ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The daily mail so read with a grain of salt. The part about the songs is what interested me. Whether true or not that he made the videos whilst on the run is up for debate. I don't think they were and someone wanting attention posted them. JMO

The three videos were posted under the YouTube moniker ibechillin69, which has since been closed.
Montreal police Cmdr. Denis Mainville confirmed to newspaper La Presse that the videos are indeed recent.

He said: ‘We must check the clothing, the physical aspects. The French police will give us a hand, adding: ‘It would be very surprising if it was filmed before the murder.’
The songs – Madonna’s La Isla Bonita, The Great Commandment by German band Camouflage, and New Order’s True Faith – were all released in 1987, thestar.com noted.
However, police have not yet found the significance of those songs, nor why Magnotta, who was born in 1982, chose them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-videos-run-including-American-Psycho.html

The daily mail so read with a grain of salt. The part about the songs is what interested me. Whether true or not that he made the videos whilst on the run is up for debate. I don't think they were and someone wanting attention posted them. JMO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-videos-run-including-American-Psycho.html

Didn't somebody here on WS find these videos archived on some website? Pretty sure they were originally posted to his now-defunct lukamagnotta1 channel.

I am positive it was a troll that did it. So many of them on youtube lately...

A friendly alert to my fellow posters, be careful when clicking on links pertaining to this case that are not MSM. If you don't have anti-virus software, get one and even then, it's a risk. :seeya:

Didn't somebody here on WS find these videos archived on some website? Pretty sure they were originally posted to his now-defunct lukamagnotta1 channel.

I am positive it was a troll that did it. So many of them on youtube lately...

Yes, after finding out yesterday morning about the fake names used by that organization doing their own "investigation", I don't believe anything posted anymore unless it's from LE. I was skeptical and now even more so.

I have also found pictures of luka with a girl who seems to be pregnant. Luka looks a lot younger on the picture. And there were pictures with a small child and luka.
Could it be, that he really had a son, and went crazy after his child died?

Have you seen this youtube video, uploaded by pricelessstud19 (a so called friend of luka) It's about Luka's son who died (?)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgBXojxQB1c&feature=plcp -

It says his son was born in 2001, died in 2006....was not that the year Luka changed his name?

Another one of LM's sock puppets, he had 100's around that time

Look at the tags to the video. "David Beckham, David Bowie, Gay, Sex, Britney, Travis" etc. All just so he can get hits to see his pictures and get known

I have also found pictures of luka with a girl who seems to be pregnant. Luka looks a lot younger on the picture. And there were pictures with a small child and luka.

There are pictures of Luka with a dark skinned child which I believe is his brother's son and other pictures with a white child which is his sister's. I don't think LM had any children himself.

There is no proof and it has never been confirmed that he had a child. It's a rumour at this point, imo

Anyone would be grieving - but that's no excuse for what he's done in this case. He's a killer, plain and simple. :what:

There are pictures of Luka with a dark skinned child which I believe is his brother's son and other pictures with a white child which is his sister's. I don't think LM had any children himself.

Ok, so that's cleared out. There's also a rumour on the internet, that he and his sister had incest and they had a child together. Pfff. all these weird stories.

I am just curious why and when everything went wrong in his head.

Ok, so that's cleared out. There's also a rumour on the internet, that he and his sister had incest and they had a child together. Pfff. all these weird stories.

I am just curious why and when everything went wrong in his head.

IMO, a lot of what is out there was being posted by him for notoriety purposes, I guess.

What we do know from family members is he was raised by his grandmother who was allegedly very strict. Why he went to live with grandma is still unconfirmed but there have been rumours out there alleging child abuse. But again, that is just rumour at this point.

Sadly, many times we never get the answer to our "why". When we follow horrific cases we ask ourselves why. I have yet to find the answer. No excuse is ever good enough including if he was abused as a child. There are thousands of children abused and not all turn out to be killers. To me, that's a lame excuse.

The video's were found last year by the group tracking him since the kitten killings, For Great Justice. I believe they were originally on LM's Myspace. They archived some of the vids they found of him here, which include the 3 uploaded by that user. Notice the last modified date:

http://www.abproject.org/docs/movies_youtube/

On a side note, the luka_moors.avi movie is disturbing, it was allegedly made by LM and in it he says he is the Canadian version of Myra Hindley (The Moors Murderers). Alot of his sock puppet accounts at the time had the same name as one of the victims in that case.

Sadly, many times we never get the answer to our "why". When we follow horrific cases we ask ourselves why. I have yet to find the answer. No excuse is ever good enough including if he was abused as a child. There are thousands of children abused and not all turn out to be killers. To me, that's a lame excuse.

It is!!!!

Your family has come to take you home - rest peacefully Jun Lin. May you always be remembered for your kindness and gentle spirit.

Attachments

• 6-7-2012 8-15-22 AM.png
    6-7-2012 8-15-22 AM.png
    338.6 KB · Views: 18
I've been following the case and reading blogs etc etc. The more I learn the more confused I get. The animal rights activists messed up my brain good when I found out it was their account on YT (HollywoodLoveLetters).

It's scary to try and dive in to Magnottas mind. Reading his blogs makes no sense at times because of all the lies and his lack of reality checks...

NOTHING can surprise me in this case anymore except maybe if Magnotta is an alien I might raise an eyebrow.

I've been following the case and reading blogs etc etc. The more I learn the more confused I get. The animal rights activists messed up my brain good when I found out it was their account on YT (HollywoodLoveLetters).

It's scary to try and dive in to Magnottas mind. Reading his blogs makes no sense at times because of all the lies and his lack of reality checks...

NOTHING can surprise me in this case anymore except maybe if Magnotta is an alien I might raise an eyebrow.

Welcome to WS Chaslene!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member