FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most excellent conversations about this case! :clap:
I say thanks to each of you.:)

Most excellent conversations about this case! :clap:
I say thanks to each of you.:)
This is the only case on the board where we get down to the nitty gritty (at least, that I can see). We DO want to bring Jennifer home and someone to justice for her going missing. At least, we ALL agree on that one thing here.

I would really like to know what people like Det Ring say about the case today.
Nearly all the interviews we scour for information were conducted during the first few weeks after the abduction.

As of today do they have any clue whatsoever on who might have abducted Jennifer?
Would they say today they have any evidence?
Would they say today they expect a breakthrough in this case.

Most of the material we try and work with is over 16 months old.
It would be nice to have a statement from LE on the status of the case as it stands today.

Oh, and what height would they estimate the suspect to be today?

Oh, and what height would they estimate the suspect to be today?
:doh: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Gee, I wonder! OH, wait...Yes!
They would be so bold as to back up the FBI and their LE. Poor souls. <sigh>

Cat's husband is a photographer.

What is his take on the blow-ups, and has he tried to blow up the POI photo's?

left

My husband, age 56, is a professional photographer. In his younger years my husband attended several years of schooling at a visual arts school and after that he had his own photography company. My husband is not a member of this message board, however, he is sitting next to me and he has agreed for me to quote him on this subject, word for word:

"Yes, I have enlarged the P.O.I. images. The images on the Jennifer Kesse web site are of low pixel count. By enlarging the images you are increasing the size of the pixels and therefore when enlarged the images are distorted. Enlarging these images will not add more pixels or add clarity. For example, look at one of your enlargements of an image of the P.O.I., notice that the date and time stamp on top is now distorted. Just like laying on your back and looking up at the clouds your imagination takes over and you begin to visualize images that aren't truly there. I mean no offense, however, as helpful as a person may wish to be by over enlarging or altering the images they are actually being a hindrance by their supposed findings because it narrows down the number of people who could possibly be the P.O.I. The images at the Jennifer Kesse web site are about as good as you are going to get." -popmac

The date and time stamp enlarges with perfect clarity, and of course is easier to read than small. Same concept. I'll post the enlarged date and time stamps from my blowups so one can judge for themself. That is a good example to use. Good point.

rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member