FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just drove by the crime scene a bit ago....All is quiet, but there is still crime scene tape across both properties. The large sheriff trailer and the big dark blue F250/F350, whichever is in the driveway. Also, a Sheriff's car with an officer watching the place. I could see the big pile of concrete rubble. I thought it would be way out back, away from view. It was directly behind the house. The hole must have been dug at night so that no witnesses would have seen the body being buried.

CREEPY!!!

Has anyone set up any kind of memorial there? (candles, pictures...)

We just drove by the crime scene a bit ago....All is quiet, but there is still crime scene tape across both properties. The large sheriff trailer and the big dark blue F250/F350, whichever is in the driveway. Also, a Sheriff's car with an officer watching the place. I could see the big pile of concrete rubble. I thought it would be way out back, away from view. It was directly behind the house. The hole must have been dug at night so that no witnesses would have seen the body being buried.

CREEPY!!!

Yes very creepy. After some thought when they first started digging back there I came to the conclusion it wasn't even necessary to do the majority of excavation at night... much of the prep prior to pouring slab anyway could have easily been achieved in plain open view under the pretense of innocently laying an ordinary patio. But you're right the actual preparation of a hole and placement of Abraham's body would obviously have needed to be done under cover of night, his body likely concealed (initially) in rug found buried w him while being transported. I suspect poisoning so doubt there was blood stains per se... but clearly they didn't want to chance leaving behind any other forensic trace evidence (fluids eg). Anyway after professional excavation the only risky sinister part would have required very little time and could've easily been managed by an individual or amateur--by covering over before workers arrived to do the actual professional pouring. Thought there was no way it would be discovered--and it might not have been, but once found, there's no denying it. In the end--criminally stupid, vs slick, to chance discovery there at that location. JMO
:doh:

OK! Thanks for the clarification! This makes a bit more sense to me now. I know what you mean about everything in your head etc...just imagine how I feel...I've only been here since like last Monday!!! LOL
So I just figured I was all confused and wasn't making a connection somewhere.

This is a fascinating and very sad story. But hopefully we'll see all of the folks who took advantage of Abraham - as well as those who ended his life - brought to justice.

In the meantime, if others engaged in fraud/criminal activity are brought to light too, that's icing on the cake.

Has anyone set up any kind of memorial there? (candles, pictures...)

Nothing that I saw. Just lots of crimescene tape and the 2 vehicles and trailer. You almost wouldn't notice it if you didn't know where it was.

A 5 foot deep hole is no easy task to dig..

It would tear your hands apart if you didn't wear gloves..
It would take quite a while to dig even if it were more than one person...
And then... you would have to fill the hole back in after... The hole took at least several hours and some hard labor.. There definitely has to be more than one person involved in at least the disposal of Abraham's remains.

Yes very creepy. After some thought when they first started digging back there I came to the conclusion it wasn't even necessary to do the majority of excavation at night... much of the prep prior to pouring slab anyway could have easily been achieved in plain open view under the pretense of innocently laying an ordinary patio. But you're right the actual preparation of a hole and placement of Abraham's body would obviously have needed to be done under cover of night, his body likely concealed (initially) in rug found buried w him while being transported. I suspect poisoning so doubt there was blood stains per se... but clearly they didn't want to chance leaving behind any other forensic trace evidence (fluids eg). Anyway after professional excavation the only risky sinister part would have required very little time and could've easily been managed by an individual or amateur--by covering over before workers arrived to do the actual professional pouring. Thought there was no way it would be discovered--and it might not have been, but once found, there's no denying it. In the end--criminally stupid, vs slick, to chance discovery there at that location. JMO
:doh:

Very good point. Didn't really think of it that way. And that's a good point too about poisioning...would leave no visible trace if they were careful.
Come on already, I'm ready for the "shocking revelations" that Investigatingthecase mentioned in that post someone brought over to this thread!!

A 5 foot deep hole is no easy task to dig..

It would tear your hands apart if you didn't wear gloves..
It would take quite a while to dig even if it were more than one person...
And then... you would have to fill the hole back in after... The hole took at least several hours and some hard labor.. There definitely has to be more than one person involved in at least the disposal of Abraham's remains.

You know, that is true. Unless they had heavy equipment do it....but surely, someone would have seen that? Even at night, one would hear the beepers (the backup warnings) on excavation equipment, OR just hear it running. At least one would think so! Although, the house & business are both pretty isolated from any other residence or anything. And I guess in the dead of night, they could do it without being seen!!!!

...James Moore...dm ex-husband is a equipment operator....could it be?....no they can't be that STUPID..

THis was posted underneath the "name" box on the search screen of the Warrant Inquiry page

Felony warrants are posted 7 days after receipt

Is it expected that we will see the perps arrested on the news stories before we will see the warrant info?? (Unless they have problems locating them, of course)

...James Moore...dm ex-husband is a equipment operator....could it be?....no they can't be that STUPID..

I pray that isn't the case. I knew him well many years ago. (approx 20 years) He was one of the sweetest guys you'd ever want to meet. Just a good ole country boy. I really do hope he wouldn't allow her to manipulate him in such a way. Course, I guess it's always possible too, that they could have lied about the reason for a hole. I know growing up here in the "country", we always used to dig really deep holes and bury trash. Course, with all her dealings over the last year or so, hopefully no one is that naive. I can't imagine how things much to have looked to those who were in close contact with her and her associates.

ok...Tricia Paulson is the mother of shar/ja and danielle krasniqi...but some how she is connected to darlene spencer....darlene daughter is a geiger...and darlene was a krasniqi before...right...

ok...Tricia Paulson is the mother of shar/ja and danielle krasniqi...but some how she is connected to darlene spencer....darlene daughter is a geiger...and darlene was a krasniqi before...right...

Darlene Spencer is Patricia Paulson's and Deborah Spencer Geiger's mother. Tricia was married to Jashar Krasniqi. She's had quite a few husbands.

...will tomorrow ever come...this has been the longest day...waiting for news.

Didn't 'investigating the case' tell us questions would be answered if we looked at the lawyer (or something along those lines)?

Welcome back Iminuru. Praying you're feeling great!

Welcome to all the new posters too. It's nice when some are local and can give their perspective.

JMO. You all are the greatest!

shar krasniqi and ja krasniqi...one in the same? i think so...look at his facebook page... employer....self......position...owner/ceo/president/all

I'm pretty sure there are docs talking about child support. support 2 sons and daughter.

Sorry if this is off-topic (I think it is not)...
Is there any info on lbminnesota's absence?

I think she is a big help in this investigation...
I have recieved an email from her and she is ok. She has not been to websleuths, because of some related computer problems. I am going to reach out to her and let her know how much she is missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth