2010.06.18 Questionnaire -Students, parents asked about Kyron again

It looks like it. Ford Logo on the back right.

Curious why you are asking (?)

my opinion.

I've suspected the white truck tow was a ruse-- is it possible Kaine released it to be inspected without you-know-who getting suspicious?

This article indicates to me that there may have been some tension that morning on the way to school, in the truck with TH. :mad:

Remember the link between the questionaire question about the truck and SM driving Kyron to school was made by a REPORTER!! Not LE!! I know where you are going with this, and actually the questionaire has made this a very real possibility to me, but until I hear LE stating that SM drove the truck that morning, I'm trying to keep my "possibilities" channel open!

I am assuming it has been verified that Terri Horman drove Kyron to school in the white Ford truck.

Simple way to confirm:

*Kaine had the car.

*Terri told LE she took Kyron to school in truck.

*Neighbors or people at the school confirmed seeing Terri with the truck that morning.

The little bit that has been released is just enough...

my opinion

Not only has LE not stated that they've verified which vehicle Kyron was riding in that morning, I haven't even seen any "investigative reporting" from anything close to a reputable news agency which quotes anyone----family, LE, school staff, other parents, other students, etc.----as being asked and answering that question!

IF LE knows Terri drove the truck that morning, then it would be reckless of them to let it be towed uncovered and exposed to elements, including fingerprints of the handlers, without completely processing it first! Maybe I'm just naive but I believe the LE in that area is smarter than that! Especially since FBI is involved!

So LE don't know which vehicle SM used to take Kyron to school that day??

I think they know, they are just looking for witnesses who can maybe tell them more about where it was seen, who was in it....etc.

SEE! That's why this is so confusing and somewhat suspicious. Wouldn't TH or KH say what vehicles they were driving that day? If she was in the truck wouldn't that be offered up in effort to FIND YOUR MISSING SON? Kinda like "Yea, I was driving my car - the mustang. Or, I took Kaine's truck to school and then dropped it back off at home and took my car."? Why such confusion over this truck?

looks like one compared to this

FORD%20F-250%205349.jpg

I know it is easier to abbreviate but I personally do not like the terms "SM" and "BM" to indicate the two mothers in this case. I am hoping that as this moves forward, names or initials will be used rather than these shortcuts. It just reminds me too much of a certain HLH show host who labels all of her suspects and people she doesn't like with tags, i.e "Tot Mom", Bio Mom," etc....
I know it is probably just me, but it seems like a form of disrespect.

All I can say is I sure hope this truck was looked over for evidence before taken in for mechanical work. Or I guess my big hope is that it was really taken into custody.

I wonder if the media followed the truck to determine if it went to a public garage or the police lot?

Also... if she drove the truck that day, that tells me Kaine was home.

I'm quite certain this truck (Horman's truck)

Is not the same truck as this truck

But I'm wrong! They are the same truck.

annalyzer - its looks as if the truck in the house picture is a long bed and the one at the dealer is a short bed. But other than that - you're probably right. F150's and F250's are VERY similar in years and styles. The cabs are what is usually different - king cab, which has a very small backseat and the regular cabs.

I see it differently. I believe LE does know. Now, I am wondering if Terri and/or Kaine are denying that she drove the truck to school that morning.

I think LE wants as many people as possible to confirm that Terri was driving this truck and, if possible, to attest to seeing Kyron in or near it that morning.

The trip the truck took to "the dealership" probably gave LE some new evidence that supports what they already know.

This is all my speculation and opinion.

They want information about the truck that belongs to the Hormans.

If we look at it simply, LE appears to have a direction they have been looking in and are shoring up their case.

This is my opinion.

I'm almost there, but I still see too much grey area to be in total agreement.

I have to disagree, it even has the same window stickers. IMO. But unless we know what the pic is of or where.....:waitasec:

Shouldn't all this truck talk be in the truck thread? :blowkiss:

:grouphug:

I think the trucks DO look the same. Same stickers and all.

I have to disagree, it even has the same window stickers. IMO. But unless we know what the pic is of or where.....:waitasec:

You're right...I see all three of them now...I was mainly looking at the backup light on the cab and to me it looked different.

I'm quite certain this truck (Horman's truck)

Is not the same truck as this truck

I disagree. It looks like the exact same truck to me. The stickers on the windows (the three along the back window) are in the exact same spot on both truck pictures.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danielle79903
Back