5-9-12 Steven Powell Trial *GUILTY!!!* 6-15-12 SENTENCING HEARING

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH is up with no direct URL to the site? All the articles I read before SP's verdict had only the "sites.google.com......" URL.

Hopefully someone can 'splain this to me (technically and AP-behaviorally). Is it as simple as Google is hosting her site? She has a Google account?

WTH is up with no direct URL to the site? All the articles I read before SP's verdict had only the "sites.google.com......" URL.

Hopefully someone can 'splain this to me (technically and AP-behaviorally). Is it as simple as Google is hosting her site? She has a Google account?

Cazzie - they are setting up their site from here: https://sites.google.com/?pli=1

So that is why it comes up that way.

I would give links, but only if a mod says that is fine. I personally don't want to give them any hits. So, I am not giving the youtube or other site link unless a mod says to. Hope you understand.

Cazzie - they are setting up their site from here: https://sites.google.com/?pli=1

So that is why it comes up that way.

I would give links, but only if a mod says that is fine. I personally don't want to give them any hits. So, I am not giving the youtube or other site link unless a mod says to. Hope you understand.
Yep, I figgered it out...previously thought that the link given was from the search function of Google. How bee-zar that I've never seen a "sites.google.com........." link ever until now. And how sad that the only one ever would be this one. :(

I'm sorry but I have ZERO pity towards Alina because in the video she posted clearly shows to me that she is taking up where SP and JP left off. I hope and pray the hammer comes down on her also. If you saw her court room picture posted upthread on assoicated press photo, Alina is devoid of any emotion except for hate and to me she looked capable of violence. Given my take on Alina I'm afraid we have not heard the last of her. This chapter is not over. MOOOOOOOOOO

Steve Powell's legal troubles may not be over
Legal troubles of missing Utah woman's father-in-law may not be over; attorney plans lawsuit By The Associated Press OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) ' The voyeurism conviction of a missing Utah woman's father-in-law may not be the last of his legal troubles.

An attorney who represents the teenage girls at the center of Steve Powell's voyeurism trial said Thursday they plan to file a lawsuit against him.

Lawyer Anne Bremner also represents the family of Susan Powell, the.....
http://www.reviewseeker.com/article/Steve-Powells-legal-troubles-may-not-be-over-2029980#next

I could only stand to read a bit of it...clearly (to me), AP is in extremely deep denial or something far worse is goin' on.

One thing that I keep thinking is that AP and other siblings lived in SP's home, with him (until he was arrested). They must know a few things.

Someone needs to tell what they know about where Susan is, and what happened to her. Perhaps by doing so, they could save their own soul. :angel:

Glad to see this new legal case.

But Alina's hard line seems reminiscent of Grandma Ouita's "You're never gonna see your momma agin" pronouncement.
Ouita was wrong. When will the Powell's learn?

The good news is Steve Powell is still in Jail....... hopefully for a very long time.

Has he been sentenced yet? If not, when is that supposed to happen?

A Washington state prosecutor will ask a judge to sentence Steve Powell to 10 years in prison for taking photographs of two former neighbor girls as they were undressed in their home.

That would be almost double or triple the amount of prison called for in Washington’s sentencing guidelines. Powell, who is the father-in-law of missing West Valley City woman Susan Cox Powell, was convicted earlier this month of 14 counts of voyeurism. Sentencing is scheduled for June 15 in Pierce County, Wash., Superior Court in Tacoma.

The prosecutor, Grant Blinn, said earlier this week in an email to The Salt Lake Tribune he will ask for 10 years. Blinn did not specify why.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/54177981-78/powell-steve-susan-sentencing.html.csp

May have been photoshopped?

LOL I was going to respond to that, but decided to erase my response in order to save the mods having to TO me. Because I could not think of a response that wouldn't question her intelligence level. :silenced:

May have been photoshopped?

LOL I was going to respond to that, but decided to erase my response in order to save the mods having to TO me. Because I could not think of a response that wouldn't question her intelligence level. :silenced:

Are we to believe that Alina composed and made this video? I'm not seeing it. Releasing and showing medical records of the boys, to demonstrate steve's innocence, is low.

Speaking to the final statement on the video: Alina, what exactly did the police do to Susan, Charlie and Braden? Seek help.

Only 10 years? Despite every other despicable thing that happened or probably happened, strictly for these 2 little girls and what he did to them...only 10 years?

Only 10 years? Despite every other despicable thing that happened or probably happened, strictly for these 2 little girls and what he did to them...only 10 years?

Sick. I just hope they find something else to charge him with so they can just keep tacking on years. I would think they better keep him in solitary, I have heard the boys behind bars don't like pedo's.

I refuse to say anything about that video for two reasons:
1. Not giving her(their) propaganda any more legs and
2. If I say anything more I will get banned, so I choose to take my power back from these awful people and use my voice in the form of silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer