Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone

Did I miss something in regards to Allison being identified by dental records?
Is there a link to the report on this?

IMO. MOO

No link that I know of...it was mentioned by another member a while back...

#1071 05-24-2012, 11:28 PM
Keyboredom
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2012

(possible) This is horrible, but as mentioned by others Allison's body was suggested to be in a very bad way. Nothing to do with missing limbs, but maybe missing organs and flesh from predator activity and/or decomposition. She was identified only by dental records and not required to be ID'ed by a family member. This is quite upsetting but maybe worth backing up previous suggestions. Claimed to come from 2 people - one connected to morgue and one to forensics. I'm not sure what to think as any footage of Allison's body appeared to show clothing kind of intact. Don't really want to dwell on the thoughts.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7959770&highlight=Allison%

Hi Everyone

Did I miss something in regards to Allison being identified by dental records?
Is there a link to the report on this?

IMO. MOO

I recall mention of this a few times and it makes sense as I think it would be the standard method of identification in such a situation. They may have followed up by DNA to confirm.

I don't find anything surprising about using dental records to confirm the identity of a body that's been exposed to the elements for the better part of a fortnight, particularly one that may have spent part or most of that time in water. It just makes sense. Spare her family the distress and get an accurate forensic ID rather than rely on someone emotionally involved to make a judgement call while looking at a body that has undergone substantial changes in appearance.

I don't find anything surprising about using dental records to confirm the identity of a body that's been exposed to the elements for the better part of a fortnight, particularly one that may have spent part or most of that time in water. It just makes sense. Spare her family the distress and get an accurate forensic ID rather than rely on someone emotionally involved to make a judgement call while looking at a body that has undergone substantial changes in appearance.

That does make sense. I had forgotten that the state of the body would have made visible identification almost impossible. Hence the use of dental records. :)

I agree with you WAM, dental records are often used but it is interesting that msm did not state this. MOO

Do you know of a link re dental records used to identify Allison or is this speculation and rumour? IMO

Thanks for this post littlethings. You have answered a question I have asked myself endlessly since this happened: does he ever think of Allison? Does he ever think back to when they first started dating, when they had their precious babies together, the many conversations they would have had - and the fact that he has extinguished her life? How did he feel as he walked away and left her in the darkness that night - did he look back? I realize these questions are pointless, especially when as you say, the answer is that no he would not have looked back and his main focus:please: is himself and the immediate future. MOO

Omg this comment really touched me. Is he in jail now thinking about these things and the life he could of had if he had been a decent husband and father

Could someone clear this up for me please...

Were the screams heard on the Thursday night close to the BC seniors house...
I thought they were heard in or around Rees way... If so is this in close vicinity to BC seniors house?

Sorry I am really confused about this...

IMO. MOO

Looks to me like Rees Way is about half way between BC's house & NBC's Durness St house...<mod snip>

map3.jpg

Omg this comment really touched me. Is he in jail now thinking about these things and the life he could of had if he had been a decent husband and father

My guess is he's probably sitting in prison thinking about how unfair it is that he's in there...& also thinking about how he can get out.

I wonder if he is thinking like that, I think we give him too much credit to think like a decent human being who made a huge mistake.

BTW love your avatar

Marly,

You would not hear screams from Rees Way at the BCs place and anyone who would think that has not driven around there. MOO

Obviously it's too far from NBC's for screams to be heard just going by the map.. you wouldn't have to drive around there to figure that.....I think Fuskier was meaning if Allison drove back home via Rafting Ground Rd after she'd been to NBC's.

Yeah me too, something feels off....I wonder what it is.

Don't know how you feel that but could it be because everything has been hashed over and over and everyone is just desperate for some new information to get the motivation going again?
I am hanging out for new updates

One Maremma sheep dog would do the trick Geanie!

No problems with foxes and boars then hurting the ewes and lambs with a trusty Maremma! MOO

Or a donkey. They make great sheep-guards. Used a lot in NZ. One donkey in the paddock with the sheep = no more attacks by dogs or other predators.

Just on the screams/Rees Way/ etc thing - we went through all this a week or two ago, didn't we? Somebody (??Fergie perhaps?) posted that the guy who supposedly heard the screams actually lives up over the hill, off the side of Rafting Ground Rd between Winrock St roundabout and Moggill Rd. That last little bit of RG Rd before Moggill Rd. And although that was where the screams were allegedly HEARD, we don't know where they originated. If they originated at or near Rees Way, AND if they were loud enough, then maybe, just maybe, they would be heard all the way up there.

BUT - they would have been ear-piercing to all those other houses in Huntingdon Estate that are very close to Rees Way. And as far as I know, nobody has come forward from there about them.

So we have that little dilemma - the police had the area of Rees Way and Creekside Park as the centre of the so-called 'Hot Zone", but the 2 people who heard the screams live quite a distance from there, and there are a lot of people much closer who would have heard them much more loudly.

Certainly would NOT have heard any screams from Rees Way area at either of the BC houses.

Screams heard near the park at Rees Way on RG Road.

Nowhere near the BC house. Screams would not have been heard from there IMO.

Have I misunderstood? We've done quite a bit of sleuthing in relation to this. After all considered, my personal belief was that the screams were reported by two neighbors, and were heard closer to the winrock roundabout, further toward Moggill Rd. close to #47 RGRD. Search screams, Rafting Ground Rd. For some reason another member still refers to Reese way, but I dun't understand why. Quite a bit away from both houses, actually.

MOO

IF I were a detective I would get NBC's cocker to run through the Brookfield house. It knows all involved. I would get a dog whisperer and the cocker and see what the dog did. I'm weird like that I guess.

IF I were a detective I would get NBC's cocker to run through the Brookfield house. It knows all involved. I would get a dog whisperer and the cocker and see what the dog did. I'm weird like that I guess.

I love it Possum! At least the cocker would tell the truth. :rocker:

were there other reports of screams near rees way? here we go again... don't know if i'm in the mood..

Not as far as I know, DZ. That was largely my point, apart from the point I made that we'd already gone over that ground (pardon the pun) in depth already.

The point was that if the screams were HEARD at the Moggill Rd end of RG Rd, beyond the Winrock St roundbaout, which is where I gather the two witnesses live, then they would have been VERY loud screams if they'd ORIGINATED down near Rees Way. In which case, how come nobody from all those houses in Huntingdon Estate who live right on and next to Rees Way haven't reported anything - as far as we know?

But if the screams originated from all the way up at the Mogill Rd end of RG Rd, then why did the police have Rees Way and Creekside Park as the so-called "Hot Zone"?

But of course we don't even know if the screams were anything to do with this case.

None of which answers the query as to why so many posts seem to have disappeared? Very odd.... :rolleyes:

Not as far as I know, DZ. That was largely my point, apart from the point I made that we'd already gone over that ground (pardon the pun) in depth already.

The point was that if the screams were HEARD at the Moggill Rd end of RG Rd, beyond the Winrock St roundbaout, which is where I gather the two witnesses live, then they would have been VERY loud screams if they'd ORIGINATED down near Rees Way. In which case, how come nobody from all those houses in Huntingdon Estate who live right on and next to Rees Way haven't reported anything - as far as we know?

But if the screams originated from all the way up at the Mogill Rd end of RG Rd, then why did the police have Rees Way and Creekside Park as the so-called "Hot Zone"?

But of course we don't even know if the screams were anything to do with this case.

None of which answers the query as to why so many posts seem to have disappeared? Very odd.... :rolleyes:

re: screams....I have dropped the topic precisely because of this point Doc. If two separate homes, albeit side by side, clearly, through closed windows, heard these screams that night, yet NO ONE else did, then it stands to reason that, although we do not know where they originated from, its somewhat possible that it came from a point close to these homes, very close, perhaps inbetween.

In my opinion, there is not a chance in hell that they originated further away and not a single person heard them. Its just a bit too 'up in the air' to make any kind of informed decision MOO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee