Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm an idiot. I misunderstood. I thought when she was saying that she didn't want to put them in a position of family conflict, she was saying that she was going to put them back in foster care.

Thanks the good Lord!

I'm confused. Is she saying to leave them with Chuck and Judy? Or is she saying they need to get back with the foster family they've been with?

From Brooke's tweets, sounds as though the judge is reviewing the order--custody to Cox fam, supervised visits 3 hrs/week, psych eval for JP...

Josh is TRYING to gag anyone from saying anything about the cases involving the family. But the judge only has jurisdiction over those parties involved in this custody situation.

In other words, he was trying to be sure anyone that came in contact with the kids couldn't say anything about Susan to them. But he can't control that.

This is going to be continued until November 15, a hearing on IF there will be a trial or not.

Judge asking Josh to amend harrassment order so grandparents can go to Charlie's school.

He's not wanting to amend it. They can go to the school, the order was so they couldn't go to his classroom.

He's not likeing this at all.

Poohh
Lost video and audio.

fran

Boy, ole JP is really trying to order the judge around, isn't he? Or is that just me reading too much into his demeanor?

I don't think you're reading too much into it at all, CB. I think JP is raging inside that a female judge has this much control over his life, and he is powerless to stop it. :twocents:

Yup he KNOWS his kids would more likely spill to a loved one than to a stranger even if they are a psychologist. He hates the Coxes and you can tell his hatred is spilling forth.

Any parent who would rather his children are placed with strangers over their loving relatives should never have custody again...I pray the judge is listening to what JP is actually saying and remembers come November.

Keep talking Josh, you're doing GREAT!!

Ok after watching Josh Powell in action. This guy is slick and was probably very controlling and sneaky in terms of his marriage. He's not dumb and there was a reason why he's be able to get away with murder.

And he continues to interrupt the Judge.

Isn't there something about a reasonable expectation of privacy? If you photograph someone out in the open air they might not have that.

I don't know. Wasn't some of the things that SP was busted for because he took pictures of women focused on certain body parts? LOL those probably didn't include faces either.

I keep thinking about how JP always seemed to be taking the boys to the park. And what would be more natural than for a father to have his camera along. Makes me think.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Judge needs to amend anti-harassment injunction that keeps Coxes from Powell neighborhood so oldest boy may stay in his same school.
2 minutes ago

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
The hearing on Nov. 15 will be a status review. A week later, if matter not resolved, will
meet to set trial date on permanent custody.

It appears Josh is in a slow burning rage.

Finally got the live feed to work... and boy does Joshy-woshy look POed!

Wow Josh sure does have a problem with Church and God. Well let's just see what that loathing will do for you Josh ....
I was raised Church of God and he's right to be scared! Those are some of the best god-fearing people I've ever met and they will pray him right out of those children's lives!!

Josh to Judge: I want my sons to b taken care of w/as much oversight as possible...[this]is critical...

I'm watching the live feed of the Powell custody hearing on the kirotv.com website and frankly I have to wonder why Josh Powell doesn't hire an attorney. He's way out of his league representing himself.

I can't get the live feed to work. Has anyone else had trouble?

I'm watching the live feed of the Powell custody hearing on the kirotv.com website and frankly I have to wonder why Josh Powell doesn't hire an attorney.

Doubt he can afford one....

Just watching live time now..JP looks like a desparate man...huge dark circles under his eyes. Asking the Judge to require no defimation or dicussing any cases with the childern.

He just totally showed his cards. What he's afraid of most is that the boys will finally feel free to spill the beans on him. It's clear that was his most important priority. To keep people from talking to the boys about their mothers murder/disappearance.

I can't get the live feed to work. Has anyone else had trouble?

Yes, the live feed was wonky and it would stop working during breaks. I wonder if too many people were trying to access the live feed all at once? Anyway, the hearing is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy