Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carried over from the 7/15 ping thread...

...maybe...since/if she was drivin' Annie's car she knew she could eventually be found when the warrant for her arrest would eventually be issued due to failure to appear/pay?

Its probably got an address that could be tied to her. She would have paid it if she didnt get arrested and they found out about it. I dont think she had any intention of paying it, but did not bargain for Annie getting the follow-up ticket? JMHO

For starts, A. Preslar is the first initial of this person and the person's spouse.
AND
The Mrs. P is guess what, an event planner

Sorry if I missed this somewhere along the lines, but how do we know that A. Preslar is an event planner? Also, I am racking my brain trying to find the reference to this person... can anyone help me??? LOL

How did KC pay the ticket without a ZG ID??? (are you guys saying she had a fake ZG ID???)

Which address do you think she used when she got the ticket? -- Hopespring? Ricardo's??? How would she know when her appearance would be or when to pay the ticket?

Otherwise -- theory makes total and complete sense! Someone wrap it up and put a bow on it.

Well, another newbie here. But I've been lurking here for about a month, and watching this thread in particular. Now feels like a good time to jump in the deep end with the "big kids".

I've been waiting to see if anyone else thinks CA was posing as ZG at Sawgrass, so I'd like to add a few observations to this discussion.

In the 153 pg. Doc Dump dated 8/26/08, I noticed a few things in Yuri M's narrative:

He states he found a ZG who filled out a guest card. He called the ZG he identified from Sawgrass. She denied "Knowing KC, Cayleee, or Babysitting anyone at all". Nowhere in this narrative does he address or confirm that this ZG was or was not at Sawgrass.

He goes on to state that Sgt. Allen pulled up all the ZG's in the DAVID system. KC couldn't identify any of them, including the ZG he (Sgt. Allen) just spoke with.

YM goes on to state that in his interview with Harry G, the Sawgrass leasing consultant who filled out the guest card, that Mr.G remembered the name, not the person.

In his written statement, HG said YM showed him a "piece of paper having about 12 photographs on it". He further stated he "believed I recognized one of the pictures" and the "pictured person may have visited the community as a prospect". Lastly, HG said YM told him all of the pictures were of the same person, but YM never mentioned the photographed person's name.

YM _never_ identified the photographed person in the narrative.

I also noticed that on the OCSO form accompanying ZG's written statement, there are two phone numbers. One matches the visitor card, but the other doesn't, and appears to be in a different handwriting.

Nowhere in the narrative does YM address or confirm whether this ZG was actually at Sawgrass.

One more thing:

In the Mon. Sept. 29th, 2008 video interview that Mary N, of wftv, did with a ZG (the one filing the lawsuit) and her attorney John M: Neither ZG or JM ever confirmed that Ms.G ever actually went to Sawgrass that day. Attorney JM actually said ZG took a tour of the apartment complex "earlier in the year" but that was her "only connection"to them.

I have also observed a few other things regarding Sawgrass that I think would be interesting to you, but they're a bit OT. If you are curious, and would be willing to start a new thread about KC's possible connection to Sawgrass #210, I will post, ok?

In Yuri Melich's early narrative on the case, he wrote that he traveled to the Sawgrass apartments and met with Dave T. and Amanda M., who confirmed that the apartment KC mentioned had been vacant for several months. He also says they ran several names in their system and "found a Zenaida Gonzalez who had come to look at an apartment on April 17th. She was never a tenant. They gave me a 'guest card' completed by Zenaida Gonzalez which contained her cell phone number." (evidence page 16)

The actual guest card shows a date of June 17th. (evidence page 49)

Both Harry G. - who met with Zenaida - and Amanda M. reference June as the date of the visit. This could be because June is listed on the guest card. (evidence pages 55 - 58). In his statment Harry G. says he is sure of the date because filling out the card is standard operating procedure.

The question is, who erred? Yuri in saying "April 17th" in his narrative or Harry in writing "6/17" on the guest card?

If Yuri was keeping notes and immediately wrote "April 17th" following a search of what I presume to be a computer system at Sawgrass, then I would expect it to be the most accurate possibility. Most computer applications would fill in the date for the user, so there is less room for error. If he was recalling the date from memory, then it could be suspect.

The date is important because a June 17 date points to an attempt to create a cover story after the fact. Not a good strategy, because KC supposedly left Caylee with a Zenaida that lived at Sawgrass, not one who was considering it. It also points to a possible accomplice - if it was not KC, who visited the apartment? If it was KC, did she have a fake Zenaida ID?

KC does not ping anywhere near the Sawgrass on the 17th, but her phone does not ping until nearly 11 AM. She could have gone to Sawgrass before then, but AL told LE he skipped school that morning to sleep in with KC.

Thus, I don't think KC went to Sawgrass that day. It would have been either an accomplice - and I doubt there was one - or a real Zenaida G. If a real Zenaida G., did KC know of the visit? Again, why use the name of someone thinking about renting rather than an actual tenant?

An April 17 date, however, points to possible premeditation. It occurs one month after the chloroform computer searches. It could involve KC posing as Zenaida G., setting up the background for her story. Or, again, it could be a real Zenaida G. that KC somehow learned visited the apartments.
*snipped*

Very specifically, here's the crux for me...

4/17 Is somehow given as the date of the ZG visit to Sawgrass. Dunno if it is a db-entry error or not. Just dunno.
5/24 or prior Casey used ZG alias for traffic stop
6/17 a "real" ZG is confirmed (via LE contact w/ her) to have visited Sawgrass by her statement.

Of note, Harry filled out the guest card.

For Casey to use the ZG alias 5/24 she had to id this name prior. Dunno the source. Since Casey was unable to produce a valid D.L....perhaps she had some other form of ID showing her as ZG. IIRC, Casey stated ZG was a seasonal employee @ Universal and she had seen ZG's badge...circa 2004 IIRC. Perhaps Casey simply had a fake ID made when she was <21 so she could hit the bars using ZG info. Hmmm...:waitasec: Casey's 22 now...so..she'd be...What? ~18 in 2004? Drinking age is 21.

Perhaps Casey's been using ZG alias & fake ID to get into bars for some time now. Not a DL, but, maybe a permit w/ Casey's pic and ZG' info incl. D.O.B.

This doesn't explain how the real ZG shows up @ Sawgrass @ 6/17...but...perhaps after the traffic stop in May Casey realized she needed to find a real, new ZG whose mailing address she could use...

...still plenty of work to do...but, maybe something to go on there...

Sorry if I missed this somewhere along the lines, but how do we know that A. Preslar is an event planner? Also, I am racking my brain trying to find the reference to this person... can anyone help me??? LOL

I ran a check, but as of yet, the only thing I can say is that KC called this person, I did not want to post anything until I can connect the link, I have seen people dragged in- for all we know it could have been a wrong number.

Digging!!

In LA's testimony, he said when they were going through KC's stuff at the house that he collected from TL's, there was a bunch of 20's in her wallet. Looked to him like $140-$200 bucks. CA kept it. But anyway, that supports the $250 withdrawal less a $50 payment.

yikes, good catch

As an FYI, I have always been of the opinion that the Sawgrass dude was shown pictures of Casey. How are you getting 12 different pics of ZG?

Well, another newbie here. But I've been lurking here for about a month, and watching this thread in particular. Now feels like a good time to jump in the deep end with the "big kids".

I've been waiting to see if anyone else thinks CA was posing as ZG at Sawgrass, so I'd like to add a few observations to this discussion.

In the 153 pg. Doc Dump dated 8/26/08, I noticed a few things in Yuri M's narrative:

He states he found a ZG who filled out a guest card. He called the ZG he identified from Sawgrass. She denied "Knowing KC, Cayleee, or Babysitting anyone at all". Nowhere in this narrative does he address or confirm that this ZG was or was not at Sawgrass.

He goes on to state that Sgt. Allen pulled up all the ZG's in the DAVID system. KC couldn't identify any of them, including the ZG he (Sgt. Allen) just spoke with.

YM goes on to state that in his interview with Harry G, the Sawgrass leasing consultant who filled out the guest card, that Mr.G remembered the name, not the person.

In his written statement, HG said YM showed him a "piece of paper having about 12 photographs on it". He further stated he "believed I recognized one of the pictures" and the "pictured person may have visited the community as a prospect". Lastly, HG said YM told him all of the pictures were of the same person, but YM never mentioned the photographed person's name.

YM _never_ identified the photographed person in the narrative.

I also noticed that on the OCSO form accompanying ZG's written statement, there are two phone numbers. One matches the visitor card, but the other doesn't, and appears to be in a different handwriting.

Nowhere in the narrative does YM address or confirm whether this ZG was actually at Sawgrass.

One more thing:

In the Mon. Sept. 29th, 2008 video interview that Mary N, of wftv, did with a ZG (the one filing the lawsuit) and her attorney John M: Neither ZG or JM ever confirmed that Ms.G ever actually went to Sawgrass that day. Attorney JM actually said ZG took a tour of the apartment complex "earlier in the year" but that was her "only connection"to them.

I have also observed a few other things regarding Sawgrass that I think would be interesting to you, but they're a bit OT. If you are curious, and would be willing to start a new thread about KC's possible connection to Sawgrass #210, I will post, ok?

Welcome Moonlighting! Looks like you've been doin' your homework! Glad to see you here.

1) There is another thread that would be on-topic for a deep-dive re: Sawgrass. Another poster, DAVID, IIRC? lives @ Sawgrass and answered a bunch of our questions on that thread. If you do a forum search using "Sawgrass" in the title of the thread you'll find it. I'd encourage you to find it and take it up where it was left off. I'd love to see it, and perhaps we can get (DAVID?) back to help if needed.

2) I was curious if the "real" ZG's account of the date was an error since we've seen so many others made in statements (Jamie R thinking her convo w/ Casey was June for a very recent example). Seems your info might go along w/ this...perhaps. I thought that some of the early interviews w/ ZG, when she was still in sillouette confirmed that she had been there 6/17...but perhaps I just made the mental leap from what I heard to what I thought I was going to hear based on the guest card.

IIRC, Harry included that he spoke w/ ZG in spanish/espaniol...IIRC...stating that he started to write down the spanish spelling of ZG's daughters hame (Yasmine maybe) on the form because of it. Somewhere, in all of this we have Casey saying something about working on something for her fictional boss @ Universal and bein able to speak not write (or vice versa) very well. This detail might bolster Casey visiting Sawgrass as a ZG impersonater...

ETA related Sawgrass links for convenience:

Resident describes:
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71537

Timeline changed initially 4/17=>6/17:
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68530

Virtual tour:
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69525

Sawgrass db entry access:
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70015

For my part, thanks for the kind words, Sleuthy, but, really, I would hafta emphasize the "JWG and all the others..." part. All I'm doin' is bringing together pieces they've developed to see how it lines up w/ Blink's work. And if I started rattlin' off the "all others" it would be a reaallly long post and it would still leave people out.

The thing I've found w/ WS (that goes on behind the boards) is that there are some really terrific people here that are willin' to help you develop things. I can't tell you how many PM's I've fired off to WS's w/ some obscure question...only to get a quick and detailed response...complete w/ reference links, etc.

Soooo....not to rattle on too much, but, IMHO its important to note that I don't mean to represent this stuff as my original work...you just see my name on the Post 'cause I'm standin' on the shoulders of many, many other WS's. :grouphug:

...except, of course, when I'm wrong...those....those posts...they are 100% original Bond :bang:

I've been looking for months trying to figure out this whole 'Zani' thing. What I have read in these recent posts makes a lot of sense, but I have some things about it I am still not getting. For example, the ZG filing the lawsuit says she looked at the apt. at Sawgrass in June. I don't know if I can buy that as a coincidence, but again, I am not 'getting' everything about this as I am reading it. (Massive sleep deprivation)
It would really be great for me if you could pull all this together in one post. Please??
Lanie
I see more posts have been added concerning ZG being at Sawgrass. I will try to find the info I have showing she admitted to looking at apts during that time frame.
Here's a link to a news story. http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17122200/detail.html

My goodness BJB, you're fast! Astounding!

I think JM, ZG's attorney, by saying his client visited "earlier in the year", implied that the April 17th date was correct.

Another funny thing-
Harry G filled out the visitor's name as:

C- Zenaida Gonzale IIRC. If it was KC, do you suppose HG asked the guest to spell her name, and she started to spell her _own_ name and caught herself?

I love all the hard work! :)

if KC was useing a ZG name and got a ticket.....how would she show proof a a DL with the right info to be able to pay the ticket? would it have been a real DL for a real ZG and who ever took the payment didnt notice KC not looking like the real ZG?

I have to say....this is all REALLY creepy!

I think JM, ZG's attorney, by saying his client visited "earlier in the year", implied that the April 17th date was correct.

Another funny thing-

C- Zenaida Gonzale IIRC. If it was KC, do you suppose HG asked the guest to spell her name, and she started to spell her _own_ name and caught herself?

can you link where it say's *C*-Zenaida Gonzale?
wow......that would be something also!!

Another funny thing-

:) I don't recall who pointed out the "C" thing to me before, but, yes...that could've very well been what happened. :)
Too bad Casey didn't fill out the form herself, eh?

If 4/17 is correct, then, we have something we can work with...

I'm prolly sounding like a broken record at this point, but, we know the same, real ZG that visited Sawgrass had a boyfriend that got a tat recently per video on his MySpace site...and that same bf, Jonathan, listed CIT as one of his friends on MySpace. We know Casey frequents CIT and is very close friends w/ at least one, Sean, if not a couple or so of the employees. Sean & his roomates (brother John, and Lake Vaj owner, Iassen) also all hang @ CIT. All are friends w/ Dante who is a Sawgrass resident. CIT seems to me to be the most likely nexus of ZG & Casey. I'm thinkin' ZG came into CIT w/ Jonathan...and...Casey may have been there. ZG and/or Jonathan mention looking for apt's while gettin' inked...someone says...Dante likes Sawgrass...and they should check it out...and *shazam* the whole thing is born.

All of this would mean Casey needed/wanted an alias back around April 17. I don't think Casey's long-term prowess is well enough established that she woulda recalled all of this in June.

IIRC, JWG posted somethin' bout the April date and the computer search context at the time.

Welcome Moonlighting! Looks like you've been doin' your homework! Glad to see you here.

1) There is another thread that would be on-topic for a deep-dive re: Sawgrass. Another poster, DAVID, IIRC? lives @ Sawgrass and answered a bunch of our questions on that thread. If you do a forum search using "Sawgrass" in the title of the thread you'll find it. I'd encourage you to find it and take it up where it was left off. I'd love to see it, and perhaps we can get (DAVID?) back to help if needed.

2) I was curious if the "real" ZG's account of the date was an error since we've seen so many others made in statements (Jamie R thinking her convo w/ Casey was June for a very recent example). Seems your info might go along w/ this...perhaps. I thought that some of the early interviews w/ ZG, when she was still in sillouette confirmed that she had been there 6/17...but perhaps I just made the mental leap from what I heard to what I thought I was going to hear based on the guest card.

IIRC, Harry included that he spoke w/ ZG in spanish/espaniol...IIRC...stating that he started to write down the spanish spelling of ZG's daughters hame (Yasmine maybe) on the form because of it. Somewhere, in all of this we have Casey saying something about working on something for her fictional boss @ Universal and bein able to speak not write (or vice versa) very well. This detail might bolster Casey visiting Sawgrass as a ZG impersonater...

Resident describes:

Virtual tour:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70015
BJB, I also remember KC saying something about 3 years of high school spanish- but I don't know where.

I recall Z's attorney JM saying something about a card Z filled out having her children's nicknames _and_ car info. Yasmine and Michelle aren't nicknames, they're proper names. Also didn't see any car/make/model info on the Sawgrass card.

So, I'm thinking KC may have got some of the info off of a card from _another_complex they both visited. They were both looking around the same time.

Thanks for the Sawgrass links. I'll look for DAVID. Look for something about KC and #210. You're going to love it.

I love all the hard work! :)

if KC was useing a ZG name and got a ticket.....how would she show proof a a DL with the right info to be able to pay the ticket? would it have been a real DL for a real ZG and who ever took the payment didnt notice KC not looking like the real ZG?

I have to say....this is all REALLY creepy!

...ok...I know its a tremendously looooong stretch. But, I posted earlier... see 6/9 thread in the Sticky Forum, where Casey's pings for 'bout a 3hr period in the wee hours of the morning 6/9 would support that she left her phone unattended @ G&C's. She resumes texting with Tony & Ricardo when she appears to 'get back'. This would fit w/ a break in @ UCF that was discovered by ZG that works there (diff than Sawgrass ZG) when she arrived @ work 6/9 morning. The objective of this break-in woulda been to get some form of ID she could use to take to the County Clerk's office 6/10. Maybe something that didn't have her picture on it, but, she could use in conjunction w/ a fake ID she had w/ the same name on it...

...yes....waaay out there...I know....

On Veromi.com
It lists a Yasmine Gonzales - Orlando
There are many Zenaida's but only one in Orlando ...age 37
Just an FYI..!
______________*

Resident describes:

Virtual tour:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70015[/QUOTE]

In LA's testimony, he said when they were going through KC's stuff at the house that he collected from TL's, there was a bunch of 20's in her wallet. Looked to him like $140-$200 bucks. CA kept it. But anyway, that supports the $250 withdrawal less a $50 payment.

There was also a 7/15 (6:04 pm) receipt for an $88.45 CASH purchase at Winn Dixie (per list LA supplied LE in connection with his 7/29 interview).

can you link where it say's *C*-Zenaida Gonzale?
wow......that would be something also!!
Take note, I'll try to do a link.

cfnews13.com/uploadfiles/stories/local/CaseyAnthonydiscoverypages1-150.pdf.

hope that works.

Okay, I found this and I'm not sure if it's out there already so I thought I'd share.

I search the Orange County Comptroller Site: http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/docSearchPOST.jsp

and seached for Gonzalez Zenaida and I think I found the dispostion for her traffic violation. (not sure if this is it, however the date shown with the signature is 06/11).

http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagl...80384111&id=DOC235S3662.A0&parent=DOC235S3662

Is it me, or does this look like Casey's handwriting??? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member