Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too have been very curious about her involvement. I mean wouldn't you be there supporting your sister who's daughter was just killed by your husband?!?!?!?!?!? I would be..... UNLESS I knew what sick terrible things my husband was involved in.........

Did Denise know about his prior kidknapping charge? I wonder how long they were married?

One other questions is "Juvinelle 1" the same as "AR" & do we know how "AR" was related to MJ & Denise...was it their child, MJ Step Child & Denise Bio Child????

If I missed that some where sorry...the thread is moving so fast hard to keep up

Hey Misty - MN here too!

Juvenile 1 is AR, and AR is Denise's daughter, and MJ's step-daughter.

I too have been very curious about her involvement. I mean wouldn't you be there supporting your sister who's daughter was just killed by your husband?!?!?!?!?!? I would be..... UNLESS I knew what sick terrible things my husband was involved in.........
SNIP
Absolutely MistyGirl.
Surely Denise knew her husband was a RSO.:furious:

How then could Jacques have harmed him? It would only be the word of a child rapist and killer againt his. His *advertiser censored* and photos of AR would be gone. AR is already pretty far gone...he could have denied it.
Maybe Jacques had photos of their encounter with AR the previous year?

Oh sure. I think he was trying to save himself by snitching off Jacques. Trying to cop a plea deal. I'm not saying he did, just that he was hoping and trying. Not to get out of prosecution for himself completely but to beg off anything he can. A child is murdered and that's no small matter. In the end he may get life and Mj death penalty. He'll testify against Jacques in my opinion and get a lesser sentence for his cooperation.

I don't know. I still can't see *why* when he was contacted by LE that he would spill his guts about having 5 years worth of Russian child *advertiser censored* on his computer and immediately implicate himself, when he had no prior record. I mean he could have just said, I was doing my ex-bil a favor, trying to change some dates on my step daughter's my space account. And why was he so explicit about the type of *advertiser censored*?

UNless, for some reason, RG knows IF he doesn't implicate himself and get himself arrested and incarcerated into protective custody of sorts, he's going to be one big fat dead duck.

KWIM?

Hey Misty - MN here too!

Juvenile 1 is AR, and AR is Denise's daughter, and MJ's step-daughter.

Hi Chica - Thanks for the info, I was trying to piece this all together.

As far as Denise goes is I were "her" and had NO prior knowledge of my husband sexually abusing my daughter and found out he had been for 5 years and sexually abused & KILLED my niece.....you wouldn't see me standing by the in a court room....BUT you wold hear my sreaming from my lungs I want the harshest punishment possilbe and I didn't know and had no involvement what so ever.

I think she knew WAYYYYYY more and it will come out soon......

MN what a great place :)

I don't know. I still can't see *why* when he was contacted by LE that he would spill his guts about having 5 years worth of Russian child *advertiser censored* on his computer and immediately implicate himself, when he had no prior record. I mean he could have just said, I was doing my ex-bil a favor, trying to change some dates on my step daughter's my space account. And why was he so explicit about the type of *advertiser censored*?

UNless, for some reason, RG knows IF he doesn't implicate himself and get himself arrested and incarcerated into protective custody of sorts, he's going to be one big fat dead duck.

KWIM?

That could be why so little info is coming out about who else might be arrested. There are others that know what is going on and how deep this "ring" goes.

Just so you all know this Denises place of work is less than 2.5 miles from their home(MJ) home.
would this rape torture etc... take place at home shes only 2.5 miles away???
or she knew or didnt care.
i lean more towards they took her elsewhere.

Allen

I'm sure he knew her work habits. But I really think he took her somewhere else.

That's what I think. I don't see anything approaching the level of sophisticated needed to operate a child *advertiser censored* distribution ring.

i don't either, but it's possible they were "wannabe sophisticated"......just sickening....i don't know how many times to say that word...sickening!...i must say though, i'm glad all these folks are, for the most part, stuck on stupid....

I'm sure he knew her work habits. But I really think he took her somewhere else.
or maybe whoever posted earlier that Denise was out of town.
maybe the date this was supposed to happen had to change because Denises trip out of town was changed by her employer.
That would cause them to postpone the kidnapping for a few days etc...

Allen

i don't either, but it's possible they were "wannabe sophisticated"......just sickening....i don't know how many times to say that word...sickening!...i must say though, i'm glad all these folks are, for the most part, stuck on stupid....

My theory is that Jacques ability to control AR and brainwash her fed into his delusions of being a master criminal...he could have done a couple of google searches and found out that the fake messages would track back to him if the police ever checked. This plot was destined to fail from the beginning.

He's been abusing AR for 5 years in the house he shares with Denise, she has found lubricant, *advertiser censored*, sex toys and her daughter in a towel upstairs with Jacques and a dry shower...and none of this apparently registered with her, so why would Jacques worry about her?
He appears to have been more concerned about Brooke's mother and sister than he was about his wife, and frankly I can see why if she bought the story that her daughter was holding sex toys "for a friend". I would love to have seen the look on the investigators' faces when she came out with that one.

Yeah, I didn't spend a lot of time pouring over those communications since in the affidavits FBI said it was Gagnon & Jacques's computers and phone record communications at the time. I think it was all hoaxed by Gagnon & Jacques.

Except maybe for the one msg from JUVENILE 1. But there again she was so 100% totally lied to about everything for her entire life (according to affidavits) she was living in a realm that never existed.

Juvie 1 was lied to from the time she was 9 yrs old.
She is now 14 yrs old does anyone know her birth date? When she'd be 15?

I understand she was lied to for 5 yrs. / I also understand the mental abuse she was under. But at what age would she become an accomplice? I don't buy the fact she just did what she was told to do by MJ & others & that Breckenridge was a government organization.

She was having sex with MJ / her boyfriend / & apparently whoever else she was told to have sex with. I find this hard to believe, am I the only one?

Hi Chica - Thanks for the info, I was trying to piece this all together.

As far as Denise goes is I were "her" and had NO prior knowledge of my husband sexually abusing my daughter and found out he had been for 5 years and sexually abused & KILLED my niece.....you wouldn't see me standing by the in a court room....BUT you wold hear my sreaming from my lungs I want the harshest punishment possilbe and I didn't know and had no involvement what so ever.

I think she knew WAYYYYYY more and it will come out soon......

MN what a great place :)

I'm not sure she was there to support Jacques.

Seems to me that you can't have it both ways...

Some seem to think that there is some huge child *advertiser censored* operation that has been going on for years, including filming, sale, distribution, ties to russian *advertiser censored* industry, etc..

However, the ineptitude with regard to computers/internet of the part of these guys is pretty staggering:

Logging in to someone else's myspace account from a public library (and/or from your home/work computer)?!?
Telling LE "Oh yeah, by the way, I *did* have child *advertiser censored*, but it's gone now." Hello?!? why even mention it if he thought that it had been "disposed of"?

Even if these guys were involved in just VIEWING/downloading child *advertiser censored* for any length of time, you would think that they would have to know about IP address anonymizers (as mentioned in these threads), etc, etc. I would expect that if they wanted to distribute this stuff, their potential "customers" would try to make sure that they at least knew what they were doing.

Certainly doesn't sound like "big time", to me.

I think a lot of child *advertiser censored* criminals are unsophisticated. I don't think it's a matter of having it one way or the other. I think there's a wider grey area to be considered.

How sophisticated does a man have to be to rape a 6 yr old, take pictures, be on news groups, use codes to sell the pictures he took of his home manufactured child *advertiser censored*? Then several thousand others do the same and sell it around to the news group pals using pre-arranged codes to belong to the news groups in the first place for this purpose; and him buy theirs?

I was googling last nite and reading on how the FBI and International law enforcement agencies track these people and it was interesting. But no one has to be particularly bright to belong to one of these news groups on the net or go undetected for years.

It took a child's murder.

My theory is that Jacques ability to control AR and brainwash her fed into his delusions of being a master criminal...he could have done a couple of google searches and found out that the fake messages would track back to him if the police ever checked. This plot was destined to fail from the beginning.

Just because they were stuck on stupid doesn't mean others weren't just as stupid. Stupid flocks together when it comes to these . AR said she was with other men besides MJ... we know about RG so who else was that stupid in that little town? She said she was drugged... do we believe that they didn't know about GHB? Do we really believe that only two men were involved ?
Stupid has a way of attracting others that are just as stupid..... there are more and they will go down on a wide range of charges from sex with a minor, to kiddie *advertiser censored* ... owning, distributing it ....

I've been scratching my head about something since we first heard it and it really bugs me ....

Does anyone have a reasonable explanation as to *WHY* Gagnon EVER admitted to LE, in the first place, that he possessed (any) *advertiser censored*?? :confused:

I feel that he was trying to throw LE off by saying he had *advertiser censored* and it was in a (never existing, IMO) safe that had been thrown away somewhere in San Antonio... knowing that he has no more child *advertiser censored* anywhere in the state of Texas, and that without evidence they can't prosecute him for child *advertiser censored* no matter what he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah