TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Holly? I keep thinking that we are going to get some news at any time but then the next day comes and still nothing. :banghead:

I know. How can I make myself quit looking at this forum and quit posting? This whole case makes you want to go there and figure it out yourself. It is the most quiet case I have ever not heard.

Maybe Mark Fuhrman can go interview everyone like he did the Moxley case and solve it if it goes cold.

Since Greta and the rest are not going there to help then I think LE knows what has happened and I think Greta, Nancy G., and all the rest also know or they'd be in their face. Right?

I know. How can I make myself quit looking at this forum and quit posting? This whole case makes you want to go there and figure it out yourself. It is the quietest case I have ever not heard.

Maybe Mark Fuhrman can go interview everyone like he did the Moxley case and solve it if it goes cold.

Since Greta and the rest are not going there to help then I think LE knows what has happened and I think Greta, Nancy G., and all the rest also know or they'd be in their face. Right?

NG and the others are not going to give up on their all -Casey Anthony, all the time coverage, for a case where there is no one to talk to about anything. Contrary to what they may seem to be after (justice) in most cases they are really after ratings and sensationalism and they can't get that from Holly's case, as there is nothing new, nothing to talk about and no one to talk to. If something happens, they may come back to it.

One thing I have learned from following this case here is that when the hype and adrenalin drop, the thread occasionally gets hijacked by LE haters, family bashers (If it were my child . . .), and other off topic posts.

Thank you mods for keeping us straight. I do not envy your responsibility.

It is interesting that LE stated in the WTVF article that they do not have a suspect.

The fact that the one key piece of evidence has not surfaced leaves me thinking three possibilities 1) The perp is not very social 2) The perp is intelligent 3) The perp is not local. These do not have to be mutually exclusive.

I must say I am surprised that Holly has not been found. Unfortunately, I am now assuming a high possibility that Holly is dead and that her body has been hidden. That leads me to three possibilities of where her body is 1) Water 2) Woods 3) Barn. If water, I am surprised she has not been found. If woods, again, I am somewhat suprised she has not been found. Unfortunately, deer season is not until the fall. If barn, it may be years before she is found.

I am like many, I wish the outlook was not so bleak. I hate having to be patient just to hear sad news. I am frustrated with the situation but not LE. I do not have any reason to have an educated complaint against LE.

Just my thougths and opinions.

I tend to give LE the benefit of the doubt. Who am I to tell them how to do their jobs? That said, I do wonder if they might have narrowed their focus too soon. Early on, they made it clear that they thought a local had committed this crime. I understand the rationale. But I'm not so sure it was a local. It could be someone who used to be a local. Or it could be one of the hundreds of hunters that descended on the area the previous weekend. (I hope I have that right.) One of them might also have been a sick-o. He might have by chance seen Holly and developed a fixation with her. Who knows?

Looking at the Kayleah Wilson case; she was murdered a little over a year ago and her ex-BF is going to trial for sexual assault on a minor...there is no named suspect for her murder. If this guy happens to be the one who also killed her, he may never pay for it, as LE has indicated there was no DNA on her body. But he admitted to having sex with a minor, so at least they can try him for that.

I am just thinking out loud, but it will be really hard to convict anyone if she is not found. Even if they do have a suspect, if he won't confess and she can't be found, what can LE do? We can go on and on with names of vicitms who had not received justice because they cannot be located...it is just very, very hard to do. You can talk "no body" cases all you want, but they are rare and they usually have a crime scene that indicates a fatal injury.

Thank you for your patience while I look this thread over. I'm going to open a new one so everyone can start all over.

What I'd really like everyone to do is read the rules. They are easy to understand and I think it will help immensely. Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

AFTER you've read these rules, if you have questions or concerns about what you can and cannot post regarding this case, contact me privately.

Thank this post so I know you read it.

A new thread will be opened soon. I'll link you to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj