Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #134

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was intrigued when reading Amy's interview, how she described Caylee sleeping on the couch and marveled at how Caylee could sleep through anything. Then she related how one time she (Amy) was in the house, Caylee was asleep on the couch and Casey was in the backyard. Caylee woke up and stared right at Amy and then passed out again. My first reaction was OMG Casey was drugging her daughter. I feel very strongly that this part of the whole tragedy is true. And I believe Zanny, Zani, etc. is Xanex. All MOO.

I caught that too and found it VERY creepy. Wondering if LE went back to Amy and talked with her further...to describe that a little bit more. I sure would have. All that has been released is initial LE work.

Lol. I actually feel a wee bit sorry for Casey...don't think she stood a chance with Cindy as her mom.

But on to Tony, I got a really hard time yesterday for even suggesting he might possibly have some involvement. I find the fact he told police he hadn't seen her since the first weekend of June was weird too, as it seemed to me Clint was truthful and pretty certain it was the 9th. Can't help but wonder if he knew the "caylee went missing on the 9th story" before he told police this. Plus, odd that he says first he heard of it was when Sherrif's officers came to his place, but later says he spoke to Lee about it night before. And, if Casey had any sort of plan re reporting the car stolen etc when it was left at Amscot, it's odd that she had Tony pick her up. And, I wonder, did Amy call Casey and warn her that she was coming with her mom before they showed up?? And I wonder, will phone records show she spoke to Tony before being taken into custody. All IMO only.

Re his pic, I'm pages behind and hope you have a link by now, I think I saw him on some of her photobucket pics.

I think the reason Clint saw Caylee on the 9th & Tony didn't was because Tony had a late class "Lab" that day & Casey & Caylee came by & left before Tony got home

I'm not sure but I'll try to find where I read that

I have a question that I haven't seen asked/discussed yet.

In the second pdf file, page 45 a "Dante Salah" is mentioned. He apparently is a friend of Casey's who also lives at Sawgrass Apts. (confirmed by apartment manager as living there.) The detectives try to contact him at his apartment but is not home, so they leave a card for him.

After that there is no mention of him again. I am curious if anyone has looked into him or knows more about him and Casey's friendship. I think it would be interesting to know if Casey had visited him at any time during the time frame Caylee was to have gone missing. Any one have any info on this guy? Did I miss a follow-up with him?

Also on that page a "Annie" was contacted but no specifics about the detective's conversation was mentioned.

Those two people, being mentioned, yet not followed up on is piquing my interest.

I was listening to Real Radio on my lunch hour and heard an interview with the father of one of the musicians who went to the Anthonys on the flat bed truck and played the "hateful" music. I think I heard the name of the band to be "Bite Boy"? Anyway, the hosts were giving it to the father because they thought it was a medio ploy and disrespectful to Caylee. The father said a few things on the radio:
1. The musician's father claimed Leonard took a "swing" at one of them. Some story about taking a swing and hitting a mic stand which hit the camera person recording the event.
2. The musician's father said it was on YouTube (I couldn't find it).
3. The musician's father said that Leonard said TWICE, "You are interfering with a criminal homicide investigation". (Criminal homicide?)
4. The musician's father said that Leonard went on Nancy Grace and claimed Casey did not show to the vigil because the band was going to come back but the father said they NEVER mentioned coming back.
For what it's worth...
I think it is just another person wanting to cash in on poor Caylee. The father of that jerk should chastize his son instead of try to shake down LP. I would be ALL over my child for going to that house and doing what he did. It is more tacky than the pizza stunt!! It angers me to see the 15 second famers trying to inject themselves into this. :furious:

In the second pdf file, page 45 a "Dante Salah" is mentioned. He apparently is a friend of Casey's who also lives at Sawgrass Apts. (confirmed by apartment manager as living there.) The detectives try to contact him at his apartment but is not home, so they leave a card for him.

After that there is no mention of him again. I am curious if anyone has looked into him or knows more about him and Casey's friendship. I think it would be interesting to know if Casey had visited him at any time during the time frame Caylee was to have gone missing. Any one have any info on this guy? Did I miss a follow-up with him?

Also on that page a "Annie" was contacted but no specifics about the detective's conversation was mentioned.

Those two people, being mentioned, yet not followed up on is piquing my interest.

I noticed these two people/names as well. As far as I saw, not another mention of them in the rest of the document.

I think it is just another person wanting to cash in on poor Caylee. The father of that jerk should chastize his son instead of try to shake down LP. I would be ALL over my child for going to that house and doing what he did. It is more tacky than the pizza stunt!! It angers me to see the 15 second famers trying to inject themselves into this. :furious:
I agree. Poor kid got cut. Give him a band aid.:rolleyes:

Regarding everyone giving the June 9th date except Tony...maybe that is why Casey wanted Tony's number so bad in that jail phone call. She forgot to let him in on the June 9th plan.

Just tossing that out there.

Might have been parked next to the dumpsters at Tony's, too...to try to hide the smell. My guess is that when they went anywhere together...it was always in Tony's vehicle and she parked far enough away that he never noticed a smell.

The impound lot said there wasn't a smell until the door was opened, and then it was intense and noticeable, but closed up it was not noted. She couldn't have been driving it though. The items they retrieved from GPs house like the backpack still smelled, Casey couldn't have been getting in and out of it.

Regarding everyone giving the June 9th date except Tony...maybe that is why Casey wanted Tony's number so bad in that jail phone call. She forgot to let him in on the June 9th plan.

QUOTE]

Good thought..........

she never did get to talk to Tony while she was in jail did she?

There would be room for a tiny 3 yo, sadly, without a tire there.

Let me look at that link. The dogs hit on the right panel towards the tailight.

How about the fold down seat? Does it lead to the trunk or is the trunk exposed in any way when you pull it down?

I was listening to Real Radio on my lunch hour and heard an interview with the father of one of the musicians who went to the Anthonys on the flat bed truck and played the "hateful" music. I think I heard the name of the band to be "Bite Boy"? Anyway, the hosts were giving it to the father because they thought it was a medio ploy and disrespectful to Caylee. The father said a few things on the radio:
1. The musician's father claimed Leonard took a "swing" at one of them. Some story about taking a swing and hitting a mic stand which hit the camera person recording the event.
2. The musician's father said it was on YouTube (I couldn't find it).
3. The musician's father said that Leonard said TWICE, "You are interfering with a criminal homicide investigation". (Criminal homicide?)
4. The musician's father said that Leonard went on Nancy Grace and claimed Casey did not show to the vigil because the band was going to come back but the father said they NEVER mentioned coming back.
For what it's worth...

Biteboy Concert for casey on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWvEKg0bztw pretty vulgar and a long build up before they actually do it. Great visuals of the street. Rob takes down their tag number.

Good question.. I talked about this on the other thread last night. I was thinking this friend may have given Casey the info on Zeniada? I was also thinking if Casey actually knew the apartment manager or staff since Sawgrass has been associated with the entertainment biz...

Yep. I'm wondering if LE "forgot" some of the documents to be released.
They're not releasing anything that will be used as evidence of murder/manslaughter until Baez files for discovery after Casey is charged in Caylee's death.

What we got yesterday were the transcripts of the preliminary interviews. Nothing from August. This stuff was all collected at least a month ago.

anyone else notice that once casey got backed into a corner by the detectives she mentioned that she dropped caylee at the stairs at the sawgrass apartment? and about picking her up at random grocery stores etc? i need to go back and re-read yet again...

Yes i did catch that, and I think had they maybe let her talk a bit more she might have sealed her own fate by inserting her foot in her mouth.

Casey is a fast talker, but she certainly doesn't think through what she is saying.
While I do think that this is premeditated and quite calculated I don't think she was quite prepared all the way for everything. I think Cindy showing up to Tony's apt threw her off kilter.

I caught that too and found it VERY creepy. Wondering if LE went back to Amy and talked with her further...to describe that a little bit more. I sure would have. All that has been released is initial LE work.
Yes and as someone else pointed out, the lab can check Caylee's hair for signs of drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member