GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home would be the last place I would think he would want to, leaving evidence in your own home, mom coming home early.

Not saying it did not happen there but I do think LE could at least declare it the crime scene without compromising anything.

Well, to be fair… he apparently wasn't the least bit concerned about leaving evidence in his home. Although maybe that's because he was deluded I to thinking he'd destroyed evidence on her.

I look at it this way......

LE spent 2 days at the house processing it as though it was the crime scene.

This guy was lazy......I don't see him putting any more effort into what he did than he had to. His home was the most convenient location with all the supplies handy. He most likely knew exactly when his mother would return home and he most certainly spent many hours in that home doing disgusting things on a regular basis. He didn't even care to hide any of his other activities or even lift a finger to throw away any evidence.

I don't see any reason why he wouldn't commit the offense in his home, where he had free will and knew he wouldn't be caught in the act.

If we look to the logical explanation, she was obviously standing very near TH's garage door or house.

Far easier to lure her into the garage/house than to risk having someone see him put her in the car and wonder where is TH taking AG?

There's also a level of comfort for him there.

Also, in MHO, the area he spends his time gaming, fantasizing, has all his 'stuff', is just naturally where he's going to want to head. I think this because I don't feel this was planned out.

Home would be the last place I would think he would want to, leaving evidence in your own home, mom coming home early.

Not saying it did not happen there but I do think LE could at least declare it the crime scene without compromising anything.

Ok, so maybe this is a piece I'm missing. In addition to the day(s) they spent at the Holder home, is it standard that LE would have publicly confirmed that it was the "crime scene" by now? Is that part of the typical procedure?

I don't recall how long it was before they released Austin Sigg's home or if it was ever declared specifically that it was the crime scene. (And I guess AS is another relevant point to make here anyway--17 yo killer killed his child victim at home while Mom was at work.)

(Maybe there's non-TOS details we just don't know yet. I don't tend to do a lot of off-the-record sleuthing (when I do I invariably find myself arguing with people on FB with my fake account this case finally caused me to make), so I do miss stuff.)

:floorlaugh:

bbm: Speaking only for myself: No, not from non-TOS details, in my case, just my own convoluted thinking. (I don't Facebook, etc., at all, and hardly anybody ever sends me any juicy PMs, lol)

LOL, nobody send me juicy PMs either :floorlaugh:

bbm: Speaking only for myself: No, not from non-TOS details, in my case, just my own convoluted thinking. (I don't Facebook, etc., at all, and hardly anybody ever sends me any juicy PMs, lol)

Haha. I've only ever exchanged "juicy" PMs a few times...unfortunately several of them were after TH first appeared on camera on July 5th. :(

Ok, so maybe this is a piece I'm missing. In addition to the day(s) they spent at the Holder home, is it standard that LE would have publicly confirmed that it was the "crime scene" by now? Is that part of the typical procedure?

I don't recall how long it was before they released Austin Sigg's home or if it was ever declared specifically that it was the crime scene. (And I guess AS is another relevant point to make here anyway--17 yo killer killed his child victim at home while Mom was at work.)

I think "crime scene" is a little flexible, if I understand correctly. Where Alanna was left, for instance, is probably considered part of the "crime scene". As far as confirming, "We think this spot (TH's house or wherever) is the crime scene", meaning the place Alanna died -- well, I think in some cases they do state it publicly and in some not. Depends a lot on whether it might hamper the investigation, I'd think?

In the Jessica Ridgeway case, AS was confessing (to his mom initially, I think?) what he had done and that he had parts of her body hidden in their home... so circumstances are different, in that way.

This guy was lazy......I don't see him putting any more effort into what he did than he had to. His home was the most convenient location with all the supplies handy. He most likely knew exactly when his mother would return home and he most certainly spent many hours in that home doing disgusting things on a regular basis. He didn't even care to hide any of his other activities or even lift a finger to throw away any evidence.

I don't see any reason why he wouldn't commit the offense in his home, where he had free will and knew he wouldn't be caught in the act.

Yes, and I can't see him taking her somewhere else, dumping her body, and THEN bringing incriminating evidence home.

More likely he figured a way to get the body out of the house....but nothing else.

Haha. I've only ever exchanged "juicy" PMs a few times...unfortunately several of them were after TH first appeared on camera on July 5th. :(

That's been the most challenging part for me about coming to this case a couple days late. I missed all the stuff that got snipped. I didn't even have him on my radar, because all mention of him was removed by the time I came along, and I didn't catch the veiled references, because they were, well, veiled!

Transcribed from handwritten list of items seized from residence.

(Special thanks to TracyLynnS and her good eyesight for helping with the tanscription. ;))

gz2d.jpg

yjei.jpg

Attachments

• tyler holder SEARCH WARRANT HOME-1.jpg
    tyler holder SEARCH WARRANT HOME-1.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 16
  • tyler holder SEARCH WARRANT HOME-2.jpg
    tyler holder SEARCH WARRANT HOME-2.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 10
On a tangent, has it been discussed that they seized a DVR from the scene? IIRC, it was a DVR from their cable provider, and it's pretty hard to make those do much besides record television. Would what he watched on television be considered evidence? I guess it might fall under the scope of anything that has writeable media, which could explain why they took the PS2. But still seems odd--a DVR does have a hard drive, but typically it's not like you can access it to write to it unless you physically took it out of the DVR.

Yes, and I can't see him taking her somewhere else, dumping her body, and THEN bringing incriminating evidence home.

More likely he figured a way to get the body out of the house....but nothing else.

It seems he may have had her watch and possibly some of her clothing at his home, right? (Both could be "souvenirs".) Is there anything else that we know ties to the crime that would have to be assumed to have been brought back, if this happened at another location? (I don't really mean tape and toilet paper matching that found with Alanna, because likely he didn't bring that back, if it was ever at another location -- he just didn't get rid of what had remained at home.)

That's been the most challenging part for me about coming to this case a couple days late. I missed all the stuff that got snipped. I didn't even have him on my radar, because all mention of him was removed by the time I came along, and I didn't catch the veiled references, because they were, well, veiled!

Honestly, I'd be curious to know how many people didn't write him off, as I did, after viewing his FB and determining he had no interests besides smoking pot.

And the family suspicion (and people who were very, very persistent about it) caused a constant distraction away from alternate theories. I think quite a few of us did suspect a teen, but of course we couldn't do more than say "this seems like it was perhaps done by a teen".

And finally, I spent more than a little time wondering if it was a backyard accident gone horribly horribly wrong, especially after they took hot tub water samples.

I agree.

I am highly suspicious that TH was molested at a young age. That is mostly because I do not believe people are born that way or that video games make them that way or that hormones make them that way. I don't believe it ! That is a specific type of abuse that causes specific type of lasting mental scars and I would venture to say nearly every SO ( not 100% , although I believe it s 100% but I wont say 100% to leave a slight margin for error for the sticklers here :) ) is a victim themselves. I am sure because of the nature of this crime that he was a victim at some point. I was twice as sure after his grandpa spoke and said he was suspicious of TH as soon as he heard about Alanna's death. Didn't the grandpa say something like that ? Why would you suspect your grandson of such a horrible crime unless you A ) knew he had been abused as a child ( not accusing the gp of doing the abuse, only that he knew it happened or B) your grandson has already been in trouble as a juvenile of such a crime ( that the rest of us do not know about) As for many posts on the previous thread saying they have no sympathy for TH even if he was abused..... I disagree. I have sympathy for the CHILD TH, for the little boy that it happened to, not the person he is today, certainly NOT. This kid needs the worst cruel and unusual punishment there is and that is what is JUST but no matter what , a boy was victimized. I'm sad for that little boy, but that little boy clearly is no more. Sorry dude if that's going to play into your defense. The time to come clean and cry and talk about it was LAST YEAR , too late today pal !

Sorry to ramble and I had a really great point....... that is now lost so you got the other gibberish. It's late.

Mooo x 10 !

BBM Does anyone remember where that came from or did I dream it up or see it on another case ? I'm so sorry if it
was not ever stated. tia
Boss, if you must remove the post, its' fine I understand . :)

And finally, I spent more than a little time wondering if it was a backyard accident gone horribly horribly wrong, especially after they took hot tub water samples.

<respectfully snipped>

I did, too.

I've seen the upgrade from critical to serious at least twice, but I couldn't tell you where.

And iirc ing said it would be a long time before Tyler said anything...

I'm still hoping irreversible coma...

Could someone smarter than me please bring the 'items seized' list forward to this thread? :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288