Anthony's PI sends statement to Fox 35 - 10/15

The next question for all of you PI's - also posted in the Todd Black thread, but more relevant here:

George statements, on the Fox 35 midnite newscast (late due to the ballgame) Looks like it is from earlier today before the Black statement hit the airwaves:

"Every indication I have is that she's still alive"

"My PI believes, and from information I'm receiving from him, that we're 2 steps away from bringing Caylee home"

I am now wondering, if they are paying PI's, could those PI's be stringing them along, taking advantage of their emotional state, to get their money?

Comments from PI's? Are there any bindable ethics involved in getting a PI license? Could that sort of thing happen at all, anywhere? I'm curious now.

Not to slag any PI's, I'm sure most are honorable, especially ours. :)

I wouldn't worry about that. The Anthonys are only wanting to work with folks that are looking for an alive Caylee. That are willing to follow all those tips that were turned in. Even the ones that are just not real.

If it helps a griving family to know that ALL those tips where checked. INcluding looking under the cabbage leafs, etc... And are willing to pay for it.. then the PI's are not stringing them along.

The Anthony's have already been given and heard of evidnece that points that Caylee is no longer with us. They have been rude to folks that are actively searching for her body. Refused to help with any search, if that search is for a possible dead Caylee.

These folks are going to 'hear' what they want to hear.

THey should have been using the money for PI's all along. AND with TES as well. So I'm not going to slam them or any PI that is willing to work with that nutty family at this point. That has got to be.. Well.. better them then me.

The next question for all of you PI's - also posted in the Todd Black thread, but more relevant here:

George statements, on the Fox 35 midnite newscast (late due to the ballgame) Looks like it is from earlier today before the Black statement hit the airwaves:

"Every indication I have is that she's still alive"

"My PI believes, and from information I'm receiving from him, that we're 2 steps away from bringing Caylee home"

I am now wondering, if they are paying PI's, could those PI's be stringing them along, taking advantage of their emotional state, to get their money?

Comments from PI's? Are there any bindable ethics involved in getting a PI license? Could that sort of thing happen at all, anywhere? I'm curious now.

It would be the most happy and amazing thing if Caylee was two steps from being brought home alive. I hope those PIs are not lying to them and giving them false hope to get exposure and take their money, it has happened before.

on her website there is an article about her connection with Natalee. i did not really read it well, but it said something along the lines that they both were at carlos and charlies the night before they were missing. that was about it...

YES! I JUST read up on her! There have been leads that she is working in some brothel now. Her name is Amy I think? Why do I want to say AB as the initials? Wish I could remember her name! EDIT! Found her. It is Amy Bradley....Here is the MySpace page if anyone is interested..........http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=146747856

According to Sunbiz.org, Dominic Casey owns more than one company. I took it to mean that one is a construction company. I don't know if the following are all the same person, but I believe the ones with the middle initial "A" are him.

Officer/RA Name Entity Name Entity Number
CASEY, DOMINIC HOLMES DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF FLORIDA, INC. H85630
CASEY, DOMINIC WEKIWA HOLDINGS LLC L08000000921
CASEY, DOMINIC DC MILLWORK & CABINET CO. P01000041476
CASEY, DOMINIC ORLANDO MILLWORK COMPANY P98000017024
CASEY, DOMINIC BRITANNIA HOLDINGS, LTD., INC. V04488
CASEY, DOMINIC ARLINGTON ORGANIZATION, INC. M53210
CASEY, DOMINIC A. CENTRAL FLORIDA CONSTRUCTORS, INC. OF ORLANDO G26370
CASEY, DOMINIC A SHEELER OAKS PARK, LLC L08000051874
CASEY, DOMINIC A D & A CONSTRUCTION CONSULTING, INC P07000040780
CASEY, DOMINIC A D&A INVESTIGATIONS, INC P08000010163
CASEY, DOMINIC A CHRISTINA'S NEW HEART FOUNDATION, INC. N03000008668
CASEY, DOMINIC A PCS & ASSOCIATES, LIMITED, INC. P93000083303
CASEY, DOMINIC A DIR CHRISTINA'S NEW HEART FOUNDATION, INC. N03000008668

Not that it's necessarily strange, but I find it a little odd that the website is copyright 2008.

IMHO, this is nothing more than a defense ploy to get reasonable doubt out there for the potential jury pool.

Yes, there can be some that know they're wasting the client's time and money. At a bottom line going rate of $65/hour in my location, a PI reports what they find and it isn't always favorable to the client but it is still time spent on the case.

If they are dropping little bits of hope, then I can see why the A's would still be paying them. But on the other side of that coin, the A's could be giving them some solid information to go on and it may look legit to them... such as real names of people in other states and such.

For the record, I wouldn't have touched this case if they were paying 10X my going rate.

ETA: Some states do not require licensing. My state does! lol.. And we are licensed in accordance with the state statutes and yes, there are ethics and guidelines by state to follow. It still doesn't mean that all will follow it.

According to Sunbiz.org, Dominic Casey owns more than one company. I took it to mean that one is a construction company. I don't know if the following are all the same person, but I believe the ones with the middle initial "A" are him.

Officer/RA Name Entity Name Entity Number
CASEY, DOMINIC HOLMES DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF FLORIDA, INC. H85630
CASEY, DOMINIC BRITANNIA HOLDINGS, LTD., INC. V04488
CASEY, DOMINIC ARLINGTON ORGANIZATION, INC. M53210
CASEY, DOMINIC A. CENTRAL FLORIDA CONSTRUCTORS, INC. OF ORLANDO G26370
CASEY, DOMINIC A CHRISTINA'S NEW HEART FOUNDATION, INC. N03000008668
CASEY, DOMINIC A PCS & ASSOCIATES, LIMITED, INC. P93000083303
CASEY, DOMINIC A DIR CHRISTINA'S NEW HEART FOUNDATION, INC. N03000008668

I was just researching this. Note that he is not 'owner' of all these businesses, but on some he is the Registered Agent/Director.

Also, check these sites:

http://officialrecords.seminoleclerk.org/ (when you type in his name on this site, do not leave a space between the comma and the first name. Do it like this: Casey,Dominic
Otherwise you won't get a hit. This is a strange qwirk to this site.

http://www.occompt.com/disclaimer.html

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Default.aspx?SessionID=4b42af9b-2929-4e09-91a1-7a69b4c6e57f

According to Sunbiz.org, the D&A Investigations business was registered with the State of Florida on 1/26/2008

His website http://dgator.com/default.aspx was registered on: Jan 27, 2008

Apparently he's been around a long time, with various businesses. But this particular business seems to be fairly new.

If the defense has all this "information" leading them to believe Caylee is still alive, then WHY is KC in jail and Caylee still not home.

Where's the proof?

:waitasec:
I find it strange! I find the case puzzling....
IF they did have info... wouldn't the Attny tell the Judge!
Would they show some evidence and keep KC from having
to be in JAIL ! ? ? I don't get how these people operate ? ? ?:waitasec:
SINCE: now they have told the public... if the person might hurt
Little Caylee... better to say THEN and keep KC out of jail...
or say Now...??? what's up with that... I don't get it!
If my child was kidnapped... I would call the FBI ~~ LE
TIM MILLER & LEONARD PIDALLA ! ! ! IMMEDIATELY ! ! !
I would also be L@@KIng my self.... every single minute ! ! !
JMO
jjgram

Yes, there can be some that know they're wasting the client's time and money. At a bottom line going rate of $65/hour in my location, a PI reports what they find and it isn't always favorable to the client but it is still time spent on the case.

If they are dropping little bits of hope, then I can see why the A's would still be paying them. But on the other side of that coin, the A's could be giving them some solid information to go on and it may look legit to them... such as real names of people in other states and such.

For the record, I wouldn't have touched this case if they were paying 10X my going rate.

ETA: Some states do not require licensing. My state does! lol.. And we are licensed in accordance with the state statutes and yes, there are ethics and guidelines by state to follow. It still doesn't mean that all will follow it.

Thanks Tigress! Good work by you and everybody else.

I find it telling that Baez and the Anthony's seem to have a track record of hiring people that are new at what they are doing, and in some cases just totally unqualified, in my opinion.

That is not helping Casey, nor Caylee.

That is the copyright date of the design of that website.

Right. In business for 18 years but they just did or "re-did" their website this year?
A little strange.
Except according to What's the clue, this particular business was just started this year in Jan.
Everything involved in this case seems to be a little "off".

It has been four months since Caylee went missing.
Why now? The timing is very curious. And the evidence to the contrary is overwelming.

From all records I see, the original PI license is January 28, 2008. There is no renewal showing on record. The original filing is the pdf on the sunbiz.org site for all to see.

In defense of this PI, I will say that it's my understanding that Florida has some of the more strict codes and licensing requirements than most other states.

But according to what I can see, I would guess that he is new.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back