LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think he would just order a transcript.

I was wondering if he would try to circumvent that by taping the proceedings himself to avoid the depos being made public.

anyone have any idea if JB & AL will be successful with their motion to keep LP et al from being State witnesses? Know of any case law etc?

Call No Report No Received
Date Priority Call Type Unit ID Disposition Jurisdiction Location
033052600 030100304 11/01/2003 2 CM 120A R SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DR Criminal Mischief
040362023 02/05/2004 2 RESCUE TOTFD SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DR Medical only
051111891 04/21/2005 2 VERBAL 320A NR SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DR Verbal disturbance
051111968 04/21/2005 2 VERBAL DUP SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DR2nd Verbal Disturbance
051200154 04/30/2005 1 DIST 120A NR SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DR General Disturbance(Loud Party or person)
051490290 05/29/2005 2 DIST 120 NR SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DR General Disturbance
061771304 060057560 06/26/2006 2 STOVEH 225A R SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DR Stolen Vehicle
081761081 080061530 06/24/2008 2 BURGR 220C R SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DR Burglary Residence (Gas cans)
081973038 080069208 07/15/2008 2 KIDNAP 120 R SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DR Kidnapping
081982340 080069208 07/16/2008 1 GENINV DV14 SUPL SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DR General Investigation

Does anyone know what the 2006 Stolen Vehicle report from the Anthony house was about? I remember we found this months ago, but I don't seem to remember if anyone ever figured out which Anthony car it was that was reported stolen and what the results were of that situation.

This is just a repost as a reminder that we haven't found the answer to the above questions yet.

IIRC, no one has been able to figure out which car within the Anthony household was reported stolen. There is a lot of speculation that it was Casey's Pontiac and Cindy made the report. The speculation is based on the fact that Cindy called LE on July 15, 2008 reporting a car stolen as Casey was sitting in the car with her mother.

I was wondering if he would try to circumvent that by taping the proceedings himself to avoid the depos being made public.

But what are the chances that the SA doesn't want a transcript? They would need it for cross-examination at trial. So it really isn't in JB's control to prevent a transcript from being ordered.

Which police interview of cindy, when the officer asked at the end, "Raise your right hand, do you affirm that what you've said is true?" And she made a big stink about it?

I read both her FBI transcript and LE transcript last night and didn't see it anywhere. I can't remember what that was from. TIA.

I have written down that it was an August 4 interview.

On bb video from 16th @ approx 8 pm, KC appears to be wearing a gray man's 'wife beater' tee shirt and jean shorts. Any discussion about finding those clothes? I can't make out what kind of shoes she might be wearing but there may be trace evidence on the clothing she was wearing. Did she do all of her laundry at the A's? I don't remember if any mention of KC doing laundry at friends while couch surfing. Any thoughts?

On bb video from 16th @ approx 8 pm, KC appears to be wearing a gray man's 'wife beater' tee shirt and jean shorts. Any discussion about finding those clothes? I can't make out what kind of shoes she might be wearing but there may be trace evidence on the clothing she was wearing. Did she do all of her laundry at the A's? I don't remember if any mention of KC doing laundry at friends while couch surfing. Any thoughts?

She did laundry at RM's apartment the morning of July 2. Hope that helps!

Do we have any documentation/information that shows whether or not KC had her own checking or savings account or credit card?

I have written down that it was an August 4 interview.

I remember it being with Yuri, meaning an interview with the OSCO, but the LE interview I had read was Aug 1st 2008. Page 7751 in the docs. Which interview was done on the 4th, and with whom?
Thanks for your response!

She did laundry at RM's apartment the morning of July 2. Hope that helps!

Before KC's car got towed she used sneaker cleaner from Tony's apartment and tossed the its container into the trash bag that ended up in her trunk.

Late Sunday night on Caylee's birthday, Baez made a point to visit KC. He said "I have some manners I want to go over with my client. Today is a very difficult day for the entire family, so I thought a good distraction would be keeping her focused on the case," Baez said.

What does manners mean in this instance?

Only thing I can think of is he wants to her to behave and maybe be more ladylike if she could. Is her learning "good" manners a "good" distraction to keep her from remembering Little Caylee?? If he wants to make sure she stays focused on the case, does that mean he thinks she will slip up and spill her guts? Why wait until late at night - why not come early in the day?

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/8/9/caylee_anthony_would_have_turned_4_sunday.html

Late Sunday night on Caylee's birthday, Baez made a point to visit KC. He said "I have some manners I want to go over with my client. Today is a very difficult day for the entire family, so I thought a good distraction would be keeping her focused on the case," Baez said.

What does manners mean in this instance?

Only thing I can think of is he wants to her to behave and maybe be more ladylike if she could. Is her learning "good" manners a "good" distraction to keep her from remembering Little Caylee?? If he wants to make sure she stays focused on the case, does that mean he thinks she will slip up and spill her guts? Why wait until late at night - why not come early in the day?

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/8/9/caylee_anthony_would_have_turned_4_sunday.html

I think he meant MATTERS..I have some matters I want to discuss......

Do we have any documentation/information that shows whether or not KC had her own checking or savings account or credit card?
Nope. Not so far! I've been curious about this as well but nothing related to her own financial situation has been released yet.

If this has been asked before my apologies. Why were the cadaver dogs not allowed inside the A's house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer