2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take a sliver of happiness that she won't get to leave today. And the fact that she looks pissed.

She should serve at least 4 years for willfully killing her daughter.

I read there is a room reserved for her at the Ritz...they would have swooped her there had she been released today. I believe there is already a lucrative movie/book deal in the works for her...she stands to make millions on lies...everything about this case was lies and it was lies that set her free from the murder of Caylee Marie...many tears in Heaven for they cry for NO justice served for Caylee...JMHO

No justice was served for Caylee Marie :rose:

I was just going to mention that this would be the case here in CA. Here she would probably get out this afternoon.But I don't think this will happen in this case.

I think she will be released today or tomorrow and it will not be announced. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if by 5 tonight she is somewhere in hiding. JMO

Well she was found not guilty, barf. So, she could do that I would think.

It's for witnesses, though. People who have endangered their lives by turning state's evidence. Not defendants.

don't forget that jail days are calculated differently than regular days. if she were to enter jail at 11 pm on Monday and is released at 2 am on Tuesday she would get credit for 2 days. That is why the calculation is going to take an hour.

Mark Eiglash just said that Fla requires at least 85% of the sentence be served..

I don't understand why KC would be getting out in a couple of weeks. What about the check charges?? Wasn't some of her time served eaten up for those crimes? Wouldn't her sentence start from when those ended? When did the punishment for those crimes end? I can't believe she wrote hundreds of bad checks and lied to the cops 4 times and all she does is 3 years jail time for the whole shebang. Seems like Floridians get away with murder. literally.

And one last vindictive comment and then I am done...

I hope each of these jurors one day find themselves somehow involved in case involving a seated jury from the PROSECUTION side and finally discover exactly how important it is to follow the ACTUAL law and perform their civic duty from a very responsible and serious viewpoint....

THEN, and only THEN will they finally realize where THEY failed the system in this case....

Carry on...

:clap::clap::clap:

I also hope Cassey's defense team has the same ultimate fate that the OJ defense team got. That Karma, she's a real *****.

She can't wait to DRIVE again she said to Simms..Wonder what else she can't wait for? I'd love to see her list!

And they will/may be giving her the Pontiac back. Hope it still smells if she takes it.

Who was it that want to know when it was over? I thought I bookmarked the post, but I can't find it now. I think her name started with Heart?

Thank you! I sneaked a couple of looks and turned the volume up when HHJP was talking. I guess I'm such a "sissy" but I just didn't want to be any sadder and disgusted than I already was.
Hugs to you and all who posted and for letting me be on this strange journey with you from the beginning.
I will NEVER forget Beautiful Caylee!!!

I read there is a room reserved for her at the Ritz...they would have swooped her there had she been released today. I believe there is already a lucrative movie/book deal in the works for her...she stands to make millions on lies...everything about this case was lies and it was lies that set her free from the murder of Caylee Marie...many tears in Heaven for they cry for NO justice served for Caylee...JMHO

No justice was served for Caylee Marie :rose:

OMG! A travesty!!!!!

To the dude on HLN saying it isn't right to call the jurors idiots: Newsflash, it is our right to call them <modsnip> if we want to

But I still don't understand why the time served and good time were not already prepared, as this was always an option that he would give the 4 years...

Okay, all my suspicions have just been proven correct.

CA has been in cahoots with Jose Baez and the defense team all along.

Did you see Baez give CA the "victory sign" this morning and her smile. That's just saying, see we did it. I told you we could muddy the waters enough to get an acquittal.

We have all been bamboozled. The Anthony's, well Cindy at least has worked closely with Baez and followed the script. They gambled and they won.

I hope the whole family rots in he&&!

He doesn't like them putting down the jury or the judge.

Oh, I know what he said, but I stand behind the 1st Amendment right to free speech. If he is defending the jury's right to make the verdict they did, he has to defend that protest. Mike Brooks defended them, thankfully.

I blame the judge for the verdict.....the jurors cannot change their intelligence level but the judge had control of the court and especially the DT. He must feel terrible about the verdict.

I can't do that. For most of the trial I thought he did a good job, he wasn't perfect, but this isn't all his fault. IMO IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong