"Lost" Actor (51) Marries 16 YR Old

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Rain

Reaction score
This is disgusting....There is NO WAY IN HELL I would allow my 16 yr old daughter to do this...her parents sold her out, IMO.....

"We are totally supportive of this marriage," Courtney's mother Krista Stodden told Radar Online, adding "Doug is a wonderful man and we love him. They are very much in love and we are so supportive of this."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/los..._marries_VGzkLjG2HuR4XHfF6P3VzK#ixzz1NQdtpDu4

What's in it for her parents to make them "so supportive?"

Neither look their age (especially her!)
Dosn't make it ok though, at least IMO

That girl is 16???????????? :thud:
I think if I did this look at 16 hmmm.... My mom would have slaped me on one side so hard that the wall would have slaped my other side. :D

That girl is 16???????????? :thud:

Appears to be 16 going on, oh, 28 I'd say. Only thing less believable, after watching the "music" video, is her purporting to have singing talent.

I agree that is NO normal looking 16 yr old....but if she were NOT 16 why the big to-do all over the web?
publicity?

Most men would be arrested for child molestation ! I do not care how old she looks, yada yada yada, this is not right one single ioda.
He is a dirty old man getting his kicks with a teenager, he is 35 years older then her. Scream out to the parents hes a perv!

Now if she was 20 something then whatever, ugh :banghead:

Most men would be arrested for child molestation ! I do not care how old she looks, yada yada yada, this is not right one single ioda.
He is a dirty old man getting his kicks with a teenager, he is 35 years older then her. Scream out to the parents hes a perv!

Now if she was 20 something then whatever, ugh :banghead:

I totally agree.....If what I read that her mom stated was ACTUALLY what her mom stated then I doubt the parents gave a flying flip if he was a perv or not...I think they saw dollar signs and that was about it....
This 16 yr old girl likely has stars in her eyes, and is looking at someone who probably promised to make her a star and rich and famous and she (totally expected) and her parents (should have known better whether true or not) fell for it hook, line, and sinker.
It's hard for me to say who is worse, her parents OR the actor. But in the end I pick the parents. No ifs, ands, or buts. They sold their daughter out...hoping to get rich off of her getting rich off someone else.

In a perfect world he would be going to jail for child abuse. I have a 16 year old girl and believe me I would love at times for someone to take her off my hands but selling her to an older man has never crossed my mind.

I agree that is NO normal looking 16 yr old....but if she were NOT 16 why the big to-do all over the web?
publicity?

I'd like to see this young lady's birth certificate before accepting that she is in fact 16. If she is 16 she looks to be very mature for her age.

Ewwww!! He gave me the creeps in "The Green Mile! How can her mother giver her permission for this????? It's not as if he is the best, highest paid actor in Hollywood!

16?!?!?!?! Sorry... she looks WAYYYYYYYYYYYY older. Way older and highly augmented to boot.

In her 16 year old immature mind, I wouldn't doubt that she "loves" him, but I think this falls at the parents feet: how much you want to bet if he was not an actor with some form of fame under his belt, they would not have approved it. I smell gold digging on the family's part and total perv on his part. Give it a few years and he will be dumping her for someone younger.

Ewwww!! He gave me the creeps in "The Green Mile! How can her mother giver her permission for this????? It's not as if he is the best, highest paid actor in Hollywood!

He may still have a lot more then they have ever had. to them he may be rich.
She looks over the top for her age, with raging hormones, and he is just a male.
It is her parents whom I would question. However, what if they have no control over her,
She looks like a full time job to me. :D that is if she is 16?
They may be thinking better married then on the loose with many men :D

I just looked at that video again, if she is 16 she has a lot of miles on her.

she is 16, but wearing lots of makeup and a looks like she colors her hair and has had plastic surgery.

Ok, where did they meet? Where does at 51 year old meet a 16 year old. She was probably 15 when they were dating. The whole country career thing is suspicious to me. I think she is just trying to get in the music industry and this is her cash cow.

I wonder what her home life is like. I dont doubt that maybe she was sexually abused at some point. I've seen her videos and pics and the way she acts I doubt she is just a normal girl. This is explotation by her parents. I have a few other choice words for them, but I wont say.

I've seem people like them. I had a friend that moved in with a 35 year old man at 15 cause her parents were practically selling their daughter to the highest bidder. As a teen I didnt know nothing about real love or a relationship. Where is this girls other family members or friends even? If this was my niece, sister or friend I would say something to stop this mess. This whole thing has my hinky meter on alert.

That's sickening. That's almost child abue, IMO. That girl is WAY too young to know what she's getting herself into. No 16-year-old is mature enough to marry a 51-year-old man. Her parents should be ashamed of themselves. Not to mention that a 51-year-old dude who is attracted to a CHILD is a pervert.

Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member