AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 1 Feb 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of the things she (K, M's GF) has posted, for one thing. Sam herself called M her brother.
Are you sure you're close to these people as you say?? Seems to be a lot you're not aware of..

Wait a sec, I'm trying to remember when I first sleuthed him

Knox, do you remember maybe? He was either JK's ex gf's son or Sam's best friend's bf? Or what was the link with K? I seriously forget bc there's so many exes and so many court cases and so many rumors and so many so many so many uggh I forget where I was going with this.\\

Isamom, if you read this, I completely forget why Sam calls MP her brother but she did herself, alot, call him her bro. I'll look. It may be something as simple as her calliing Kayla her sister so Mike would then be her brother, lol... Know how kids are sometimes. Maybe it's something innocent like that. I thought his mom had something to do with it though. I can't believe I forget.

I do know that Samantha does not have a half brother. So her comment as far as half brother in not true.

She did not say, half brother. She just said brother.

How do you know his GF is definitely a friend of hers?

She has several posts dedicated to Sam and her personal relationship with her is spelled out in them.

Knox, do you remember maybe? He was either JK's ex gf's son or Sam's best friend's bf? Or what was the link with K? I seriously forget bc there's so many exes and so many court cases and so many rumors and so many so many so many uggh I forget where I was going with this.\\

Isamom, if you read this, I completely forget why Sam calls MP her brother but she did herself, alot, call him her bro. I'll look. It may be something as simple as her calliing Kayla her sister so Mike would then be her brother, lol... Know how kids are sometimes. Maybe it's something innocent like that. I thought his mom had something to do with it though. I can't believe I forget.

MP I think first got on our radar via CB....maybe a pic or youtube clip? MP does list Sam's mom as his mother-in-law, for some reason.

music industry connections? (I am guessing here from the sub cultures I see appearing)... could make two ppl "brothers". I can see themselves fashioning a record label into a Suge Knight or Cash Money Millionaire type of "family".

Don't motorcycle clubs also refer to each other as "brothers"?

anyone here kwim?

something that really bothers me about the most recent ktva article is this comment by CB-- “I can’t go down there, and just grab her dad and just give him a hug, man I can’t do none of that! I’m not wanted to be seen,” said Bird. The public sentiment fueled by online rumors was stacked against him that night.

(why would you want to hug the father of a fling who nearly had you tried in court over false sexual contact charges?? you would think he would just wanna blend back into the background and forget this whole Sam chick altogether!) Either he is a really well raised young man who holds no animosity towards these folks and their "statistic" daughter, or he was laying "it" on kinda thick----

BBM

Not to mention give a hug to the father of the girl that possibly gave you herpes's.

music industry connections? (I am guessing here from the sub cultures I see appearing)... could make CB and MP "brothers". I can see themselves fashioning a record label into a Suge Knight or Cash Money Millionaire type of "family".

Don't motorcycle clubs also refer to each other as "brothers"?

anyone here kwim?

Yes, to this. My husband has a friend that is in a motorcycle club and he refers to it as a brotherhood.

Because of the things she (KS, MP's girlfriend) has posted, for one thing. Sam herself called M her brother.
Are you sure you're close to these people as you say?? Seems to be a lot you're not aware of..

I am just stating that Sam does not have a brother. She called M her brother but they are no way related. I do not believe Cbs mom in her statement on what MP said. I find it odd that someone who is so close to someone to be considered a brother or sister would say such a thing.
Maybe MP did. Do I believe CBs mom. No.

What am I not aware of? Because of this whole MP thing?

CB published his songs on MP's music site, as well as a few exchanges posted back and forth between each other.

I actually found MP through posts Sam made to him on Myspace. She called him brother there and referred to JK as "Dad". Maybe MP's Father and JK are close friends, I dunno.

I first saw it on MP's MySpace page.. comments by Sam. She also asked things like if he'd talked to "dad" yet..

I wonder how thrilled MP is that she shared what he told her in such a public way? Like I said, lot's of mentions about ADN interviews, but no news stories are appearing?

I wonder how MP will feel especially if it is a lie.

It was never stated she gave him the disease, just that she put him at risk for it. I gathered that his mother was implying that there was no protection involved and that it was not a "single night fling" nor a one time sexual "assault".

I wonder how MP will feel especially if it is a lie.

She would need to have cahones of steel to knowingly post details of that magnitude that are false. Besides, part of what she repeated was what MP told CB's Attorney. Perhaps even under oath in a sworn statement, since at that time CB was being investigated by LE.

Whether MP will be happy about her sharing those details, is another thing all together.

She would need to have cahones of steel to knowingly post details of that magnitude that are false. Besides, part of what she repeated was what MP told CB's Attorney. Perhaps even under oath in a sworn statement, since at that time CB was being investigated by LE.

Whether MP will be happy about her sharing those details, is another thing all together.

Especially since she is friends with MP on fb, so her posts come across his wall. I highly doubt that she is lying.

If he told it to ADN then I am sure there will be a article in the paper. You would assume.

...and btw I personally think that she DOES have cahones of steel. (I also think she is positively stating what she believes is a cold hard fact)

If he told it to ADN then I am sure there will be a article in the paper. You would assume.

Yes, that is weird. Said it several times now.

Can you tell us about Sam's Mom? How is she holding up under all this? We haven't really heard from her much.

...and btw I personally think that she DOES have cahones of steel. (I also think she is positively stating what she believes is a cold hard fact)

And it just keeps on coming ... Is it cocktail hour in AK right now?

That or she is trying to push someone into blurting out something? :what:

I think it's ironic that on a site that claims to only want to accentuate the positive and "keep it focused on Sam" that the admin of her Help Find fb page just took such a thinly veiled shot at CB's mom.

Seriously..what on earth is going on with this case??
It's turned into two adults acting like children with a child still missing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth