MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is a lie. DB claims that LE made up the cell phone pings they showed her because it wasn't possible for the phones to dial out because they were restricted. This is what she said. Do you want me to post the link where you can hear this coming out of her own mouth?

No, what I'm saying is what if she truly didn't think the calls could be made. You're only looking at it from the perspective that DB made those calls. I'm not saying she didn't but that's not a 100% certainty, is it?

This has been posted a number of times....but that was not the wording used by LE IIRC.....do we have a link somewhere that uses the wording CLEARED as opposed to not a suspect, etc.????

TIA

It was posted a couple of times yesterday...it was when SY was giving a statement. I don't have the link though. But, I have seen it several times.

No, what I'm saying is what if she truly didn't think the calls could be made. You're only looking at it from the perspective that DB made those calls. I'm not saying she didn't but that's not a 100% certainty, is it?

Other than DB and JI, who else might have made the call at 8:30 the night Lisa disappeared?

Are we sure about this, or is this what MW is saying? Until I see an FBI or LE statement, or see the call on MW's phone, I don't believe any of this. It could be, because MW knows Jersey and he's been mentioned in this case, that she fabricated all of this... motive... to be a part of the drama. JMO

So...you think MW made this whole phone call business up? :waitasec:

I'm not seeing that. If she made the whole thing up for attention, I doubt she'd have done that and then sat back and patiently waited for the reporters to coax her out of her flop house.

Peeps, this is the main stream media thread. If you want to discuss things spread out into the respective thread that addresses the item you are discussing. This is not meant to be a general discussion thread. :seeya:

Not cooperating does not equal being a suspect, it equals not cooperating. If LE has evidence at this juncture that points to DB, they will name her a suspect or at the very least a POI. They have done neither at this point so it's mere speculation whether she is a 'potential' suspect.

They do have evidence. A cadaver dog.

According to DB, the only people in her house at 8:30 that night were her, her neighbor, and the kids. I really don't think any of these children were trying to call one of the flop house critters. That leaves DB or her drinking buddy neighbor. So, if the neighbor called someone on DB's cellphone, how does SHE know the phone works, but DB doesn't know that?

Now, if you're saying that someone other than DB or the neighbor could have used the phone, then you have to conclude that DB lied about who was there in the house that night, don't you?

ETA: Sorry, Nursie. Got alittle lost for a sec. Reigning myself in now.

I'm not seeing that. If she made the whole thing up for attention, I doubt she'd have done that and then sat back and patiently waited for the reporters to coax her out of her flop house.

The problem I have with MW is I don't know what to believe or not believe from her. She may be telling the whole truth, she may be lying, she may be saying things that LE told her to get more info but it's not necessarily the truth, etc.

If an intruder had the communal MW-owned phone and made a call at 8:30, when did the intruder get the phone?

SORRY, SHOULD BE IN CELL PHONE THREAD.

Are we sure about this, or is this what MW is saying? Until I see an FBI or LE statement, or see the call on MW's phone, I don't believe any of this. It could be, because MW knows Jersey and he's been mentioned in this case, that she fabricated all of this... motive... to be a part of the drama. JMO

Respectfully, BBM.

IMO, the smartest thing LE is doing in these days of CSI Effect and Reality TV type of snippets replacing documentaries and solid reporting---is keeping their mouths shut.

IMO, it's got to be driving mom crazy!

I think it is very possible. MW has made vague statements regarding "passing through" the neighborhood, and this eight people to one phone business... she hasn't said who had her phone when the call took place. Sounds pretty ridiculous, doesn't it. It's "her" phone, but she denies possession when the mysterious 50 second call comes in?

I'm just not buying it until I see proof that phone call actually took place.

This has been posted a number of times....but that was not the wording used by LE IIRC.....do we have a link somewhere that uses the wording CLEARED as opposed to not a suspect, etc.????

TIA

Posted: Oct 31, 2011 10:33 PM EDT
Updated: Nov 01, 2011 7:46 AM EDT

Kansas City Police Department spokesman Steve Young said he could not discuss investigators interviews with Wright. However, Young did say the man known as "Jersey" has been interviewed and cleared of any involvement in the baby's disappearance.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15919668/womans-cell-phone-connected-to-search-for-missing-baby

Respectfully, BBM.

IMO, the smartest thing LE is doing in these days of CSI Effect and Reality TV type of snippets replacing documentaries and solid reporting---is keeping their mouths shut.

IMO, it's got to be driving mom crazy!

ITA. Keep us all guessing... especially mom.

Peeps, this is the main stream media thread. If you want to discuss things spread out into the respective thread that addresses the item you are discussing. This is not meant to be a general discussion thread. :seeya:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151102"]Media links~NO DISCUSSION PLEASE - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
this link is where you can post any media articles that you find today ^

this thread will be closed as there is sadly not much news today. Please alert on this thread if there is breaking news.

bumping up and opening since there seems to be some breaking news. **reminder** this is not a general discussion thread.. this is about what is going on in the media.

FWIW

I watched Megyn Kelly on FOX up until her show was over and she never picked up on the "new" news.

I've now switched over to HLN and they are still all over the Conrad Murray stuff. When the court takes their afternoon break is usually when they jump over to Baby Lisa. They haven't done that yet but am expecting that they soon will.

I'm gonna assume mommy and daddy are selling out their kids on tv for the sympathy factor. I can't think of any other reason why they would allow a major network to film their children trick-or-treating. This is incredibly disappointing.

MOO

Mel

I think JT and GMA is making all the money off his new cash cows. JMO.

respestfully snipped...

MOO ...

There is a REASON why DB and JI are NOT at their HOME :

And IMO -- especially after yesterday's news about MW and that cell phone call --

I am "guessing" that DB and JI do NOT want to be in their house and that neighborhood -- or anywhere NEAR that area -- because of the "news" about the "cell phone calls" that was released yesterday during MW's interview ...

Those missing cell phones HOLD the KEY to SOMETHING ... and LE knows this ...

okay - WAY behind in the 'news' - re cell phone call?? Is this the 2:38am call? and WHO is MW?? Is there a separate thread for this mysterious phone call or is that now 'out in the open' and I just haven't caught up on the news?? TIA!! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson