Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can someone who rapes a child not be a pedophile? Weaker victim or not, they carry out the physical act, and have sexual thoughts and actions towards a child, rage or no rage. Respectfully, isn't this what pedophelia is?

Pedophilia
"Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

Oh, I get it now, "primary or exclusive"....hmmmm. Interesting.

Let us not forget how many adult pedophiles marry women with young children and NO ONE, not even the closest people to them, ever expected to learn so-and-so was a pedophile until after the child or children are violated. Or all the teachers, cops, judges, priests, accountants, etc., (literally every walk of life) who get busted for this and/or are married with kids of their own. Pedophiles know how to hide their perversion because they know it's not acceptable in a decent society. They have girlfriends, wives and adult partners but when the truth comes out they are primarily drawn to children. And almost always, in our day anyway, have hard drives filled with CP to back that up. They just hide it with "normal" relationships because they know they have to.

Plenty of people sadly, inflict violence upon children but it takes a different level of perversion to also rape a child. :(

Best post all day!

That is exactly it! We owe it to J and to all other victims to find out exactly what led up to this. I don't think anyone is trying to excuse the behavior. But if we can figure out why some people act one way and others don't with the same contributing factors, that would go along way in preventing these tragedies.

I don't believe that anyone wakes up one day and chooses to be a sexual sadist, psychopath, sociopath or murderer. If it was that simple, than any of us could do that. . .choose the same thing. I know I couldn't. I can squish a wolf spider but daddy long legs are catch and release. I don't believe, ever in a million years, I could choose to kill an innocent six year old

I'm not convinced that GG is a pedophile. I think he is a coward. He picked a victim that was the most vulnerable. Ted Bundy, Klunder, Sigg, etc, all did the same. They were killers. The primary crime is the murder...not the rape. What GG did was overkill. I think this crime fits those. I hate to say this, but most pedophiles are not murderers. Their primary motivation is the sexual assault. In their twisted minds they convince themselves that it's mutual. Society is wrong, not them. And they try to convince their victims the same. This crime was a whole different animal. Violence, rage and murder was the whole point. The sexual assault was just part of that...adding insult to injury.

I think the whole "he's just evil" thing is a bit archaic. It's like when they thought people that had seizures were possessed by the devil. If we know better, we will do better. We can't bury our heads in the sand and not face these very real tragedies without investigating the root causes. IMHO J didn't have to die. We owe it to her to figure out where we failed.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Warning: can be considered graphic

I apologize for quoting you again, it will not let me edit my response for some reason.

Austin Sigg - viewed child *advertiser censored*. Had already tried to rape a woman. Do I think it was easier for him to rape a child? Yes, because he failed with an adult. However, you only view child *advertiser censored* if it's something you are sexually attracted to. And his previous crime involved attempted rape and child *advertiser censored*, not murder.

Ted Bundy - Also raped the corpse. If murder was the primary goal, what is the point of assaulting the corpse? Why would you be sexually attracted to a dead person, if murdering them was the goal?

Micael Kluger - was treated in a sex offender program as a teenager.

ALL had sexual predilections before murder. All their predilections happened during their crimes involving murder. Their primary motive was sadistic sexual satisfaction.

Not rare at all. There are many pedophiles that are happy just wstching child *advertiser censored* and fantasizing, but have never actually victimized a child directly.

While they may not act upon a child directly, doesn't mean they're still not feeding the monster. Every child they are "happy" to watch be violated is another victim. They're still feeding the supply/demand chain and just as guilty as if they'd done it directly. "Just watching" is a BS excuse if you ask me.

(mods, please delete/snip if that was against the TOS, but every cop who's ever had to examine this evidence says exactly the same thing)

I apologize for quoting you again, it will not let me edit my response for some reason.

Austin Sigg - viewed child *advertiser censored*. Had already tried to rape a woman. Do I think it was easier for him to rape a child? Yes, because he failed with an adult. However, you only view child *advertiser censored* if it's something you are sexually attracted to. And his previous crime involved attempted rape and child *advertiser censored*, not murder.

Ted Bundy - Also raped the corpse. If murder was the primary goal, what is the point of assaulting the corpse? Why would you be sexually attracted to a dead person, if murdering them was the goal?

Micael Kluger - was treated in a sex offender program as a teenager.

ALL had sexual predilections before murder. All their predilections happened during their crimes involving murder. Their primary motive was sadistic sexual satisfaction.

I'm seeing a connection between ARS and Ted Bundy---ARS also did unspeakable things post mortem.

How can someone who rapes a child not be a pedophile? Weaker victim or not, they carry out the physical act, and have sexual thoughts and actions towards a child, rage or no rage. Respectfully, isn't this what pedophelia is?

Pedophilia
"Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

Oh, I get it now, "primary or exclusive"....hmmmm. Interesting.

In some crimes the sexual arousal is due to the violence and brutality...that's the turn on. The age of the victim has very little to do with it. Sometimes, like in this case, other children are just more available...like Bundy's first kill. Sometimes it's just because young victims are easier to overcome...like the case with Sigg where the older jogger was able to fight him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member