What is going on at the Mondex?

suspicious1

Reaction score
IIRC, wasn't it Hank Jr. who took/led police to the lake near the Mondex? It seems LE focused on this area for quite some time, even finding items related to Haleigh's case in that pond.
Sooo...
Why would Joe P bring up the party, if it was not true?
Why would Nay mention a party and iirc, she denied it occurred?
Why would Hank Jr. lead LE to the pond?

Imo, something happened in that area, that LE felt was credible enough to drain the whole entire pond.

TN is vast in her educational pursuits, isn't she?

1. comsmetologist
2. real estate agent
3. computer savy....educated in micro-computers

no record of work in real estate or as a hairdresser, that we know about.

4. worked in some capacity for LE. She said as a dispatcher.

Rc hasn't inherited his mom's pursuit of knowlege.

I never thought of Nay transporting any pot plants....

Somebody in the area brought their plants there though. Since the marijuana was still in pots and there were many plants. Now, one could assume that the person didn't want the LE to find any plants at their house.

tommy could have even put them there...well anyone could but since it was the mondex and LE drained the pond where the POT was, we could assume there maybe a connection with the potted plants and Haleigh. Well it looks like LE may have made that connection...
.....What ever happened to all those plants? Did they ever find out who owned them?

I never thought of Nay transporting any pot plants....
Somebody in the area brought their plants there though. Since the marijuana was still in pots and there were many plants. Now, one could assume that the person didn't want the LE to find any plants at their house.

tommy could have even put them there...well anyone could but since it was the mondex and LE drained the pond where the POT was, we could assume there maybe a connection with the potted plants and Haleigh. Well it looks like LE may have made that connection...
.....What ever happened to all those plants? Did they ever find out who owned them?

BBM..Me either...But I have entertained the thought Tommy and someone else may have transported those plants in a van..JMO

IIRC, wasn't it Hank Jr. who took/led police to the lake near the Mondex? It seems LE focused on this area for quite some time, even finding items related to Haleigh's case in that pond.
Sooo...

Imo, something happened in that area, that LE felt was credible enough to drain the whole entire pond.

Hank Jr. led the police to the mondex pond???? how and why and what made him do that??? I didnt even read that! There is just more and more that pops out about this case, and I have asked myself the same exact questions about Joe P, why would he even lie about that? and then someone else told cobra the same story about a party so why would these two separate people make this up right? I am beginning to think this is what indeed happened and investigators are just trying to remain tight lipped about it. (for good reasons). There may be many more players to this than we know about Im just surprised they are all hiding it so well.

Sooo...

Do you recall what items were found that were related to Haleighs case? I dont remember this either, although I havent done my 'homework' as well because Ive been busy. :book:

Hank Jr. led the police to the mondex pond???? how and why and what made him do that??? I didnt even read that! There is just more and more that pops out about this case, and I have asked myself the same exact questions about Joe P, why would he even lie about that? and then someone else told cobra the same story about a party so why would these two separate people make this up right? I am beginning to think this is what indeed happened and investigators are just trying to remain tight lipped about it. (for good reasons). There may be many more players to this than we know about Im just surprised they are all hiding it so well.

hey PG, I am confused to as to why Joe P. would tell that story to the police. I wonder if he also told LE that Ron was present? I wish we knew more but hopefully LE will figure all this out. I hope.

I think there is quite a few people who may be taken down if we ever find out what happened to little Haleigh. Everybody is covering their a$$$ and I want to know why.

Do you recall what items were found that were related to Haleighs case? I dont remember this either, although I havent done my 'homework' as well because Ive been busy. :book:

PG, I don't think LE told us what they actually found out there at the mondex. They only admitted that they found items related to Haleigh's case. I too would like to know what they found. I find it odd that LE had credible enough information to drain the pond, they found items in the pond related to this case, marijuana plants were found, and GMS felt the need to go out there to the pond when it was being searched. Not Ron, not TN, not Misty but GMS went there. It's all just too weird. When and if GMS actually stopped by the mh the evening Haleigh disappeared I wonder if she was the one who removed some plants from the mh? Or did TN send another family member over there to do that deed and GMS was just a cover? Weird.

hey PG, I am confused to as to why Joe P. would tell that story to the police. I wonder if he also told LE that Ron was present? I wish we knew more but hopefully LE will figure all this out. I hope.

I think there is quite a few people who may be taken down if we ever find out what happened to little Haleigh. Everybody is covering their a$$$ and I want to know why.
We think exactly alike! I too am wondering why he would make something like that up, if this was a set up to blaim certain people or the jailhouse letters were fake, that still does not explain the two seperate people reporting a party was held the night Haleigh dissapeared. At first I took the jailhouse letter with a grain of salt, but then when I read about the person Cobra interviewed I thought thats weird, now there are two completely people saying the same thing, lends credibility to Joes story doesnt it? plus the whole nays car in the mud thing, and clothes being thrown out, it just sounds to out of the ordinary, but then again eveything about this case seems out of the ordinary doesnt it.

I have no answers; just questions......

Maybe LFlorida can help here....

Where is this place?
Aren't there a few ponds?
Is it near a school?
Has LE identified who the pot plants belong to?
Is this where Amber drove into the mud?

The one room in the house never photographed is the 3rd bedroom, Jr's.
Could that be the pot growing room?

TIA!

bumping. Items found related to the Haleigh case. well golly. Footprints from the players shoes? Im sure those have been looked at, or I hope so. Tire tracks? Also possible. Im trying to think what else.

(I'll delete my new "Mondex Ponds?" thread. Now that I see this old thread bumped up)

Where is this place?
Is it near a school?

TIA!

Were cadaver dogs taken here?

(I'll delete my new "Mondex Ponds?" thread. Now that I see this old thread bumped up)

Where is this place?
Is it near a school?

TIA!

I answered some of your questions on the other thread for Mondex. Let me know if my post needs moved.

BBM..Me either...But I have entertained the thought Tommy and someone else may have transported those plants in a van..JMO

Just some thoughts here Em but wouldn't Ronald trust Timmy more so than Tommy (per/the voice analysis whereby Misty claimed that Ronald liked & trusted Timmy out of everyone in her family ) and didn't Timmy & Chelsea have the blue van that evening (2/9) up until at least the next day (2/10), after the report was made that HaLeigh "disappeared"? Oh yeah, didn't Misty call Timmy that night? Just thinking here...

Copied from the other Mondex thread.

L pond where they searched is at St. Johns St. & River Ave, Palatka Fl. This link should take you right to L Pond/Mondex area. Yes, quite a few ponds are in the area if you toggle around the map. I'm not seeing a school close to there.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...=UTF8&t=h&z=16

I wonder if there were beer cans or bottles, or something really signifigant of Haleighs like a necklace or a hair or clothing or a blanket. Im not gonna be able to sleep. I wonder if there were any finger prints on the planters used for the pot plants or maybe a fertilizer bag with prints or bullet case-ings or prescription pills stashed. I wish we could get a leak, that would sure help. Maybe they found some paint on a tree that matched the scratched van. Im sure its a small clue but I think it would be so big in the scheme of things....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back