FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her missing information posted here states the Hummer back and side windows had Glow Mobile Air Brush Tanning on them. I wonder if she worked for them. From what I know about these companies they go to people's homes or other locations and provide the spray tans.

http://thebarninsanford.com/missing.php

I found the preview for the People's Court, but you have to use the player (download video)...or at least I did to get it. Nov 17th -Rollercoaster Romance. Seems they had been together for 4 years and it was on and off. Is this the father of 3 yr old twins? Blonde, good-looking. http://peoplescourt.warnerbros.com/player.html?=thu9

I thought on the People's Court yesterday, they stated that he is the father of the twins. He claims he wasn't able to go to their birthday party because he filed this civil suit against her for the ring.

Now that you say that I remember that. I will go back and look at the articles again.

I was pretty involved here on WS while watching the show

I am confused about this---has anyone seen her in person after she dropped off her kids?

That text could have been sent by anyone. imo

The ex who she had the "volatile" relationship with is not the father of the twins. From what I have gathered she dropped the kids off with their father. I found the exes FB not much there but he appears to be an ex marine. He's the one who was on the Peoples Court yesterday.

Oh my. I think we need specifiy father of the twins or the xbf. I'm confused. ?? So the blonde guy on PC is her xbf....and tho he was seeing her when the twins were born...he's not the father? Is that correct? TIA

Volunteers gathered Friday afternoon at a command post set up on Jesse Black Saloon on Oak Ridge Road to aid in the search.

Parker's sister, Lauren Erickson, said she last saw her sister Thursday afternoon.

"She was fine. She was going to pick up her kids," Erickson explained.

Erickson said her sister then didn't show up to work at 7:30 p.m. at The Barn, a bar where Parker is a bartender.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/29805019/detail.html#ixzz1e5nDPYUn

The blond guy is the ex. Patti G jogged my memory of him saying he wasn't allowed to go to the Bday party because of the civil suit. SHE IS RIGHT

I'm so sorry for saying that I edited my post

From my previous link:
4.jpg

BBM:

Parker has a violent history with a former boyfriend, according to police and court documents, which indicate the pair went through a custody battle in 2009 over their now 3-year-old twins.

Parker filed a request for domestic-violence injunction against the man later that year. In it, she accused him of a tirade in front of their children, then 15 months old.

She wrote the man cursed and threatened her while holding one of their twins. He also broke the passenger window of her truck, she said, and threw a pair of child car seats at the vehicle.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...helle-parker-orlando-20111118,0,6919224.story

I found the preview for the People's Court, but you have to use the player (download video)...or at least I did to get it. Nov 17th -Rollercoaster Romance. Seems they had been together for 4 years and it was on and off. Is this the father of 3 yr old twins? Blonde, good-looking. http://peoplescourt.warnerbros.com/player.html?=thu9

Yes, the man with the blonde hair is the father of the 3 year old twins.

I reached out to someone on YouTube who seems to upload court shows. I asked them if they recorded the show regarding the engagement ring, and still waiting to hear back from them. Hopefully they will have it and ready to go.

I guess you have to wonder if the airing of the program had anything to do with it? Either someone she knew or a nutball, patron of the bar, etc who knew her and just saw it. ??

bbm:

Parker has a violent history with a former boyfriend, according to police and court documents, which indicate the pair went through a custody battle in 2009 over their now 3-year-old twins.

Parker filed a request for domestic-violence injunction against the man later that year. In it, she accused him of a tirade in front of their children, then 15 months old.

She wrote the man cursed and threatened her while holding one of their twins. He also broke the passenger window of her truck, she said, and threw a pair of child car seats at the vehicle.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...helle-parker-orlando-20111118,0,6919224.story

thank you!!!!!

According to this the 11-year old was in school so it looks like she was only dropping the twins...

Police say Parker has violent history with her ex-boyfriend Dale Smith, the father of her twins. However, police do not consider Smith a suspect. Parker also has an 11-year-old son from a previous relationship. Police say her son came home from school at around 3:30 p.m. Thursday and his mother wasn't home so he contacted his grandmother, who alerted police.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/111811-police-looking-for-missing-woman#ixzz1e5rLrXJq

I guess you have to wonder if the airing of the program had anything to do with it? Either someone she knew or a nutball, patron of the bar, etc who knew her and just saw it. ??

That show aired on the west coast of Florida at 5:00 PM EST and it aired at 2:00 PM EST in Orlando.

My goodness, by the time I watched it at 5:00 PM EST yesterday she was already missing.

I was glued to this show, because I couldn't believe all the times she went back to him, after he would leave her, here, there and everywhere to make it back on her own.

I feel as though I know her personally after watching the show.

I wonder if he was upset by the way that he was portrayed in the show?

But I am still a bit confused. Is the guy in the court show the same guy that she dropped the twins off to ?

I sure hope she just didn't take off because the show was going to air and perhaps be embarrassed over what has happened to her while in a relationship with him.

Although, I found he is "wrapped tight" in a controlled sort of way, ready to explode.

This certainly doesn't look good for the ex if the last time she was seen was when she was going to pick up her kids.

Sparky, I hope Michelle is found safe. Hugs.

That show aired on the west coast of Florida at 5:00 PM EST and it aired at 2:00 PM EST in Orlando.

My goodness, by the time I watched it at 5:00 PM EST yesterday she was already missing.

I was glued to this show, because I couldn't believe all the times she went back to him, after he would leave her, here, there and everywhere to make it back on her own.

I feel as though I know her personally after watching the show.

I know what you mean. I was really struck by her beauty on the show. It's so strange too in some way have seen her yesterday. And your right when the show aired she was already missing.

I can't find one article indicating she dropped the twins off at their father house (Dale Smith). All I see is that she was last seen by friends at 2:30 PM and her brother receiving a text message at 4:30 PM EST

I do see it stated in the opening post of this thread, but I can't find one thing in any MSM article. Am I just not seeing this information in the articles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong