ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
A detailed search of the residence for forensic evidence is being conducted by members of the Waterville Police Department's Detective Division and the Maine State Police's Evidence Recovery Team at this time. Ayla's family members are cooperating fully with police.
The investigation is being coordinated by the Waterville Police Department's Detective Division, with assistance from Maine State Police Detectives, according to Waterville Police Chief Joseph Massey.
The Police Department is requesting assistance from the general public in

Read more: http://www.wmtw.com/news/30021155/detail.html#ixzz1gtk7BUvz

video at link ((says any press conference will take place today after 10am))

When was the last independent sighting of Ayla? Not family members...

Oh, my... another missing baby!
Okay, I know parents who put their babies to sleep, close the door and don't look in on them till the next morning. It's not uncommon. If the child is sick or something, they will keep checking them but some kids are light sleepers, and will wake up if someone opens the door or walks into their room. My youngest was like that, but we never shut the door to his room, all we had to do was walk to the door and look in on him. However, it's not that uncommon for parents to just assume a child is going to sleep through the night. And people DO forget to lock their doors sometimes.
I think I will wait for more details before I start bashing the parents just yet.

The father reminds me of a dark-haired Woody Allen (hope it's okay for me to say that) and maybe he is sincerely worried but he seems so disconnected when he says "Is she dead?". Almost seems like he doesn't care? Oh well--not everyone acts the same way in this situation. I guess it must be frustrating when the police tell you not to look for the missing baby and you have to just sit and wait for news. (The word "frustrating" really doesn't cover how horrible it must feel....)

Aunt on FB says more pictures are coming today, and that they are organizing a vigil next to the library, Ayla's favorite place.

aylareynolds.jpg

The father reminds me of a dark-haired Woody Allen (hope it's okay for me to say that) and maybe he is sincerely worried but he seems so disconnected when he says "Is she dead?". Almost seems like he doesn't care? Oh well--not everyone acts the same way in this situation. I guess it must be frustrating when the police tell you not to look for the missing baby and you have to just sit and wait for news. (The word "frustrating" really doesn't cover how horrible it must feel....)

--that's the grandfather, not the father..

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/inv...reynolds-15182601?tab=9482931&section=1206833
Officials Search for Ayla Reynolds

--interviews with her grandfather, and aunt ( sister of ayla's mom ).

I just checked Family Watchdog and they list 35 RSO's living within a mile of Violette Ave in Waterville.*Also, I'm a life-long Mainer -

I was able to find mom's Facebook and it appears that one of the pics released of Ayla came from a cropped picture of mom(?) holding Ayla. In the picture mom is pregnant. were there other children in the home when Ayla went missing? In the same room? I wish they would release more info...may in the pc today.

Who else was in the house that night? Does anyone know?

I was able to find mom's Facebook and it appears that one of the pics released of Ayla came from a cropped picture of mom(?) holding Ayla. In the picture mom is pregnant. were there other children in the home when Ayla went missing? In the same room? I wish they would release more info...may in the pc today.

yes, i was just about to post this..she appears to be very pregnant in the pic i saw of her..hopefully there is more answers at the PC today

Who else was in the house that night? Does anyone know?

I think that is very important information, and I'd also like to know when she was seen last...by someone other than the people who resided in the home. Also, if she has a cast, she probably went to the doctor not too long ago. I'd also like to know why she had a hurt Arm...

10973835_16100755_trimmed.jpg

These are quite possibly the pajamas that Ayla was last seen in, IMO, based on a search of green footy pajamas with white polka dots and Daddy's Princess on them.

Hi, all-if your link comes up as astericks, the site is banned from being linked at WS. Please dont quote material found there.

Thank you!!

10973835_16100755_trimmed.jpg

These are quite possibly the pajamas that Ayla was last seen in, IMO, based on a search of green footy pajamas with white polka dots and Daddy's Princess on them.

so she's not technically barefoot . . .

Good find!

Hi, all-if your link comes up as astericks, the site is banned from being linked at WS. Please dont quote material found there.

Thank you!!

Also, please don't speculate about names mentioned on the banned site and FB until we get official confirmation from LE/MSM.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members