trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

Status
Not open for further replies.
I eat peanut butter with pickles on Winnipeg rye bread. Yum! ;)

Then why is the sheriff going around saying they get two meals a day?

they only get ROOM SERVICE two times a day, but they get 2 meals in their morning room service. Breakfast and lunch, then room service for their hot dinner.

Mmmmmm me too! Except I love Hellmans and must have salt and pepper!

Oh and if I'm feeling sassy, I very lightly toast the bread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh: That's called being fancy in my house!

Garden-fresh & warm tomatoes are heavenly.

Thanks, LambChop!

I have a bunch of other questions - but hopefully they'll be answered as I get caught up. I'm only on Day 3 for catching up, but I was able to watch yesterday and the day before when the Domestic Violence Expert was on. Hopefully, if other Expert Witnesses are that long and drawn out, I can skip over a lot of it.

:)

I did not think the other expert Dr. Samuels was worth spending time on when trying to catch up.

I watched the juror questions of him, but after that not a lot of the testimony he gave. And very little when he was being questioned by the def.

Just an FYI. He didn't really bring anything to the table that was earth shattering or I could believe in from the git go.

Kelly

I think it's the mother instinct somewhere inside me that just sends me into "panic & lets fix it mode" when I think someone or some animal is maybe hungry ! I can't take it.

If Jodi is hungry it is by choice. Food is not denied to her. She just thinks someone will provide her with something to eat other than what is provided to her. It's boring to eat the same thing day in and day out. But it's jail. People are not suppose to be there long-term.

My solution: Give JA a bologna sandwich and a piece of fruit for the lunch recess and a power bar during the afternoon break. I don't think feeding a hungry person is special treatment, IMO. Plus, the defense team and Jodi will stfu about it, too.

:wave:

We need to move over to a new thread. This thread will close in about 15 minutes.

Please continue the discussion here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203360"]trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

When you join us on the new thread, please keep the conversation on topic!

Isn't it funny because peanut butter is the one food most animals will eat. Birds even love it.

I agree!

I wonder if all those alleged peanut allergy kids grow up to be model citizens?

I did not think the other expert Dr. Samuels was worth spending time on when trying to catch up.

I watched the juror questions of him, but after that not a lot of the testimony he gave. And very little when he was being questioned by the def.

Just an FYI. He didn't really bring anything to the table that was earth shattering or I could believe in from the git go.

Kelly

Just some interesting drama. lol

Potato chips in peanut butter? A pickle and ketchup tortilla?
Folks, I'm only going to say this one time. Some things are just downright unAmerican and I don't want to see any gloating about them on this board.:floorlaugh:

French fries in a Wendys frostie....or any soft serve....nom.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I get migraines and there is still no stopping mine after trying tons of combinations of medications and treatments. I don't know if JA really gets them or not, of course, but just talking about migraines and people, medication isn't like magic for some people.

For some people meds work absolute wonders, and I'm so glad that's true for them :) Migraines suck. Mine are much better on medications and I take an everyday pill for mine, too, but they are still pretty miserable for me. There's no way I could be on trial and not have a migraine day or two (more like 3x a week here :( ). I'd probably be puking in a bucket up with experts on the stand, lol.

She may really have enough of a problem that it's not a ploy. If so, we know she feels really, really miserable and that kinda works for me for her right now!

I too have migraines and they do suck, but for me the issue with jodi is credibility. She stabbed a man 27+ times and has lied compulsively that hinders my sympathy. I also know that at times my medication works well if i take it correctly, and an hour later i am good to go, so could they have post poned it for an hour? obviously if a person is really ill, and the best thing to do is cancel court for the day, fine, but again, for me, this is more about the source.... Just my thoughts

:floorlaugh: That's called being fancy in my house!

Garden-fresh & warm tomatoes are heavenly.

I so agree, I think it's a law here in the garden state anyway! Must love fresh NJ tomatoes and most people I know grow their own!

Do we know if LE checked Darryl's computer the morning of June 3? I would love to know what she was looking at less then 24hrs before she murders Travis...

Do we know what was accessed on TA's computer at 4:19 pm on the 4th?[/QUOTE]

I wonder if there is something in common being accessed.
She's a piece of work isn't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member