Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
carry on here my dears.

Listening to these tapes, its kind of frustrating... 95% of the time is the detectives lecturing and giving speeches, they really arent asking enough questions or giving her enough chance to talk, all you really hear is them talking and not much questioning. I really wish they would have grilled her demanding answers, not just talking about stories and scenarios.

I don't think the LE felt the need at that point because they already knew they were fixing to arrest her, think their main focus right then was trying to force a TRUE story from her and TRYING (since she is such a fricking liar) to let her knew they werent falling for it and they would found Caylee.. She wouldnt have changed she fricking lying no matter what they ask her, that was clear, she still hasn't.. Plus they were at Universal, sure they did more grilling after her arrest and prior to JB coming in

Ok, still listening to them, I did notice in the 3rd set they seem to be questioning her more and getting on her azz more, it mustve just been the first two tapes they were doing most of the talking. I LOVE it that they are telling her straight up they dont believe her.

In reference to Phone logs/computer logs she printed off the the ones for July,when Caylee had been missing since June 9th.In reference to the car running out of gas,she was asked "was that before or after Caylee went missing (hesitate) definitely after,definitely after. Casey is sticking to the June 9th and I believe that is to distance herself from the dreadful day. I think that Casey left June 9th and returned the 16th and took Caylee,we know that Caylee was at the nursing home on the 15th with Cindy and Cindy and Caylee swam in the pool that evening. George said that Casey and Caylee left the 16th like it was a normal day, I think that is a lie. I think that is the day Casey came to take Caylee while Cindy was at work. George was not going to stop her,he had been baby sitting for a week.She was out of the house on her own for one week with out a job and with out Caylee she had no way of getting money from Cindy.

In reference to Phone logs/computer logs she printed off the the ones for July,when Caylee had been missing since June 9th.In reference to the car running out of gas,she was asked "was that before or after Caylee went missing (hesitate) definitely after,definitely after. Casey is sticking to the June 9th and I believe that is to distance herself from the dreadful day. I think that Casey left June 9th and returned the 16th and took Caylee,we know that Caylee was at the nursing home on the 15th with Cindy and Cindy and Caylee swam in the pool that evening. George said that Casey and Caylee left the 16th like it was a normal day, I think that is a lie. I think that is the day Casey came to take Caylee while Cindy was at work. George was not going to stop her,he had been baby sitting for a week.She was out of the house on her own for one week with out a job and with out Caylee she had no way of getting money from Cindy.

I agree, funny how they all lied about the 9th until the Mount Dora nursing home came forward with information that it was really the 15th.......the whole family is lying in some aspect if not all

I really hope there are more tapes for us to hear.... but why didn't they ask her when she's saying 'i dropped caylee off and went to work', WHERE SHE WAS GOING BECAUSE SHE DIDNT HAVE A JOB? Why didn't they ask her, SO WHAT KIND OF FURNITURE WAS IN ZG'S APARTMENT? Why didn't they ask her HOW SHE WAS PAYING FOR ZG's SERVICES WITHOUT A JOB? HOW MUCH WAS SHE PAYING ZG? WAS SHE PAYING HER IN CASH or CHECK?

Why didn't they go farther down the paths of her lies? I think that would have revealed alot of information. If you stop her at the point where she tells a lie, and TELL HER you KNOW it's a lie, she can pivot to something else more easily.

Facinating,...the way she talks...the flippant, calm, crystal clear articulation.... I think it says "You can't rattle me, but go ahead and try". I think she PRIDES herself on staying calm and unemotional.

Poor poor caylee.

And I wanna know why they didn't question her about the decomposition smell inside the car? They must've cut that out or something

(my bold)

Casey had Caylee during some of this week's time. Kristina stated they were together on either the 12, 13 or 14th, she wasn't sure of the date but was of the time. TonE's roommate stated Caylee was at their apartment Friday the 13th.

Ok, still listening to them, I did notice in the 3rd set they seem to be questioning her more and getting on her azz more, it mustve just been the first two tapes they were doing most of the talking. I LOVE it that they are telling her straight up they dont believe her.

Third set? I only found 2 tapes. Can you pls post link to 3rd?

(my bold)

Casey had Caylee during some of this week's time. Kristina stated they were together on either the 12, 13 or 14th, she wasn't sure of the date but was of the time. TonE's roommate stated Caylee was at their apartment Friday the 13th.

In Casey's interview with detectives she states that the last time Caylee was at the park was the end of May.IIRC And I thought that Tony had stated that he last saw Caylee was June 2 IIRC I could be wrong,if you could direct me to the interview of the roomie that said he saw Caylee on the 13th that would be great.

And I wanna know why they didn't question her about the decomposition smell inside the car? They must've cut that out or something

If not mistaken the interview was conducted on the 16th, I don't think they took the car until the 17th.

When these recordings were done they didn't have the car. That came later. As for furniture in ZG's apt. she always maintained that she never went in. She always dropped her off at the stairs or took Caylee to Jeff's house for ZG to babysit. Besides they had already established all the addresses were bad why continue to ask details about proven lies?

Didn't anyone notice with the last officer when he was asking her about cell phone records and her computer that he went right into the "work" thing again. Casey just went right along with it like none of the previous conversation had ever happened. He asked her about getting text messages at work at one point but then again he says it.

capoly, I found where the roomie stated seeing Caylee on the 13th.

In Casey's interview with detectives she states that the last time Caylee was at the park was the end of May.IIRC And I thought that Tony had stated that he last saw Caylee was June 2 IIRC I could be wrong,if you could direct me to the interview of the roomie that said he saw Caylee on the 13th that would be great.

That's what I remember with one exception, the roommate saw Caylee at the pool not the apt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member