AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 1 Feb 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
CB's mom acknowledged that she only brought "all this" up because JK backed her into a corner with the threats.

I think it's ironic that on a site that claims to only want to accentuate the positive and "keep it focused on Sam" that the admin of her Help Find fb page just took such a thinly veiled shot at CB's mom.

"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark" ... also from Hamlet :floorlaugh:

I will say that women, CB's mother is out of line and disrespectful. She has no clue. She can sit there and throw stabs out all she wants.

She is making herself sound worst by the minute. In my opinion. And talk about being a Christian... whatever. She is acting so far from that its not even funny.

that woman, is very vocal, and I am not sure if she is only making herself look worse, as Mr Koenig called them both flat out liars and have pointed at them as persons involved in his missing daughter.

I will say that women, CB's mother is out of line and disrespectful. She has no clue. She can sit there and throw stabs out all she wants.

She is making herself sound worst by the minute. In my opinion. And talk about being a Christian... whatever. She is acting so far from that its not even funny.

What am I not aware of? Because of this whole MP thing?

isamom, I apologize for that comment, that wasn't fair of me to say that. This case is just so frustrating to me.. But you know these people and I don't, so I'm sorry.

Is it okay for someone to PM me CB's mother's name? For the life of me I can't figure out her name.

Honestly, she is responding to what JK kinda started. She and CB spoke to the press to clear his name, and Sam's dad threatened them in an open forum.....I'm not sure I'd hide out in a closet if I were her given those circumstances either. I don't think the admin of Sam's Help Find site is helping any by taking veiled shots at her, and I don't honestly think that JK comes off any better when he speaks the way he does, regardless of his reasoning. I think EVERYONE involved would be better off acting like grown-ups, quite frankly.

isamom, I apologize for that comment, that wasn't fair of me to say that. This case is just so frustrating to me.. But you know these people and I don't, so I'm sorry.

Ak81- Its ok. I totally agree the case is frustrating. Very. It is hard on everyone involved and even people from all across the world. It seems to have drawn in alot of support and people trying to help which is a huge blessing.

You know if you look at JK Fb he hasnt really made that many stabs at CBs mom. Really. If you look at hers, its one stab after another. I think she is making herself sound worse.
Yes, I am sure that CB was in question but I am sure any missing person case that involved some sort of restraining order at some point people are going to naturally look further into it. So I am sure they have been hit with a bunch of mean/threatening messages. Which I am sorry for.
But I also believe what she is doing now is just rude. She is just trying to be hurtful and mean. Sam is missing and who knows her state of health right now and I feel you have to be really cold hearted as much as you may be upset to say something negative or mean toward her.
I would never as mad as I was post such a negative post about a girl who is missing. No matter what have a little heart.
Instead of posting such horrible things she should just be the bigger person and say you know I am sorry, here is the interview with my son. We would be happy to help in anyways. And then just leave it at that.

Maybe its just me. But I personally took offense to her latest post about being Christian.

Thanks guys. :) And sense you all are so good at sleuthing please feel free to send me a message if you think you may have found something or maybe be able to really help in the search for Samantha. You never know.

Additionally, I think all the fighting is doing is taking away from the focus, which is supposed to be finding Sam. So, JK should stop wasting his time threatening people, because it's counter-productive to his mission, and for those who don't like what CB's mom is venting, then they shouldn't look at her personal fb page...she isn't really posting it for all to see in an open forum, her fb page just happens to be unprotected.

I kinda think you are on to something... could CB's mom be poking at James because she KNOWS her son is guilty? Just maybe?

or

Maybe its time we concentrate on the other people who were called in to question by LE.
Did anyone find Dewaynes last name, has HE been at the fundraisers? Has he been spotted hugging Sam's dad???

Ak81- Its ok. I totally agree the case is frustrating. Very. It is hard on everyone involved and even people from all across the world. It seems to have drawn in alot of support and people trying to help which is a huge blessing.

You know if you look at JK Fb he hasnt really made that many stabs at CBs mom. Really. If you look at hers, its one stab after another. I think she is making herself sound worse.
Yes, I am sure that CB was in question but I am sure any missing person case that involved some sort of restraining order at some point people are going to naturally look further into it. So I am sure they have been hit with a bunch of mean/threatening messages. Which I am sorry for.
But I also believe what she is doing now is just rude. She is just trying to be hurtful and mean. Sam is missing and who knows her state of health right now and I feel you have to be really cold hearted as much as you may be upset to say something negative or mean toward her.
I would never as mad as I was post such a negative post about a girl who is missing. No matter what have a little heart.
Instead of posting such horrible things she should just be the bigger person and say you know I am sorry, here is the interview with my son. We would be happy to help in anyways. And then just leave it at that.

Maybe its just me. But I personally took offense to her latest post about being Christian.

Thanks guys. :) And sense you all are so good at sleuthing please feel free to send me a message if you think you may have found something or maybe be able to really help in the search for Samantha. You never know.

I kinda think you are on to something... could CB's mom be poking at James because she KNOWS her son is guilty? Just maybe?

or

Maybe its time we concentrate on the other people who were called in to question by LE.
Did anyone find Dewaynes last name, has HE been at the fundraisers? Has he been spotted hugging Sam's dad???

He's been going to them. KTUU interviewed him at SamStock http://www.ktuu.com/ktuu-samstock-raises-money-for-koenigs-reward-fund-20120225,0,6699637.story
TC said he was flirting and laughing at the vigil though, and then said he was holding some other girl's hand at the mall.

Curious as to why no one is really mentioning the fundraiser tonight on the FB page.. and it hasn't even been added to the other website. It's supposed to start in under 2 hours and they haven't really said a thing about it all day.
??

another thing that confuses me is they ask us to hunt for her, yet won't release any tape or info because it may compromise the case. Well, wouldn't search teams and vigilante hunters busting into empty warehouses and homes kinda compromise an investigation? Is LE trying to start a panic or prevent one? Has LE told women to be careful of random abductions? are there any similar abductions close by or is this thought to be random?? How can the public help, if the very clue of the tape itself will ruin the "investigation"..... I need coffee and a one hour break.

We've seen lot's of mentions about people talking to ADN, but no story?

I'm wondering if they're waiting to put out the story/interview tomorrow so it wouldn't get lost in all of today's Iditarod coverage. Just a thought.

Has anyone been following the ADN comments from the Showboat story? Some of those were pretty interesting. :waitasec:

I think it's ironic that on a site that claims to only want to accentuate the positive and "keep it focused on Sam" that the admin of her Help Find fb page just took such a thinly veiled shot at CB's mom.

Private now or deleted?

I'm wondering if they're waiting to put out the story/interview tomorrow so it wouldn't get lost in all of today's Iditarod coverage. Just a thought.

Has anyone been following the ADN comments from the Showboat story? Some of those were pretty interesting. :waitasec:

Good thought about the story. Yes, I've read those comments, and they are interesting!

Deleted... along with some other things. So strange.

I'm trying to look at it from several sides and none of them are making any sense!

You are correct - "thinly veiled shot at CB's mom" post deleted. Know why? People were laughing right along with the admin about the post, and then someone came along and said that they could tell it was a cryptic message and that they didn't think that that sort of thing was in keeping with the "spirit" of things, which is finding Sam, and Boom! post gone. I obviously don't know for sure that's why, but the timing sure is convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member