Theories on what happened to Lindsey B.

In my opinion i think all these senerios sound possible...but i think that the perp is a very sick and twisted person. i believe that he is following this case in the news...on the net...and around his home town of Mcclearly...yes i believe he is a local. i also would not put it past this person to insert himself into this case as much as he can and maybe even get a real kick from it...ala BTK..i think that this person needs to be apprehended as soon as possible because i think this person will continue to get sicker and sicker.
My thoughts are the same :hug:, :eek: ! :abnormal::crazy::sick::scream: :devil: Get more sick?

One of the posts on the Astro thread by Tuba mentioned the possibility of someone who was at the command center on 8/23 knowing where Lindsey is. I'm sorry I can't find the post now, but do we know who was at the command center on 8/23? Specifically was TG or her son?

In my opinion i think all these senerios sound possible...but i think that the perp is a very sick and twisted person. i believe that he is following this case in the news...on the net...and around his home town of Mcclearly...yes i believe he is a local. i also would not put it past this person to insert himself into this case as much as he can and maybe even get a real kick from it...ala BTK..i think that this person needs to be apprehended as soon as possible because i think this person will continue to get sicker and sicker.

In this day and age, it is probably a certainty that they are following this or even participating. If so, they should know that they aren't untouchable. No crime is completely unsolvable. Sooner or later, a reckoning will happen. It is unavoidable. The universe is funny like that.

My theory is that someone from the nursing home called her in, and threw her in a trunk, and she is alive, but unable to escape.

I think LE completely overlooked the nursing home and it's employees.
I also think the person who did this may have befriended her as she walked to and from her friends house, and her friends might have info that they don't realize is important. moo

In this day and age, it is probably a certainty that they are following this or even participating. If so, they should know that they aren't untouchable. No crime is completely unsolvable. Sooner or later, a reckoning will happen. It is unavoidable. The universe is funny like that.
It can also be called "Karma".

:croc:

True dat! ;)

I was trying to spell it out plainly, with crayons. :)

Hi, I was hoping we could take a look at the possibilities of what happened in that tight space where Lindsey was abducted.

I think it was someone who lived close by, within blocks, or who worked at the BHC. What throws me is the Astro thread saying the perp was an older man, not a young buck so to speak.

The problem I see is these possible men have not been brought up in a link so we are stifled in looking into possible people.

From what I have read there is not open discussion on the Astro thread like there is here as it follows it's own progression. To bring here the main points they have outlined and discuss that, would that be against the rules?

Scandi....i dont think its against the rules....i think its fine :)

befrore the astro was given their own forum, i remember a thread in the caylee case

maybe one of the mods would ok a thread here in lindsey's forum to post what the astrro thread is saying....someone from here could bring the info over....... we then go from there and find things that would support their thoughts .....like an ongoing thread/extened from the astro thread concentrating on Lindsey...

:)

Scandi....i dont think its against the rules....i think its fine :)

befrore the astro was given their own forum, i remember a thread in the caylee case

maybe one of the mods would ok a thread here in lindsey's forum to post what the astrro thread is saying....someone from here could bring the info over....... we then go from there and find things that would support their thoughts .....like an ongoing thread/extened from the astro thread concentrating on Lindsey...

:)

That would be terrific! As long as someone translates what is brought over, I would find their findings certainly a worthy discussion. For the many guests who browse and for those of us who don't understand the scientific language, a separate thread named Astros (Lindsey) or something like that...would be great! I can't put into words how happy that would make me. :hug:

Hi, I was hoping we could take a look at the possibilities of what happened in that tight space where Lindsey was abducted.

I think it was someone who lived close by, within blocks, or who worked at the BHC. What throws me is the Astro thread saying the perp was an older man, not a young buck so to speak.

The problem I see is these possible men have not been brought up in a link so we are stifled in looking into possible people.

From what I have read there is not open discussion on the Astro thread like there is here as it follows it's own progression. To bring here the main points they have outlined and discuss that, would that be against the rules?

That's a GREAT idea!!! Hopefully it can be done soon! That way, people who do not read the Astro thread, will know where certain ideas and information comes from.

I also think the perp could be older than 23. Even though we don't know what Golder has accomplished in terms of crime since age 14, I think it would be worthy to expand our discussion to some of the older men in and around McCleary...my opinions only.

That's a GREAT idea!!! Hopefully it can be done soon! That way, people who do not read the Astro thread, will know where certain ideas and information comes from.

I also think the perp could be older than 23. Even though we don't know what Golder has accomplished in terms of crime since age 14, I think it would be worthy to expand our discussion to some of the older men in and around McCleary...my opinions only.

Hi Eyes and Note, I read the most interesting thought last week where a poster talked about the 'war room' of LE, and how nothing gets out and they study every possibility. And then she/he said we can't have a war room on an a public forum. You can't discuss people who aren't already in the mix.

It would take a Parking Lot thread with initials only I think. That would work, eh? ??? ??? LOL

I already have a person I would like to have researched and can't mention his name. :innocent:

ETA: We could call it:Analyzing the Astro's Findings Just a thought and am sure there would be a better title. xox

Hi Eyes and Note, I read the most interesting thought last week where a poster talked about the 'war room' of LE, and how nothing gets out and they study every possibility. And then she/he said we can't have a war room on an a public forum. You can't discuss people who aren't already in the mix.

It would take a Parking Lot thread with initials only I think. That would work, eh? ??? ??? LOL

I already have a person I would like to have researched and can't mention his name. :innocent:

Sorry, never heard of a parking log thread. What is it? Seems to me many people already discuss what is said on the Astro thread...sometimes it take me a couple hours to figure out where a piece of info comes from. Sometimes the Astos, sometimes other threads - if people would identify where information and thoughts are coming from - it would save those of us sticklers for facts vs opinions vs hearsay vs rumor a lot of time. This case seems to be specially difficult cause there are so many sources of info. TIA

Sorry, never heard of a parking log thread. What is it? Seems to me many people already discuss what is said on the Astro thread...sometimes it take me a couple hours to figure out where a piece of info comes from. Sometimes the Astos, sometimes other threads - if people would identify where information and thoughts are coming from - it would save those of us sticklers for facts vs opinions vs hearsay vs rumor a lot of time. This case seems to be specially difficult cause there are so many sources of info. TIA
Well Eyes, the Parking Lot is open to members only. That is where the RUMOR threads go. Being there we might be able to discuss possible people with initials only who have not been mentioned in the media. If we could do that here that woukld be great!

With due respect to the Astros who feel it would be improper for them to name the person now they are thinking of for her abduction, I just thought it would be great to try and sleuth the possibilities. It would also be very interesting to see if we end up with the same person, going by means, opportunity and motive on our side. xox

Well Eyes, the Parking Lot is open to members only. That is where the RUMOR threads go. Being there we might be able to discuss possible people with initials only who have not been mentioned in the media. If we could do that here that woukld be great!

With due respect to the Astros who feel it would be improper for them to name the person now they are thinking of for her abduction, I just thought it would be great to try and sleuth the possibilities. It would also be very interesting to see if we end up with the same person, going by means, opportunity and motive on our side. xox

I thought the Astros worked with the police, hope they have given the name of the person(s) that came up. I think there's a good chance of this guy being older - more experienced so to speak. Hard to imagine a 23yo having the where-with all for such a clean and evidence free crime - right in the middle of McCleary. I have a couple people in mind but can't back my suspicions with hard evidence...previous sexual and criminal history tells quite a bit, but these people haven't been named in the media or by LE.

Hi, Tonight I've been thinking about something, not really profiling the perp, but what are the odds of, or the statistics of such crimes, that might tell us what to expect in finding Lindsey's abductor.

What I'm really wondering is this: Is it more likely this person will turn out to be someone with circumstances around him that are suspicious when we look at all we have learned that surrounds him. Or is it more likely it is someone that is very mundane, colorless, that has not even been talked about. A silent soul who kind of lurks in the shadows of life in McCleary, going about his life as usual. xox

I don't have so much of a theory but a list of circumstances that may help someone else to develop a theory. To share my thoughts it requires EVERYONE to set aside personal attachments to those involved in this crime b/c it may be hindering some from being open minded to any and all aspects.

1. We know that Lindsey reached out to other adults due to the punishments handed out by the mom.

2. We know that LB's brother was to some degree more than mean to his sister.

3. We know that several girls had recently been unkind to LB only to suddenly become nice to her again and involved her in certain activities, situations.

4. Children like LB who live in a family environment of turmoil that can at times be unsafe is starved for affection and kindness.

5. We really don't know the family dynamics. Not to say a family member did it but that violence was within the home. Was there favoritism?

6. Were there adults she reached out to for support,love and understanding that she did' receive in the home?

7. What were the family dynamics in this home that involved a child with troubling behaviors?

8. Why has she been thought so little of that the council lacks the willingness to support locating this child?

9. Our Forensic Astrologer's point out that the person may have been someone in an authoritative role. Is this reason this town are demanding answers out of fear for their own children has kageykaren pointed out?

10. The initial timeline of who and what took place that surrounded the time Lindsey went missing continues to be inconsistent that involve several main parties in this case.

11. Where was JB when he was sent home? Did he go home and mom knew Lindsey was out by herself?

12. The bike issue is so strange and we've yet to hear a accurate accounting of that part of the crime.

13. When there is a crime it involves looking at the time before and after the crime took place.

Bad number to end on but my mind is fizzled out. Perhaps some of this has been resolved but if so it needs to come from a LE agent and not the mother, or the other mothers or friends of the mother b/c it comes from a legal component.

Novice Seeker

1. We know that Lindsey reached out to other adults due to the punishments handed out by the mom.

How do we know this? Is this from manchester or whatever her name is saying something about cps sending her "back to her abuser"? If so, was her abuser Mom, or was is JB? Or was is someone else Mom was involved with?

Great job btw! It helps us look at this in another way.

How do we know this? Is this from manchester or whatever her name is saying something about cps sending her "back to her abuser"? If so, was her abuser Mom, or was is JB? Or was is someone else Mom was involved with?

Great job BTW! It helps us look at this in another way.

All very good questions. IIRC the person who Lindsey ran to one night saw the welts and since my mind is barely rotating I can't remember exactly where I read it so in good faith consider this an opinion. However, each of your questions are important and very well help in piecing together information about this crime.

Novice Seeker

Novice Seeker -

No offense, but your mind rotates? :innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member