RDI, which sentences in RN is PR, which JR

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think JMK did it. Still, "the fact that his wife said that he was with her on Christmas 1996" was quite a long time ago. I don't remember where I was 1996

I remember where I was....still here, too. (see location). :wink:

ic. Is DNA part of this elaborate staging?

Personally, like so much in this case, I think it was just dumb luck. I forget who it was, but someone said this case was "a perfect murder by accident."

I've got some familiarity with other famous cases. Of course if JM & SS did it as did OJ it shows even PR can "snap" and crack JB skull and garrote her.

RIGHT!

Of course there's staging (which makes LE think JM & SS are guilty) In the SS case it is alleged that there is DNA from an unidentified third party on Marilyn Reese.

Like I said, I don't think about Sam Sheppard that much.

Hehe. How about this one:
Do not underestimate the power of RDI or suffer your father's fate you will. Once you travel down the RDI, forever will it dominate your destiny.

By now you must know I can never be turned.

Well I would be interested in what other forensic linguists think.

As would I. Trouble is, once the analysis that was done came back different than how the DA wanted, they pretty much threw the baby out with the bathwater. One can only imagine what Beckner had in mind when he spoke of it.

" Originally Posted by TinaD View Post
I think the odd spacings can be explained quite easily if, as many people feel, John was dictating parts of the note to Patsy and she was stopping and starting rather than writing in a flow of her own thoughts."

Odd spacings and how this correlates to PR or JR.

I read it, voynich. My idea does not center around the spacing, though.

Yes, to Ames you listen!

While there are examples of intruders kidnapping and murdering children, (i.e Polly Klaas, Charles Limbaugh) Has there been any case of an intruder staging the crime scene to frame the parents?

If there has, I certainly know nothing of it. That's the point I've been trying to make.

[QUOTE}So I've heard.[/QUOTE]

You heard right. Ames will make you see the true meaning of power. (Labored breathing)

John Karr is a pedophile and admitted to murdering JB, but was excluded based on DNA evidence

That's not quite true, voynich. At the de-pressed conference after they cut him loose, Lacy stated quite clearly that he was NOT excluded because his DNA didn't match, but because his STORY did not match. More specifically, because his explanation did not leave any ROOM for it not to be his DNA. I hope I worded that clearly enough.

-- evidence that RDI do not accept anyhow.

With good reason, I might add.

He gave investigators an account of what happened that night, and how he arrived at $118 ($100 + $18 k for age of consent)

An account which changed every time he found out he was wrong. Nobody's buying what this guy has to sell.

Well, yeah..the DNA and the fact that his wife said that he was with her on Christmas 1996. 118,000.00 was the amount of JR's bonus that year. JMK is a weenie...there is no way that he could have pulled something like that off, all by his scrawny little self, anyway. Him with his guy-liner and man-*advertiser censored*. That man is just confused...he can't decide if he is a pedophile, or a woman...maybe he is both.

Hi Ames and voynich.

Ya, I haven't read anything about JMK.
I just never bothered, cuz he's such a sick ____.

I've read some general material about the 'fiasco' ....
I had read some of the news articles regarding the comparatiives of his handwiting samples , uhmm, how some handwriting experts were too quick to jump on that 'JMK DID IT' bandwagon.

googlin' .... pfft ...... He's covered in Wiki.
Someone here had posted that very disturbing link to, was it kind of a tibute site? iirc
.....sheesh, dunno what exactly that site was about, really?

hmmm ...

John Mark Karr was arrested in Thailand on 16 August 2006, but released two ... The Boulder ....."

Gee, I had never before thought ...... but
that must have been ...... an overwhelming day / time for some of the original JBR cybersleuths.

That must have been some emotional ride? From relief and joy to anger and disappointment.

I mean .... outta the blue, nutjob JMR appears ..... seemingly, the culprit..
seething with craziness and evil,
and then he's released because of implausabilty.

I don't want to open up old wounds, but I never really apprecieted his impact on the case,

JMK had the same info on this crime that we do. Maybe not even as much. The details he gave to police could have been given by most posters here. Nothing he said was not already on the internet. He was a 'wanna be". He wanted to be linked to JBR forever and now he will, thanks to Lacy.

Hi Dee Dee.

"He wanted to be linked to JBR forever and now he will, thanks to Lacy" - Dee Dee

sickening.

Yes, to Ames you listen! You heard right. Ames will make you see the true meaning of power. (Labored breathing)

[QUOTE}So I've heard.

I have a terrible truth to tell you. I think Ames is a Sith Lord. A Sith Lord? Yes, the one we've been looking for. We must act quickly if the IDI faction is to survive.

Personally I wonder if the same touch DNA they found on her pants is also present on other objects like the garrote. I do understand that finding a skin cell on a large object is like a needle in a haystack.

Personally I wonder if the same touch DNA they found on her pants is also present on other objects like the garrote. I do understand that finding a skin cell on a large object is like a needle in a haystack.

Hi voynich.

Ya the same DNA should be on the cuffs of thoses long john pants.

I have a terrible truth to tell you. I think Ames is a Sith Lord. A Sith Lord? Yes, the one we've been looking for. We must act quickly if the IDI faction is to survive.

Your hope is lost. At last, the IDI are no more. Once more the Sith rule!

Voynich, we here at WS have been agitating for months to find out exactly that!

And JB will have peace.

Joke if you must, but that's all I care about.

Hey ya, voynich.

I was also wondering about all the toys: the 'taken' evidence by the PBD and PP, Twinn Dolls, the American Girl Dolls, and the MIA bear.

and the bedding of JBR.

Within the RDI scenario, post injury, JBR could have been laid on her bed, and a shrine? of toys arranged is (that the right term?, shrine)
of toys may have encircled her, like a 'death bed? death watch?

Hey ya, voynich.

I was also wondering about all the toys: the 'taken' evidence by the PBD and PP, Twinn Dolls, the American Girl Dolls, and the MIA bear.

and the bedding of JBR.

Within the RDI scenario, post injury, JBR could have been laid on her bed, and a shrine? of toys arranged is (that the right term?, shrine)

Well any touch DNA of the R's would be the result of JB living there. The only important touch DNA would be the same one as from her clothes. But sure why not test them all? And a second autopsy for the stun gun and chronic sexual abuse.

I have sometimes thought that. Indeed, there was a picture of PR in JB's room, with all of the toys and bedding laid out as you say, whatever that does for you.

Well any touch DNA of the R's would be the result of JB living there.

Not on the garrote. As some always choose to remind us, the Rs SHOULD have no connection with it at all. Otherwise, I'm inclined to agree.

The only important touch DNA would be the same one as from her clothes.

Right.

But sure why not test them all?

EXACTLY!

And a second autopsy for the stun gun and chronic sexual abuse.

NOW you're talking my language! Although, by now I doubt there'd be enough left for testing either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RabbitHoleDiver
Back