Casey & Family Psychological Profile #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much Chiquita for puttting all this together. Rick has a pretty good handle on Cindy, but I agree with you in that they are not in denial and haven't been for a loooong time now. They are covering up and yes they are lying, but you know in Cindy's world what's a lie or two, or three...I find it impossible to believe that Shirley raised her to think so little of honesty. I would love to sit down with some of the relatives for a chat on Cindy's "early years".

Rick's comments way back in the beginning references his sister being in denial.
Then later he just called her nutz!

Rick's comments way back in the beginning references his sister being in denial.
Then later he just called her nutz!
What I can't figure out is where Cindy's "problems" came from...Shirley and Rick, they seem to be good, honest, people. Where's the connection ? I know we don't have enough info, maybe we will one day.

Regarding denial of Casey's pregnancy:

Does that mean that mean there was no prenatal care for Casey?? CA the 'nurse' had a young, pregnant daughter who was not receiving prenatal care?

Thankyou Chiquita! For some reason this post brought me back to the beginning when KC(first jail visit with family) immediately felt she needed to appease her parents with the comment, "Don't worry I didn't say anything." I know we have beat this statement up but since reading RP LE interview It makes me feel that the subject was immediate as in the last couple of mon. and the visit may have been entirely different had KC not have said that. From that moment on they talked to kC as if she was at camp, they apologized for not being good parents (GA), telling her she didn't have to work when Caylee is found, on and on and on. I'v been so frustrated that I find myself googling the most out of the box searches to find more. Just to give peeps a sample, I found that CMA also stands for Crystal Meth Anoneymous. Told you I was frustratingly board.

I always thought it meant, "Cindy's Mouth, Appalling."

What I can't figure out is where Cindy's "problems" came from...Shirley and Rick, they seem to be good, honest, people. Where's the connection ? I know we don't have enough info, maybe we will one day.

Maybe DNA. That's one theory.

Does anyone have a psychiatric theory about Casey's mental state, the first time she was arrested wearing the blue hoody? It was her first perp walk through the Police station, grinning and swinging her hips without a care in the world.
I remember thinking she was acting very strangely back then but I didn't have any baseline Casey to compare it to. Now I've had a gut full of the gal and still go back to that moment in awe.
She waltzed through the station with pride, back erect, like she was auditioning for a movie role. In light of what we know now....I really see her as completely insane in that clip.
Not to say she was criminally insane because she isn't and wasn't period! Criminally insane people don't need to cover their tracks and hide the way KC did. Or lie.

I need more than 'sociopath' I guess, to explain such deviant and twisted behavior. MDmom?

Another question I have related to the wedding is, did Casey believe her mother's lies, about her not being pregnant, would be believed by everyone there ? Had it been going on for so long, Cindy's attempts to cover up any negative issues in their family, that they were all used to just "going along". Or did Casey realize how unbelievable the "she's not pregnant" story was ? I guess the fact that Casey lied to Jesse about her pregnancy, said she was having female problems, even when she was far along, shows that she believed the deception possible.

I understand what you're saying, Brini, about the family dynamics being common as dirt. However, in the Anthony family, there's been an uncommon result--the production/creation of a sociopathic young woman capable of murdering her own 2 year-old child without a qualm, driving around with the corpse in her car, and then disposing of her like trash.

As we've seen for ourselves, no other member of that emotionally/mentally unhealthy family is capable of anything even close to that. In fact, these other 3 members aren't even capable of "turning on" KC despite her unspeakable deed and despite their love for the baby KC murdered.

Something is different about what went on in the A family.

Maybe. But, there is also a theory that sociopaths are born that way. Which explains the occasional Little Rhoda Penmark popping up in a good, loving family.

I think it's likely that KC was born a sociopath, and the bad upbringing exacerbated it. I've seen good people come out of worse backgrounds than KC's.

BTW-- Sociopaths do not necessarily become criminals. Sociopaths cannot be taught to feel, but they can be taught that crime = punishment. THAT'S the lesson that KC never learned.

I still would like to know what KC meant in the first jail visit with the parents, when she said to Cindy, "Don't worry I haven't said anything?:confused:
My take on that was, don't worry I haven't said anything about what really lead up to me leaving the house with Caylee. Just my opinion, I guess there are many variables with this one.

Does anyone have a psychiatric theory about Casey's mental state, the first time she was arrested wearing the blue hoody? It was her first perp walk through the Police station, grinning and swinging her hips without a care in the world.
I remember thinking she was acting very strangely back then but I didn't have any baseline Casey to compare it to. Now I've had a gut full of the gal and still go back to that moment in awe.
She waltzed through the station with pride, back erect, like she was auditioning for a movie role. In light of what we know now....I really see her as completely insane in that clip.
Not to say she was criminally insane because she isn't and wasn't period! Criminally insane people don't need to cover their tracks and hide the way KC did. Or lie.

I need more than 'sociopath' I guess, to explain such deviant and twisted behavior. MDmom?

Drew Peterson did the perp walk exactly the same way that KC did. Confident, proud, upbeat.

She's not any kind of psychotic. There has been no break with reality. She has always known who and where she is, and what she's doing. She knows she's lying, when she lies.

We've had nearly unending number of psych threads, most of them trying to find something exotic to explain KC's behavior. We always come back to the same place.

Ryan, who has known KC since they were five, said she's never been trustworthy, and she's always been manipulative.

KC is no different than Scott Peterson or Diane Downs. Or than any other mother who kills her kid. And, that's quite a few mothers. Or, any wife who kills her husband, and that's quite a few wives. Or, kids who kill their parents. Or, people who kill for an inheritance or financial benefit of some sort.

She's not different, just because she's young, female and cute. And, she's not a victim of any sort.

My guess is that the prison shrinks dxed her with at least two Axis II disorders, and no Axis I (psychotic) disorder. I'm guessing the dx is sociopathic personality disorder (antisocial personality disorder) plus borderline personality disorder and/or narcissistic personality disorder.

KC is no crazier than Scott Peterson. Or, for that matter, Drew Peterson. Or, Diane Downs.

My take on that was, don't worry I haven't said anything about what really lead up to me leaving the house with Caylee. Just my opinion, I guess there are many variables with this one.

My take is, "Don't worry. I didn't say anything to LE that would incriminate me."

I'm going to guess it was something that Cindy wanted noone to know about.
She knew what casey was talking about..didnt' question her at all, as to what it meant.

I'm going to guess one of two things ...either the father of the baby, or the fight that happened the night of the 15th.

Your second theory might be right.

The father of the baby has never been part of the case, at all. Nor has he been part of Caylee's life, at any point.

Either he and/or KC don't know he's the father (Amy said KC had eight bfs, at that time), or KC and the father decided not to be involved. Amy said it was the latter. She said she met the father, once.

In any case-- he didn't do it, KC did it.

One more thing...

As far as this story about Caylee's father being dead goes...I would not be surprised to learn that Cindy helped Casey out with that story, or at the very least encouraged the retelling of it. It goes right along with keeping the "image" up that Cindy worked overtime to portray. Once they learned that Jesse was not Caylee's father, there was one alternative, there is a father, but he's dead. I am surprised that they haven't made the father out to be a Harvard graduate with a Nobel peace prize under his belt. They probably would have if they could produce believeable documentation, but with all of the media scrutiny the best they could do was...he died in a car accident and I don't even know his last name...oh yeah, by the way his non involvement in Caylee's life and him not putting his name on the birth certificate was agreed upon by him and Casey, uh right before he died in that fatal car accident. This story was probably invented initially to keep George quiet and served a purpose in satisfying other people's curiosity after that.

