Man marries Dog!

missacorah

Reaction score
A MAN in southern India has reportedly 'married' a female dog in an attempt to lift a curse for stoning two other dogs to death.
According to the Hindustan Times newspaper, P. Selvakumar 'married' the sari-draped former stray named Selvi in a traditional Hindu ceremony.
Selvi was chosen by family members who then bathed and clothed her for the ceremony at a Hindu temple in the southern state of Tamil Nadu.
Selvakumar, 33, told the paper he had been suffering since he stoned two dogs to death and hung their bodies from a tree 15 years ago.
“After that my legs and hands got paralyzed and I lost hearing in one ear,” he reportedly said.
The paper added that an astrologer had told Selvakumar the 'wedding' was the only way he could cure the sickness.
It did not say whether his situation had improved.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article458983.ece

Pic of the groom and 'his bride' at the link!

That title could be offensive to women, lol!
I sure hope he doesn't consumate the marriage. lol

Ewww... when my husband married his life got worse not better :crazy:

(his joke not mine)

Lol the man looks quite pleased as if hes done well for himself in the pic!

Better that title than "Man Does Dog"... we've had a few of those around here over the years. :eek: :sick:

That ought to make a good movie. Man meets dog, falls in love, has honeymoon in kennel.

I think the dog could have done better for herself.

This is so what Roger Goodell should have ordered for Michael Vick.

A lil off topic I am new here but as I read more and more threads i see the pics in peoples sig lines of their pets they are absolutely beautiful. Just wanted to add that.

And btw the guy who married the dog maybe someday he will wake up with fleas LOL

A lil off topic I am new here but as I read more and more threads i see the pics in peoples sig lines of their pets they are absolutely beautiful. Just wanted to add that.

And btw the guy who married the dog maybe someday he will wake up with fleas LOL

Instead of bringing home the bacon, the man of this house needs to bring home the beggin strips!

Thanks pooky!

Glitch, I would hope he WOULD bring home the beggin' strips, but something tells me he won't... <sigh> Oh well, my heart still goes out to the poor dog forced into this marriage. :confused: :eek: :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back