Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I will be able to get to it tonight. Will try, but don't count on it. Tough day today.

Not sure I will be able to get to it tonight. Will try, but don't count on it. Tough day today.

It's okay housemouse. Take all the time you need. I hope you are okay, and your husband is okay too.

We can wait.

We are always here for you. :blowkiss:

Tuesday at 9:00 a.m. EST trial begins.

For those of you casting your copy of the Trial chart at home, particularly if you are not located in the Eastern Time Zone, please note Orlando, FL is currently operating under Daylight Savings Time, i.e. EDT and not EST.

Barring unforeseen circumstances, the trial will start Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 9:00 a.m. EDT in Orlando, FL.

Be aware we may have to fine-tune the timing based on the exact time this trial begins.

As we did today for the Swearing In of the Jurors, we will appreciate your participation in obtaining / confirming the exact start time of this trial.

Thank you,
Soulscape

Soulscape wrote:
If anyone can provide the time Casey Anthony was booked back into the Orange County Jail, please post here.

Soulscape, the only site for Orange County inmates, other than Vinelink, is this one which doesn't list anything other than her arrest 14 Oct 2008:
http://www.orangecountyfl.net/YourLocalGovernment/CountyDepartments/Corrections.aspx

Vinelink doesn't list times either. These are the only two sites I could find. Pinellas County doesn't show a release/transfer date. Their website makes it appear she's still there.

FYI: The outburst woman from yesterday was released today 5/21/2011 7:21 AM.

:waiting:Just checking in to see if anyone has interpreted any charts for those of us who are unable.....no rush......this time of waiting until Tuesday keeps me in limbo. After being glued to the computer for two weeks, this is a let down. Sitting on the edge of my seat...... I know, I need a life outside of WS.

:waiting:Just checking in to see if anyone has interpreted any charts for those of us who are unable.....no rush......this time of waiting until Tuesday keeps me in limbo. After being glued to the computer for two weeks, this is a let down. Sitting on the edge of my seat...... I know, I need a life outside of WS.

I tried to figure out the chart Housemouse posted but I am not good at it so I will wait until I see what is posted by one of our Astro experts to see how close I came. It is interested to try and figure it out yourself. A learning experience. My grade, however, is up for grabs. lol

I just feel like I am waiting for the other shoe to drop - the jury selection gave us a taste of the trial and it is hard to wait for more. Sorry to be so impatient. I will go and do laundry now and then sweep and mop floors. How long till Tuesday?

Hopefully, it is okay to post a link to help Frigga and others who are interested in explanations of the houses and signs for event charts. :innocent:

Planets and Signs in Horary Astrology:
http://mithras93.tripod.com/lessons/lesson3/lesson3.html

I often refer to it as a start in interpreting event charts. I am in the infant stages of learning about Horary astrology and am anxiously awaiting Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson's book, Simplified Horary Astrology, to arrive (I odered it last week).

For anyone who would like a brief overview: Horary Analysis--The Basics: http://mithras93.tripod.com/lessons/lesson1/lesson1.html

Also, another consideration is knowing the Rulerships of signs...
Aries - Mars
Taurus - Venus
Gemini - Mercury
Cancer - Moon
Leo - Sun
Virgo - Mercury
Libra - Venus
Scorpio - Pluto (Mars)
Sagittarius - Jupiter
Capricorn - Saturn
Aquarius - Uranus (Saturn)
Pisces - Neptune (Jupiter)

Having begun learning Horary astrology has made following along here a bit easier especially when looking at event charts. It is really exciting when things start clicking in your mind. The various interpretations, offered by the many gifted astrologers here on the FA thread, has helped me so much in my learning! :blowkiss:

MarlaMe

Locking this Thread #15

Please proceed to the next one #16

Link: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137154"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #16 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288