2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That picture looks like Caylee is wearing a different scarf dress combo:

caylee-1.jpg

In my opinion, this looks like a different dress and scarf than the "questionable photo" -- because of the "details" in this dress.

Do you have a picture of Caylee in this dress that shows the full length of the dress, including the back of the dress ?

The "print" of the "fabric" of this dress and the "questionable photo" appear to be different.

I noticed there appears to be a "border" around the bottom portion of the dress in the "quesitonable photo" that is a different "fabric print" than the top and skirt portion of the dress.

Also, is there a photo of the front portion of the "questionable photo" ? I would like to see the front of that dress because in the dress in this picture, there are 3 pink bows on the dress, and what appears to me to be pockets.

Also, the dress and scarf in both pictures -- in My Opinion -- appear to be home-made ... I participate in and attend a lot of craft fairs, and these types of dresses for little girls are popular.

OK, I just watched and I didn't see any crying. Someone said Casey, GA & CA were crying..... Also, there is no way court would be cancelled over some picture of Caylee at the sliding door. imo. There sure is a lot of discussion about that picture, I happen to think it's authentic and would like to know the real reason for today's recess.

Respectfully disagree, that picture is off to me. That child looks to be 3 1/2-4 yrs old, a very big child. Caylee was not yet 3. Just looks fake to me....

JMO but ICA didn't appear to be crying this morning but blowing her nose only. although we did see the pic a nice poster shared of her being pizzed off as she came back in the courtroom. I didn't see her crying today.

BBM...I agree! Here are pictures I used as a comparison...notice in first pic Caylee is taller than the door handle.

Thanks for those great pictures. I measured my door handle and it is 38".

OMG what happened now?? I thought court was on til this afternoon???
Is this about the picture?
TIA!

From day one of seeing that pic it just seemed "off" to me. Like the girl in the pic was waaay bigger than Caylee/or even in proportion to the rest of the stuff in the pic. Just something didn't seem right. I don't know. JMO

We should sleuth that picture side-by-side with the picture in the docs that shows all of Caylees shoes lined up in her bedroom to see if the shoes she is wearing by the door show up anywhere.

I would, except I do not know how to do it.

I missed something big, didn't I? Damn it. Goes back 35 pages.

I'm watching the interviews with the jurors from the Scott Peterson trial. THE Jurors made the following comments after the trial:

"I think ultimately he wanted freedom"

" It's not just one thing in this. It was circumstantial case, it's everything put together making a whole picture, for me, anyway."

Another lady said "Scott's inconsistent statements and those puzzle pieces that were thrown out we put back into the puzzle and it spoke for itself."

"If he was innocent he lost his wife and his child it didn't seem to phase him. And while that was going on they're looking for his wife and child, he's romancing his gf. That doesn't make sense to me."

I hope and pray that the jurors in this case can simply look at the facts in this case and come to a reasonable conclusion.

Excellent post, she seems to have the same thinking, she wanted her freedom, he did not want a baby, so he had to get rid of his wife in order to get rid of the child, he did not want to pay child support also, I am sure.
She was out partying when she was suppose to be looking for the child, we all heard from her friends about that. I just feel the bottom line was her Freedom, same as Susan Smith, and she was potrayed as an excellent Mother also, till she killed her 2 little boys, becuase she also wanted her freedom with the guy that she wanted to be with, and he gave her the excuse that he did not want children, when really he was not interested in her, I am sure he regretted saying that to her, as I would always wonder to myself if she killed them becuase of what I said, but he had no idea what his words would do!!

Oh I think Ashton wanted to ask... he could not because it would exceed the scope of direct. He cannot ask about things that were not brought up in the direct, right? I feel he will ask on rebuttal.

And I think whatever LA had to tell Baez, it was big news for *Lee* but maybe not a big deal overall, KWIM?

i think this HAS TO be about the sexual abuse allegations that the defense made in their opening statement. didn't the judge bring this up at the end of trial yesterday, after the jury had left? didn't the judge say that they need to be bringing in something to show for their big OS?

wouldn't this also explain the crying? of course LA wouldn't CRY like that because he wasn't at the birth or the baby shower ... i think he was about to confess to something (real or contrived) regarding this sexual abuse theory. and this explains why ICA would be crying too ... either this is a horrible secret OR she knows her brother is about to ruin his life by saying he (falsely) sexually abused her.

In regards to the possibility of the photo of Caylee at the door being fake and/or Hollys daughter.....

I know I have seen a photo of Caylee in a little dress with a matching scarf on her head. However, is it possible that maybe Caylee and Holly's daughter had little matching outfits? They also look like they could be homemade. Maybe Holly (or someone else) actually sewed this outfits for Caylee and the other little girl.

I'm not saying that photo isn't Caylee but there is also something about the shoes that bug me.

Just an idea IF this photo is hinky.

There's a thread here about it, it was closed until we could obtain transcripts.

Several people say that Geraldo said on O'Reilly that he spoke with Judge Perry about this case yesterday.

I didn't watch O'Reilly, so I am only going on several people who say they saw/heard that. That's about all I know about it--other than Baez and Geraldo are thick as thieves...

Or to quote Geraldo "Brothers from another mother" (rolling my eyes) :loser: :loser:

Baez should be thrilled that he is now on par with his hero/mentor/brother....he is also a laughingstock that no one will EVER take seriously. :loser:

Nope. She's specializes in civil litigation.

So if CM were out, who on the DT would be dp qualified? Is this possibly why JB called some show to state his qualifications? :waitasec:

In my opinion, this looks like a different dress and scarf than the "questionable photo" -- because of the "details" in this dress.

Do you have a picture of Caylee in this dress that shows the full length of the dress, including the back of the dress ?

The "print" of the "fabric" of this dress and the "questionable photo" appear to be different.

I noticed there appears to be a "border" around the bottom portion of the dress in the "quesitonable photo" that is a different "fabric print" than the top and skirt portion of the dress.

Also, is there a photo of the front portion of the "questionable photo" ? I would like to see the front of that dress because in the dress in this picture, there are 3 pink bows on the dress, and what appears to me to be pockets.

Also, the dress and scarf in both pictures -- in My Opinion -- appear to be home-made ... I participate in and attend a lot of craft fairs, and these types of dresses for little girls are popular.

My daughter had several sundresses like this at this age. I loved them! Iornicly my favorite one was purple Pooh-print dress.

Quick Poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture real, hit Thanks.
Ok I just thanked your post because I believe I have found some proof it is Caylee

First here's the pic in question:

attachment.php

Now the proof

Go to this link and watch the video of Caylee's 2nd b-day. Marks to get a good look at them: 0:28 0:33 and 1:37 - if you pause it - those really look like the sneakers in the pic. Also - keep watching and when CA picks her up and sits down with her on the lap - you'll another shot at pausing and looking at the shoes.

There is a "nike type" swish that's either black or blue running down the side of the shoes - I think it is the same apir from the pic in question.

NEW LINK:

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/26/new-video-of-caylee-at-2nd-birthday-party/

Thoughts?

ETA: didn't realize link was bad - hang on I'll find a different one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members