Daniel Snodgrass

Looks like the bounty hunter should take somebody out for Walkabout.

:croc:

This is beyond disturbing and coincidental. Weather this SO is involved or not, he is definitely playing with fire.

Frankly, with as many SOs registered in that area, I'm surprised it was only one who tried to donate.

Is DS a RSO? from what I read at the link provided in the 1st post, he is awaiting trial. I'm not able to say with any certainty weather he is guilty or innocent, I hope that will be established in court. With that said is it possible that he really did just want to donate to the foundation?

What do we really know about DS? I know a lot of the people on this board are a lot better at sleuthing this stuff than I am. I don't think it would be a bad idea to check him out a bit.

I have asked myself that question over and over. I have been told that sometimes, even though it's hard they can slip it off and by the time LE is there they have a head start and book. Now, I also wonder since his is so liberal that he can go out of state that maybe he feels he can go anywhere and do anything knowing how hard it is for LE to charge someone for a crime beyond a reasonable doubt. I also think those things may malfunction sometimes, but I don't have proof of that..that is just an opinion and if that is the case then they are not 100% accurate. I say, check this guy out ASAP! Where was he and who was he with. I agree with one of the above posters about Misty and the Van. Maybe it was a party van and Misty would put the kids in the back in van to sleep while she did her thing and someone had been watching Haleigh waiting for the right time to snatch her. Now, I to wonder where that van was that LE took into evidence and if that is where Haleigh disappeared from not the home. There is no sign of force entry at the home, so it can only be one of two things. The child was taken from someone in that home the night before, someone that knows her. Or she was taken from a location she was sleeping at while Misty was out doing her thing. The Van may of been the babysitter. Why else would grandma have to send over great grandma to check on the kids? Because they didn't trust Misty for what ever reason.

DS has not gone to trial yet on his charges. I believe the hearing is set for June 26th.

He has relatives in Crescent City and Palatka and he is allowed to go visit them.

Is DS a RSO? from what I read at the link provided in the 1st post, he is awaiting trial. I'm not able to say with any certainty weather he is guilty or innocent, I hope that will be established in court. With that said is it possible that he really did just want to donate to the foundation?

What do we really know about DS? I know a lot of the people on this board are a lot better at sleuthing this stuff than I am. I don't think it would be a bad idea to check him out a bit.

taysmommy - you are right. DS is an SSO (suspected sex. offender). I accidently typed RSO from habit. My apologies. He has not been to court yet, only charged with alleged crimes.

Salem

taysmommy - you are right. DS is an SSO (suspected sex. offender). I accidently typed RSO from habit. My apologies. He has not been to court yet, only charged with alleged crimes.

Salem

I wasn't replying directly to your post, I hope you don't feel I was. I was posting to the thread as a whole. I personally really hope that it is possible DS was really just trying to donate to the foundation to help find Haleigh. I was trying to get a few sleuthers to check out what information we can find about him.

That happened to someone I know. Someone broke in to her place, her bf was sleeping over and surprised the I guess would be attacker or would be rapist. They got into a fight, the attacker stabbed the bf repeatedly, stabbed the friend, attacked them some more, and then the perp set the house on fire. They managed to get out and go to ICU. The friend had given the police a good enough description that an hour or so later, when people were standing around watching the fire trucks control the blaze, they (police officers) were able to match him to the perp description. Sure enough he had come around just to watch!

(Friend and her bf are okay, both have facial scarring as a result tho :( The guy that did it had planned to break in and rape her, he didn't realize she wasn't alone. She did not know him, but he lived in her neighborhood.)

Just watched the Jefferey Dahmer story yesterday. After his first murder, he had the body in bags in his car going to the dump and was pulled over by an officer. He told the officer he got into a fight with his dad and decided to take a drive to the dump to clear his head.....THE OFFICER LET HIM GO. Another murder, a boy was drugged and wandering around outside naked (Jeff ran for more beer thinking the boy was passed out), a neighbor called police about the naked boy, as Jeff got back, he brought the officers back up to his apartment and showed them pictures he had taken of him and the boy(something he did with all his victims before he killed them) and told the officer they were lovers and that the boy was just drunk(while he had body parts of others in his fridge)THE OFFICERS LEFT, and Jeff killed the boy.

I am in no way saying, and PRAYING Haleigh has come to harm, but, Jeff knew how to smoze the Police(and his victims).

A second, third, forth, fifth look DOES NOT HURT.

Bring Haleigh Home SAFE!

Yesterday I over heard on one the news channels, JVM or NG...I am not sure which one I was cleaning and just heard a bit of the conversation that LE was looking into DSnodgrass. I then hear them say he is not a RSO he waiting trial though. I was a little confused because one person mentions the ankle monitor and the other states different. Where LE has really not said anything about this DSnodgrass recently that I am aware of.
Did anyone else hear that LE was looking into him? The conversation then shifted to something else and someone else disagreed and claimed LE already checked his whereabouts..
First thing I thought of was, WOW...WB already was talking about this guy...hope LE gets on WB's once in a while. LOL...

I was checking to see what if anything LE had to say about this guy and this is all I found, so I can assume he is on a GPS. But what is someone who knew him brought Haleigh to him?

Captain Dick Schauland with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said investigators have checked into Snodgrass' location the night Haleigh Cummings disappeared. Schauland said the company which monitors Snodgrass' movements via GPS indicates he was not near Haleigh on February 9th. http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/florida/news-article.aspx?storyid=134030&catid=4

DS has not gone to trial yet on his charges. I believe the hearing is set for June 26th.

He has relatives in Crescent City and Palatka and he is allowed to go visit them.

Hmm, I wonder if he is related to the Croslin's? Wasn't a cousin staying in Crescent City, that then left to TN?

Very disturbing at the least. Convicted or not.
One thing, perhaps enough attention is given to this incident where he will be easliy recognizable to unsuspecting children and parents if they show his pic.

OT My children are grown now, my GS and Niece stayed the night, I finally decided I would not get any sleep unless they were in the same room with me, these sickos are changing the way we used to be.....

That happened to someone I know. Someone broke in to her place, her bf was sleeping over and surprised the I guess would be attacker or would be rapist. They got into a fight, the attacker stabbed the bf repeatedly, stabbed the friend, attacked them some more, and then the perp set the house on fire. They managed to get out and go to ICU. The friend had given the police a good enough description that an hour or so later, when people were standing around watching the fire trucks control the blaze, they (police officers) were able to match him to the perp description. Sure enough he had come around just to watch!

(Friend and her bf are okay, both have facial scarring as a result tho :( The guy that did it had planned to break in and rape her, he didn't realize she wasn't alone. She did not know him, but he lived in her neighborhood.)

This is one of the reasons that police regularly collect press photos from serial arsons to see if the camera caught something they didn't. It happens a lot, if dealing with a power-control type of offender, be it rapist, killer, or arsonist, they need to have the control, they need to see what they have done. They get a kick out of things like re-opening the wounds of family and friends of their victims ie: Albert Fish wrote a letter to the parents of a little girl he killed, detailing what he had done to her. They also revel in their amazing ability not to get caught, such as Bundy taking friends hiking the same area he had already dumped 3-5 of his victims, Keith Jesperson getting rid of a body by dragging it under his semi on a public freeway, and thousands of other examples.
This donation idea would not be that outlandish. I hope LE does a better job checking this out than they did checking out...oh, say, potential dump sites, like dumpsters.

You really have to wonder what LE is doing in this case. I know this is about Snodgrass and the ankle bracelet - but LE has another bracelet RSO behind bars currently for going outside his boundaries - Loukis (sp?).

NOTHING seems to be related to Haleigh - not the SO's, not the dumpster, not anything in the van, not anything in the home, nothing in the searches, etc. etc.

This child existed! How can NOTHING relate to her? This Sheriff's Office certainly has me confused about what they are doing and why they can find NOTHING related to this child.

Salem

Bumping this thread up as I feel this guy needs to be looked at with a fine toothed comb. His actions just don't add up. He's going to court for a pending case that could possibly brand him as a RSO yet, he's donating furniture to the headquarters being set up by the victim's mother? Doesn't make sense.

Bumping this thread up as I feel this guy needs to be looked at with a fine toothed comb. His actions just don't add up. He's going to court for a pending case that could possibly brand him as a RSO yet, he's donating furniture to the headquarters being set up by the victim's mother? Doesn't make sense.

I agree.

Consciousness of guilt?

~

What part of Private Detective does Cobra not understand? I simply don't understand all his "reports" to the media. I saw the paperwork on the bond revocation papers which he apparently showed to LE. It looks like the same person signed both signatures for the company and that person is a female - you can tell by the handwriting. There is no name as to a person to be revoked, just an amount, the space for State and County are blank. It is from 2006. And there is no proof that anyone revoked his bond at any time. Cobra was just pretending. JMHO

This would be called kidnapping.

And, no. This will not affect the pending SO case. The man is going to trial. But, he is now entitled to sue Cobra. Cobra was not working for PCSO and showed them papers, there is nothing to tell me that they worked in concert to illegally detain Snodgrass. Therefore, he may make a claim against PCSO but it will likely be dismissed summarily. His monetary damages claim against Cobra is very limited by the fact that he may soon be a convicted SO and not very likeable to a jury.

I just don't trust anyone who promotes their participation in an "investigation" while it is ongoing. Why announce his arrival? Geez.

Cobra Power of Attorney, Continental Heritage Insurance
http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/01/exclusive-cobras-takedown-controversy/cobra-poa/

I believe Cobra was in his rights to pick up DS! But I'm not a legal person so I could be wrong, but with the paper I believe he was within the rights to pick him up!

It is just a limited power of attorney... to which plainly doesn't even have a county or state named on it, and IMO, doesn't give a clear answer to what extent the POA covers. In a previous interview, Cobra admits that the bail people told him not to take him in... now to cover his tail because the insurance people didn't authorize him to take the guy in, he is trying to use the "I have power of attorney through them and am working in the best interest of the insurance company angle" to justify what happened. Obviously, it's not washing with the state of Florida.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back