and then said ' retarded' because SHE DID NOT WANT TO ADMIT SHE KNEW HE WAS CRAZY BACK THEN.

I think she meant that exactly and the reason she paused was because she was trying to decide if she wanted to admit she used that term. jmo

Along those same lines I wonder what was so urgent for DD to climb through a window to get in and then not stay. I really don't think CD was very involved in their lives so I am not surprised he didn't say anything. I don't find that strange. And you are right there probably hasn't been everything released. Then again LE may have thrown that into the affadavit trying to make their case against SA look better. ijdk

Anything is possible...For some reason DD was locked out and apparently since Billie says that she never locked the doors and windows he just climbed in and was confronted by SA. I think the rest is left out on purpose. LE will ONLY put enough info in a search warrant affidavit to get the warrant..they do not want to show their hand if at all possible....I don't believe that DD saw BD when he went in and only after CD came over did they realize she was there..<total speculation...and I agree little Hailey didn't really have anyone watching over her as she should have...

Linda7NJ said:
I honestly don't know a lot of Texans. I am going to apologise in advance if I offend anyone.

I was once seated next to a guy from Texas on a very long...long..... flight. His speech patterns almost literally drove me insane. He talked super slow, and everything was convoluted like Kampfer's statement above. I'm from New Jersey, (south) here, we talk really fast and use as few words as possible to get our point across. We are an impatiant bunch, and he seemed more than relaxed and certainly knew how to take his time and ramble.

When I called the Pizza Hut to order pizzas for the searchers, I was a little stunned at just how friendly the guy was & how long it took to order. That was rather nice. VERY different from here.

Then I got to thinking .....when I was listening to Billie on NG...and Clint....Kampfer in the presser and it finally hit me. Maybe this is the way EVERYONE in Texas talks? YES? NO?

Lol not just Texas - across the south - we drawl.

I hope that someone has explained to BD that in a situation such as this (her daughter is missing) that things are going to come out. BDs personal life, her past, her boyfriends past, etc will have to come out in the open. Unfortunately this is the nature of the beast. There is no way of knowing what may be important so everything must be looked at. To lie, hide things, refuse to talk about things does nothing to help HD and makes people wonder why BD is not doing everything in her power to help find her daughter. It is tough and it can be embarrassing but it has to be done.

For example, if BD was buying drugs from anyone that needs to be known to LE.........someone could have harmed HD because of lack of payment or god knows what else. If there have been fights with SA and BD, SA could have harmed HD to get back at BD. The list goes on and BD has no way of knowing what may be the key to what happened to HD.

When someone that you love (in this case a 13 year old daughter) goes missing and clues to that persons whereabouts are hard to find then you must do whatever needs to be done to help find that person. Your life must become an open book. Nothing needs to be held back. You tell the truth from the beginning no matter how hard it is, how it makes you look as a person or be concerned with what people may say about you. BD has to understand this and stop the double speak, stop the lies, stop the covering for POIs. To not do so only makes LE and the public wonder why she is not helping and wonder what exactly she is trying to hide.

katy, I don't believe Hailey was even in her bed that morning to be honest. I hope I am proven wrong...you have no idea how much I hope that's the case.. I DO NOT mind being wrong, lol!

I understand. And I don't think she really walked out that door at 3;15 either. But what I am saying is that they have given the cops this target time of last seeing her; 3:15 at Chestnut St.

So everything the cops look at radiates out from that exact time and place. Every player is going to be looked at specifically in terms of what they were doing and where they were AT 3:15. So I do not believe that BD could have been there without the cops knowing already.

I understand. And I don't think she really walked out that door at 3;15 either. But what I am saying is that they have given the cops this target time of last seeing her; 3:15 at Chestnut St.

So everything the cops look at radiates out from that exact time and place. Every player is going to be looked at specifically in terms of what they were doing and where they were AT 3:15. So I do not believe that BD could have been there without the cops knowing already.

I don't believe from what I have read and the way I have interpreted what LE has said that they are *assuming* that she left @ 3:15 from that address. Not at all..especially given that SA is the only person that says that...MOO

actually, I will try and find a specific article or vid? where they even mention something about her whereabouts from the night before. I'll go look for it..

I thought that at first as well! Having been married to a crack head, they do have that type of look on their face when confronted!. But after realizing that BD got off work early (but no confirmation of how early) and the fact that something bothered DD enough to leave the house AFTER he was inside to go and get his dad..I just don't know? Add to that why would CD not say something to SA (granted we don't know whether he did or not for sure)..but he prolly wouldn't IF he got there and found out that BD was home too...
I've seemed to miss this part. Will you fill me in on this, please? TIA! ;)

Sorry Bessie, I'm trying to find that article..We know that DD made it inside from the affidavits (see that portion in post 9) and IIRC Clint said on NG that DD came and got him..but everything was just left at that point...no further clarification...

"SA Daniel A COTTNER and SA Janet THOMAS interviewed Clint Dunn, 1-5-2011, and he stated DD had told him he returned home at approximately 4pm on Monday afternoon 12-27-2010 and pounded on the door for about 5 minutes and nobody would let him in. DD made entry through a window and got into the residence. SA Janet THOMAS later interviewed Billie DUNN who confirmed that DD had indeed pounded on the door and nobody would let him in and he then made entry into the residence and observed Shawn Adkins standing in the hallway with a deer in the headlights look"

Bringing forth this portion of the affidavit though I know I'm gonna get pelted with apples :crazy:..

Since Hailey wasn't "officially" missing yet, maybe they were just having sex?
I know if I sneak home for some afternoon delight, I don't just lock my bedroom door, but the front door too. I probably would not hear loud banging on the front door either just because my bedroom is on the opposite side of the house.

"SA Daniel A COTTNER and SA Janet THOMAS interviewed Clint Dunn, 1-5-2011, and he stated DD had told him he returned home at approximately 4pm on Monday afternoon 12-27-2010 and pounded on the door for about 5 minutes and nobody would let him in. DD made entry through a window and got into the residence. SA Janet THOMAS later interviewed Billie DUNN who confirmed that DD had indeed pounded on the door and nobody would let him in and he then made entry into the residence and observed Shawn Adkins standing in the hallway with a deer in the headlights look"

BUMP for Bessie...Please read the way it's worded..CD is repeating what DD told him...BD is confirming what happened. How in the world could she confirm it if she was not there. THAT's what is keeping me up at night...and I have a difficult time believing that LE made a mistake in the wording...

I think she meant that exactly and the reason she paused was because she was trying to decide if she wanted to admit she used that term. jmo

I wonder how many people call 911 to report their boyfriend is "retarded"?

Since Hailey wasn't "officially" missing yet, maybe they were just having sex?
I know if I sneak home for some afternoon delight, I don't just lock my bedroom door, but the front door too. I probably would not hear loud banging on the front door either just because my bedroom is on the opposite side of the house.

Maybe..but that would still mean she was home!..maybe they were doing drugs..but that would still mean she was at home...idk..

Sorry Bessie, I'm trying to find that article..We know that DD made it inside from the affidavits (see that portion in post 9) and IIRC Clint said on NG that DD came and got him..but everything was just left at that point...no further clarification...

I have never heard that once he got inside he went over to CD's. I am curious about this as well because that would be telling.

BUMP for Bessie...Please read the way it's worded..CD is repeating what DD told him...BD is confirming what happened. How in the world could she confirm it if she was not there. THAT's what is keeping me up at night...and I have a difficult time believing that LE made a mistake in the wording...

Because her son told her and she had no reason not to believe him. Just like DD told his father. jmo

I know DD went to CD's Tuesday afternoon/evening to tell him H was missing, but I didn't know he went Monday as well.

Maybe..but that would still mean she was home!..maybe they were doing drugs..but that would still mean she was at home...idk..

That's the thing, LE leaves out so much info that could easily put these questions to rest. I reckon they have their reasons for not confirming it either way, but it sure would be nice to know.

Because her son told her and she had no reason not to believe him. Just like DD told his father. jmo

If that were the case, why didn't LE write it up as such though? Maybe it's just me and I need to let go off this sticking point....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth