Whatever happened to?

Tony Young - seems to have completely removed himself from the matter, at least publicly.

Jason Wishert/art - He was pretty free with the info, I wonder if he is still online.

Kristian Horman's ex-wife Amanda, who told the press Desiree and Terri were friends before Kyron was born and "someone had to take care of the baby". Was that story ever recanted? Why did she say those things? Bugs me.

Jim Kelley's neighbor who allegedly also saw the white pick up? Who was that?

Tony Young - seems to have completely removed himself from the matter, at least publicly.

Jason Wishert/art - He was pretty free with the info, I wonder if he is still online.

I wonder if he does not want to be so publicy associated with accusing Terri outright?

Look at the video with the second article for Kaine assuring the school is safe. It's not the OP, it's the second article I posted in that thread.

He appears to have just gotten out of, and be walking from, a very bright yellow truck.

Not trying to sleuth him. I don't care what he drives. I'm just curious about the white truck, which is possibly involved in Kyron's disappearance.

I remember seeing a picture of the white pick-up truck being put on a tow truck some weeks ago, so I think it was impounded quite some time ago. I remember looking at that picture to see if the truck was a crew-cab (4-door) or king-cab (two-door with extended cab and rear seat). I also wanted to see if the rear windows were tinted. I can't remember now exactly when I was looking at that picture, but I'm guessing more than a month ago, and probably longer than that.

1) TP
2) the kid who 'saw' kyron with a group of children

1 - the "substitute"/parent chaperone.
2 - kyron's attendance report for june 4

I have been busy this week and haven't had much time to keep up with the case but it seems like everyone has suddenly clammed up. I wonder if that means something or if it's just the passage of time.

I really wonder what happened with all the "we don't need more funding, we'll have this wrapped up by the end of the week" stuff.

Brought this one over from another thread BetteDavisEyes was wondering what ever happened with the "cool electric project"?
Was there one? I gotta wonder, if there was why was it never reported on..... "this is the project Kyron was going to see when TP last saw him" yada yada yada. ?

I remember seeing a picture of the white pick-up truck being put on a tow truck some weeks ago, so I think it was impounded quite some time ago. I remember looking at that picture to see if the truck was a crew-cab (4-door) or king-cab (two-door with extended cab and rear seat). I also wanted to see if the rear windows were tinted. I can't remember now exactly when I was looking at that picture, but I'm guessing more than a month ago, and probably longer than that.

The truck was towed at least once, possibly twice. I think the photo you are referring to is in this thread. (towed on Jun 15th I believe)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106897"]The White Ford 250 Pick Up Truck Towed from the Family Home - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I didn't think Kaine was getting out of the yellow truck in the video posted upthread but could be....have to keep my eyes peeled for it as I'm in and around his gym location often during the school year.

Brought this one over from another thread BetteDavisEyes was wondering what ever happened with the "cool electric project"?
Was there one? I gotta wonder, if there was why was it never reported on..... "this is the project Kyron was going to see when TP last saw him" yada yada yada. ?

I guess to me, it doesn't matter. I'm assuming he said it, and that there was one, but then...something happened.
Perhaps if there wasn't one at all, that would mean something, but, my assumption is there was one, but it has naught to do with what really happened.
This is one of *my* red herrings. (as opposed to a "red hairring"...) :angel:

I guess to me, it doesn't matter. I'm assuming he said it, and that there was one, but then...something happened.
Perhaps if there wasn't one at all, that would mean something, but, my assumption is there was one, but it has naught to do with what really happened.
This is one of *my* red herrings. (as opposed to a "red hairring"...) :angel:

Yes, that's the point. Why don't we know if there was one? It's definitely relative to the case whether there was or wasn't one, if in fact, TP's statement is true. Because if there wasn't one, then did someone tell Kyron there was and that's what they used to entice him away? And if there was one, then it tells us where Kyron was last headed. So yeah, I think it's a valid question, so long as TP's account is true.

Yes, that's the point. Why don't we know if there was one? It's definitely relative to the case whether there was or wasn't one, if in fact, TP's statement is true. Because if there wasn't one, then did someone tell Kyron there was and that's what they used to entice him away? And if there was one, then it tells us where Kyron was last headed. So yeah, I think it's a valid question, so long as TP's account is true.

It's possibly relative to the case...

If there wasn't one, TP could have confused what was said and/or by whom.

If there was one, it's possibly where Kyron was last headed, or where another kid was headed (kids are easily confused) or where he was headed before going to other things.

It's also possible the person who disappeared him, told him to meet him/her there, and something happened either before or after.

It could be relative to what happened. My best guess is it's not as much as we might believe.

What about the groundskeeper at Skyline who said that he saw a group of children outdoors (on a porch?) looking at flowers/plants while he was cutting the lawn on the athletic field on June 4? Were those children located and interviewed? Who was watching them at the time? Why did the groundskeeper mention that he saw children outdoors looking at plants without adult supervision?

Yes, I have a lot of questions about "what ever happened to...?"

What about the groundskeeper at Skyline who said that he saw a group of children outdoors (on a porch?) looking at flowers/plants while he was cutting the lawn on the athletic field on June 4? Were those children located and interviewed? Who was watching them at the time? Why did the groundskeeper mention that he saw children outdoors looking at plants without adult supervision?

Yes, I have a lot of questions about "what ever happened to...?"

Ditto, Miss Bette.

Since the GK (who has been reported to be a credible witness) stated that he saw kids coming outside the morning of June 4th & looking at the raised planter beds, it leads me to wonder about the level of supervision of the kids that day.

The transient camp behind the school.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back