Does that mean that mean there was no prenatal care for Casey?? CA the 'nurse' had a young, pregnant daughter who was not receiving prenatal care?

Exactly!!

Pretty impressive isn't it. Cindy mentioned paying Caylee's medical bills but never spoke of Casey's. If Casey was getting only a yearly physical while living under the A roof, it would have been a strange coincidence for that to not have overlapped with her rapid weight gain.
Even if Cindy believed it was weight gain. :eek: Wouldn't you question the metabolic disorder or pathology that might be occurring to cause rapid weight gain to only one body region in someone you loved?????
I live in fear my teenaged son will get someone pregnant. We've talked about responsible sexual behavior and respecting your own and partners body since he was 13. If intercourse can produce a child, it can also produce an STD. What kind of RN is Cindy to have an excuse to not have a dialogue with or a clue about her own daughter???
I could understand a parent omitting that education out of shame or fear. Most people don't talk nonchalantly about genitals by name and sexual health with ease, but RN's are trained to. Cindy has no excuse. She's lucky it wasn't ovarian cancer. I mean really, what Mother would let that go??? You touch your childs abdomen and it's tight as a drum...totally normal:mad:

Excellent question...I had never even thought of that...bravo to you Miss Ada:)

I get chills every time I see that clip, and it is shown so often I think many, many, people see that clip and realize that evil does walk our earth. In my opinion, she is proud of herself at that moment and scornful of anyone who thinks they can make her pay a price for what she has done. She loves the attention that is directed her way. (She does not realize this is still Caylee getting all the attention - after all, this entire circus started because of Caylee, not her.)

There is no pretense in the video clip, she is showing her true self for the entire world to see. That small, sly, cunning, smile gets me every time. EVERY time! I don't know if she is insane, but she is definitely something to be feared when she walks among us.

One more thing...

As far as this story about Caylee's father being dead goes...I would not be surprised to learn that Cindy helped Casey out with that story, or at the very least encouraged the retelling of it. It goes right along with keeping the "image" up that Cindy worked overtime to portray. Once they learned that Jesse was not Caylee's father, there was one alternative, there is a father, but he's dead. I am surprised that they haven't made the father out to be a Harvard graduate with a Nobel peace prize under his belt. They probably would have if they could produce believeable documentation, but with all of the media scrutiny the best they could do was...he died in a car accident and I don't even know his last name...oh yeah, by the way his non involvement in Caylee's life and him not putting his name on the birth certificate was agreed upon by him and Casey, uh right before he died in that fatal car accident. This story was probably invented initially to keep George quiet and served a purpose in satisfying other people's curiosity after that.

Or, maybe he IS dead. Like that Irish-background surfer.

I understand what you're saying, Brini, about the family dynamics being common as dirt. However, in the Anthony family, there's been an uncommon result--the production/creation of a sociopathic young woman capable of murdering her own 2 year-old child without a qualm, driving around with the corpse in her car, and then disposing of her like trash.

As we've seen for ourselves, no other member of that emotionally/mentally unhealthy family is capable of anything even close to that. In fact, these other 3 members aren't even capable of "turning on" KC despite her unspeakable deed and despite their love for the baby KC murdered.

Something is different about what went on in the A family.

I'd bet on the fact that KC's DP-qualified attorney,AL, is going to pick apart what went on in the A family. Anything and everything will be fair game, in the attempt to spare KC the death penalty.

One more thing...

The absolute absence of the father in for this child is for me, one of the most glaring dysfunctions of this whole family. After all this time, not one clue of who this guy is/was. No one has emerged, no one has figured out who Casey dated 9 months before the baby was born. No man has admitted anything, not even one who may think he is the father and at least come out as a voice for Caylee. Nothing. He has to be dead.

Everyone has a father, why not Caylee? Why hide him, even if he is dead? Why deprive the paternal side of the family? Denial of pregnancy, denial of fatherhood, denial of thievery, denial of fraud, denial of murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Postalgirl74