Trial Thread 4/12/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven D'Souza ‏ @cbcsteve
Hodge says #Rafferty was constantly checking the news on TV and paper for info on Tori Stafford

"Plenty of Fish" Hmmm name seems much more fitting now :noooo:

Her last contact with him was May 17th. They were supposed to have dinner together on the 19th, but Rafferty had been arrested.

She drove when they went on dates.

RaffertyLFP: The woman said they had a dating relationship for about five weeks. She said she always drove when they went on dates

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty told the woman he was a dance instructor and contractor, On May 3 she was home sick and Rafferty came by in his car

He told her he was a contractor and he taught dance.

She saw his car just once. He did work on his speakers in her drive way.

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty said he was installing speakers in the back of the car. She was in the front seat holding a flashlight to help him

OMG enough girlfriends that he lied to???? WOW............JMO

New word of the day! He is no longer your Ex - he is now your WASBAND. I love it! I'm going to start using this new word.

Daisy - I'm not making fun of you, this is the best typo I think I have ever seen and I love the way it came out "wasband." :blowkiss:

Salem

:floorlaugh: Finally autocorrect got one right!! :floorlaugh:

Either way - nice way to start a conversation and test the waters, so to speak. Very interesting that he is having this conversation with her.

Salem

not so strange if the topic of the day was the abduction of TS.. I am sure that conversation was going on in every coffee shop in the area...the place was buzzing with it...it depends as the other poster said how it was presented by MR... don't think it is anything to make me go "OMG"....I am sure a lot of us discussed this case at that time and wondered who or why she was kiddnapped especially with all the rumours that were floating around....:moo::moo:

RaffertyLFP: The woman said Rafferty's car was very messy and the bottom part of the back seat was missing

Says the inside of Rafferty's car was very messy. Says the bottom part of the back seat was missing.

@AM980_Court
  • Says the inside of Rafferty's car was very messy. Says the bottom part of the back seat was missing.

RaffertyLFP: The woman said Rafferty spoke of a female friend in the Genest detentions centre He would visit her to support her and attend court hearings

Rafferty spoke to the witness of visiting McClintic in jail. He went to a hearing for her.

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty told the woman that his female friend was questioned about Tori Stafford and he was also questioned, Said he seemed about that

New word of the day! He is no longer your Ex - he is now your WASBAND. I love it! I'm going to start using this new word.

Daisy - I'm not making fun of you, this is the best typo I think I have ever seen and I love the way it came out "wasband." :blowkiss:

Salem

I'm sorry about all my typos, but I wrote "wasband" on purpose, lol! :)

@RaffertyLFP
  • Rafferty told the woman that his female friend was questioned about Tori Stafford and he was also questioned, Said he seemed about that
Incomplete tweet. JMO Seemed ???? about that

He told her McClintic may have been involved in Tori going missing. Said he was questioned by police.

Rafferty said he was questioned because he knew McClintic. They didn't discuss Tori any further.

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty told the woman his female friend was making progress and the Stafford questioning was unfair, He got pulled in by association

@AM980_Court
  • He told her McClintic may have been involved in Tori going missing. Said he was questioned by police.
@AM980_Court

• Rafferty said he was questioned because he knew McClintic. They didn't discuss Tori any further.
Who is this woman? Has she been named? 40 year old wman who he met on POF on April 12th.

No more questions from Venne. No questions from Derstine.

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty said his female friend was questioned about the Stafford case and he was dragged and questioned because of association

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth